The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Thanks for the updates pal
Old 26-07-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur updates very much.. power.. more soon pls.
Old 24-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

This happened around early August
Been really busy with work & my side venture so didn't really have much time to be with SX unless she comes over after work & provided i dun leave office late. But she is having a friend over at her place whom i met when i visited her last Sun. Friend is in her late twenties, former air stewardess, kanna tiao kia by her 'over eager' ex-bf & she dumped him. Now about 5 months pregnant, now staying with SX while she think about how to tell her parents & go back to her hometown. For me SX is already quite casual & free in terms of what she wears at home especially now summer. She used to love wearing low cut & revealing dresses to work until she was sexually harassed & forced to quit at her previous company. That sunday when she came down to meet me at the carpark, she was wearing the black nightie which i bought for her from Lina (of cos cannot tell her tt) while wearing nothing inside. We have been having sex at least twice weekly, about 3-4 rounds each, cos recently she has been extremely horny & needed to be f**ked maybe also due to accumulated stress from work.

Her skin was quite sticky due to the heat and sweat, her boobies were jiggling all over beneath the soft fabric & i could feel her rising body heat when we hugged. She had that cfm look & dragged me to the staircase corner where we had our 1st f**k in public. After she sucked my didi, she bend over & held on to the railings while i f**ked her from behind. She was squishy wet, her milky white meimei juice was leaking & although usually she takes quite a while to cum, she came within 5min & was squeezing her near-perfect papayas against my face. She gave me a rather sloppy BJ cos my didi already wet with her juices but we stopped & hurried away after we heard footsteps coming down. When we reached her doorstep, i grabbed her from behind, pushed her against the door & slide my hard rod into her wet pussy again. The piak piak piak sound we made was quite loud, she played with her hard nipples and gasped loudly when she came again. Her moaning was so arousing i wanted to piak her again, she whispered saying she wants to be on top this time so we went into her apartment. She walked in with her nightie ride up, exposing her cute butt cheeks but she took it off anyway.

She went to the kitchen to check out the pot of barley water she was cooking. Her moist love juices leaking was quite obvious from behind so i picked up the nightie & made her wear it back. I went out to the living room & saw her friend napping on the yoga mat stark naked! Her dark brown areolas, her C cup size boobies, her big tummy and her slightly hairy pussy was on show as she slept with her legs spread eagle. When i saw SX was about to turn around, i went into her bedroom & waited for her there. When she came in & locked the door, she jumped on me & we locked lips. She rode me until she came, i almost lost it early b4 shooting my 1st load on her boobies. I shot my 2nd load inside her, we head to the shower & i unloaded on her butt cheeks b4 sliding my didi back into her warm pussy until it softened. After she helped me put on clean clothes which i kept some in her wardrobe, she went out b4 quickly coming back again & told me to stay inside cos her friend was having some 'alone time'. I grabbed her again & force licked her already aroused pinkish nipples until she was wet again. She stopped me & told me to stop teasing her.

We heard some noise outside, SX went out to check & her friend just stepped into the outside bathroom to shower. She chose a navy blue wide round cut top which showed quite abit of cleavage & when she bend down, most of her neh neh would also be revealed. And that was after i tied up the strings which you can use to adjust how much of your chest you want to show. If not, her medium sized pinkish areolas would be peeking out. I allowed her to not wear bra cos her hard pokies would not be obvious against the fabric of the top. She matched it with a jeans miniskirt and when i slipped my finger in from below, her meimei was only slightly more than half of my index finger from the hem. She told me she wanted to tease herself & have the excitement of going commando until we returned home. She flashed me her pointing up hard nipples a few times when we were at the restaurant. I also groped her big full papayas a few times when i think no one was looking & her friend caught me doing so once. She even teased me by saying i can take out her papaya breasts whenever i like. I told her she was too naughty for a woman in her early thirties & even after being 'fed' so much. She told me from now on she wants to be f**ked daily if not one every 2 days when she isn't in the red.

I thought something must be wrong with her so after we sent her friend home b4 driving her to mine, i probed further. And then she told me just last week 2 of her colleagues resigned due to an internal strife. Big boss damn pissed, almost wanted to sack her manager but relented. Workload went up, boss already start to interview new people but far water cannot save near fire. 3 poor colleagues & her carried all the work, reached home also must work so nowadays she would come over after work so that with me around, she would not work the whole night . Recently over the past 5 yrs maybe, SH has been growing rapidly & getting more & more competitive. Pay here definitely higher than SG but now expats are facing a new generation of young Chinese who are as competitive as them. I also scared my job kanna eaten up by some local talent.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
sanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 24-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Honestly I thought my VPN is not going work here in Shanghai so cannot access sammy anymore but yay, it is still working well so far.
you dont need VPN in Shanghai to access sbf if you use sbfsg.net
Old 13-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Once a while, you will catch a good glimpse of....
Back in SG earlier this month, weather about the same as SH but the humidity is up the roof. But no choice had to go out & meet people with Lina to make $$. I could tell she was grumpy cos of the humidity. She from t-shirt, to vest to tank top to wearing tank top with pads so tt she could do away with bra. But tua neh neh no bra means people would stare at her jiggling papayas. Cleavage showing like free, longkang deep deep only thing good was at least she wasn't showing her pokies. Somehow that helped our biz meetings, all their eyes were on her chest & not too many questions were asked, considered quite smooth sailing. Closed 2 deals out of 5, 1 pending, still considered good, better than nothing.

