The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LeopardChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Confessions of a Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hope u kick this habit one day, before u get into serious trouble. sometimes our fetish goes away when we grow older. Perhaps finding someone who understands u better will help you to get u out of this.

Animation are just works of fantasies, in real life there are rules, n minors need to be protected.
Hi Captain Obvious, I believe the pics I posted are all humans.

And I think I am safer than 2 men poking each other's ass since there is a law against that and no laws against me not doing anything to minors.

Lastly before you preach, please remember what forum you are on and why are you here yourself. Duh.
Old 26-07-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopardChin View Post
Hi Captain Obvious, I believe the pics I posted are all humans.

And I think I am safer than 2 men poking each other's ass since there is a law against that and no laws against me not doing anything to minors.

Lastly before you preach, please remember what forum you are on and why are you here yourself. Duh.
I am referring to the photos posted by some other brothers on this thread, but as you said, u won't touch any minors. Hope your insteret won't get better of you.

As for me, I been here for years and an old man now. I dun preach. Just a matter of putting my comments from what I have seen in society, n when one gets too involved with taboo things, they may just go overboard in a moment of folly.

The law here says 2 men cannot poke each other does not mean there are no people doing that. That's just between the both of them. As Long as both of them doesn't speak out or get caught

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-07-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LeopardChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I am referring to the photos posted by some other brothers on this thread, but as you said, u won't touch any minors. Hope your insteret won't get better of you.

As for me, I been here for years and an old man now. I dun preach. Just a matter of putting my comments from what I have seen in society, n when one gets too involved with taboo things, they may just go overboard in a moment of folly.

The law here says 2 men cannot poke each other does not mean there are no people doing that. That's just between the both of them. As Long as both of them doesn't speak out or get caught
Then you are telling someone that it's unhealthy for him to like anime pics? You rather he go for real life underage instead?

Please lah, everyone here knows what they are doing and why they are here, yourself included.

Pits ok if you don't understand, but stop trying to impose your own liking and dislike on others here. This is a sex forum, not classroom.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1