Around late evening, after chilling in the east, we popped by my friend's gym/studio in town area. A hot yoga (??) session was about to start, Lina seemed to be interested as she took up yoga recently & i asked my friend if she could join in. She took out the new pair of running leggings she just bought, told me cheekily tt it was fated that she bought it just nice for this *free* session. When she came out after changing, she passed me her jeans skirt & panties b4 warning me not to gawk at these ang mohs & OLs like how my friend was staring at her titties ever since we were here. I told her my friend said she is very pretty & got the right curves but she shot back 'tell him to f**k off' in English. I walked around the premise b4 calling my ex-colleague to see if he has some lobangs for me. Went back again to chat with my friend & his friends while waiting for the session to end. Soon, the ladies came out & my sharp eyes spotted a slightly older ang moh lady wearing a white low waist legging which was showing most of her V-shape pelvis area. Her pussy mould was so obvious. I also spotted Lina talking to another lady inside the studio. I waited for her to come out & she told me to wait while she goes to the loo.

I spotted the ang moh milf again doing stretches on a mat in the gym. Don't why but she was on all fours & sticking her butt up high & her pussy mould was on display again b4 she stretched out her leg & trying to keep her balance. My eyes wandered away for a few moments, partly checking if Lina was coming out & also looking out to see where my friend was to let him know we were leaving. When i turned my attention back to the ang moh milf, she was sitting on the mat with her legs closed looking at her phone. Then i saw her left hand was beneath her leggings in between her legs. Could not see anything beyond that from my position, there wasn't anyone near her and her hand remained there until Lina called me. I turned around & saw my friend already standing beside her. So we said goodbyes & walked out of the premise. Did not take another look at the milf on my way out. Again Lina complained tt my friend was sneaking peeks at her boobies. I glanced down on her big neh neh pokies, dragged her into a stairs entrance b4 pulling down her top to expose her right breast. Her pinkish nipple was hard & waiting to be sucked & i did just that. Zero resist, guess she was aroused already & when we locked lips, my right hand went beneath her leggings & felt her warm sticky moist mei mei. I fingered her until she was squishy wet & about to leak. She reached for my zipper & grabbed my hard didi. I knew either she would kneel down & start blowing me or maybe she would allow me to turn her around & pound her from behind. Obviously i wanted the latter but she pushed my hands away & bend down to lick my dickhead. As good as her tongue was with my didi, my fingers worked magic & she was squirming in pleasure.

I tried to turn her around to up her but again she resisted, i was more persistent as i was recently used to having my didi inside mei mei by SX back at SH. My fingers went back into her squishy wetness while she let her boobies out & squeezed them together. She knew i was going to leave her hanging soon enough & she began to throw her 'pls i want' & 'u bully me' tantrums. We had dinner at a nearby hawker centre b4 i sent her back to her hotel & she went to meet her friends for supper/drinks later.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DaRoughy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, thanks!
Old 18-09-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster

This was quite lame (?). Was on a window shopping cum 'checking out other clothing lines aka competitors' tour in town with Lina while still in SG. I have no prob going shopping with ladies, to know what they like & how long they spent in certain sections & what they will look out for. So she picked (surprise!) some & went to the changing room. Took the 2nd last cubicle, last cubicle was taken by 2 Arabic (?? look like ang moh but not ang moh kind) women with a baby in the stroller outside. Lina began to undress, she knowingly left the door slightly open & she tried out a dark red knitted long sleeve top. She wore a demi cup bra so her cute pinkish areolas were slightly peeking out. Not sure why i had the time to peek to my right & saw the Arabic (?) woman inside is also another dua neh bu & she was topless, covering her big big neh neh with her left arm. Her door was left just slightly ajar only but still open enough for me to see. Then also dunno why her fingers moved & began gently caressing her now exposed dark areola & hard nipple for like 2-3 sec. Then she moved & the door was also gently pushed to close up the gap but still not fully closed.

I turned by attention back to the 'correct' woman, the one i should be looking at & she was also about to unclasp her bra. My right hand moved in to pinch her butt to stop her. She wanted to try the last piece without wearing bra. She turned around, squeezed her big tatas together & her cfm face was teasing me for a boobf**k right inside the cubicle. We actually did that some donkey years back in a changing room cubicle. When we we walked out, the Arabic woman inside the cubicle saw me & smiled. I not sure if that meant something or she was just being polite. I guessed correctly which piece Lina would buy & which she would return. One thing about this woman is, when with me she always pay for her own shopping & the things she wants to buy. Perhaps that is why she is able to be financially independent & forge a career for herself without taking man's money. Never make me feel like a carrot head.
Old 18-09-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates TS, camp here for more.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Disclaimer: Not related to thread title, awkward? Weird? Surreal?

Biggest surprise ever since i started working here, was to meet this special woman whom i shared so much intimacy with when i was still a horny young man with no regards for consequences. Was really really surprised for us to meet again although we still have each other's contact. She told me she first saw me around my work area a month ago, stopped herself from approaching me until last week when she saw me again. Although donkey yrs passed, my memories of her are still so avid & raw so i could recognise her instantly. Of cos, it was awkward & quiet at first. We sat down to talk, she just kept smiling & still as pretty as ever. Ok she is not damn gorgeous but imo she is at least 6.5/10 even if u r very gei gao. I always thought she is 4yrs older than me but only realised tt she is 6yrs older. She was wearing a soft blue button shirt with white collars, 2 buttons off & showing abit of cleavage. Her best assets, those juicy enchanting big hanging papayas are the first first pair of boobies i saw & of cos set the standard sky high. Her love for white lingerie remains when i saw her white bra beneath the shirt. So the meet after so long was surreal, like i was in a dream with her.

It took a while for me to initiate meaningful convo, which i shared my status & she shared hers. She is wearing specs now, which gives her the CFM secretary look with her still voluptuous figure. She is the woman who set the criteria for all my women after her. She oozes sex, which so far only lovely Lina can match so my didi actually was alittle hard then. Her dark brownish big puffy nipples were making themselves known, poking beneath her shirt when she pressed her bra-clad juggies against my chest in the full lift. I was not imagining things when i felt her fingers caressing my crotch & cupped my balls. I recalled how many times she gave me hj in her room, jerking me off when i could only look at her pretty face & her jiggling titties beneath her tee. She was the one thinking straight then, although i wasn't underage so we steered clear of anything beyond hj. She moved out to stay with her mom's friend who lived alone. I knew her through her younger bro & she became my tutor. It was a pity that she chose not to teach FT bcos she could explain concepts & solutions to anyone who at least has a working brain. I credit her for my good GCE A grades.

When she first allowed me to see her totally naked, she taught it was the 1st time for me. That day after we came back from a run, i waited at the living room while she went to change. I watched as she quickly walked out totally naked from her room to the master bedroom. She had her left arm over her papayas, only exposing part of her right side boob but at least i also got to see the side view of her perky ass & sexy toned legs. When her body got out of my view, she actually stretched her hands backwards so i totally missed out seeing her boobies. It took her awhile to reveal her nakedness to me, almost 2yrs & although she did not ack but we sort of committed ourselves to each other. She came with my parents for my passing out parade. Some of my army pals survived with Girls Generation but i survived on having phone sex with her. Yes most of the time was me listening to her cumming but that still got me very excited despite little dirty talk.

So i was really really surprised to see her again. I know her appearance might change things over here but we see how. I hope it won't & really hope we will be thinking straight going forward. But it was still so surreal to me until now, imagine meeting your 1st lover after like how many donkey years???
Old 06-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
bumpty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 27-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Re: Not related to thread title, awkward? Weird? Surreal?
Must see to believe that coincidence does happen over just 1 week. I shared previously that i bumped into my 1st gf (i'll call her Q here) after many yrs. We met for lunch once after that meeting. Then i had to fly back S'pore for 2 days & guess wat, 4D also not that zhun, she patted me on my shoulder while i was checking in for my flight. She was supposed to fly back 4 days later but had to move fwd to that day. She did know i was also going back but she did not know the airline & time. She was wearing a black low-cut top beneath a cardigan & yoga leggings. She was flying back for personal matters. My eyes were looking at her ass cleavage when she bend forward cos her leggings was very low hanging. For a few days, I was reminiscing the moments we had together after her 'casual' crotch grab in the lift. When we were in the aircraft, i felt obliged to walk over & tell her that there was an empty seat beside me (my neighbor auto change to the window seat behind) & if she would like to join me. She nodded & smiled. We chatted for a long while b4 both of us took a short nap b4 landing. I admit i was v aroused by her cleavage, almost can see nipples kind of zaogeng & with the bra cup showing.

She was staying in a nice hotel in town, not tt she could afford staying in a hotel anyway & she invited me to have dinner tog once she settled her stuffs. She is an Asian but has an angmoh lifestyle like some of our local millennials. I went up to her suite, she was just ending a meeting at the cafe so i waited for her at the lobby. When we were in her room, she updated me about her current situation & i listened & gave my opinions. I thought she was handling the issue well over the past few years so i affirmed her on that. Putting serious stuffs apart, she went to change so tt we could go chill at the pool area. I want & dun want to look & caught a very quick peek of her naked butt when she pulled down her skirt & went out of view. I went to wait at the balcony. She called me in awhile later, wearing a navy green bikini top beneath a white tee, which really showed that her big boobies sagged a little & a tight white miniskirt. I remembered looking thru her drawer of sexy lingerie years ago. We went to the pool, she took off her tee & we laid under the sun with quite a lot of people. After some of them left, she got up & pulled down her skirt. Her pussy mound was obvious, her bikini bottom was quite skimpy. We head into the pool, swam for awhile and her hard pokies were showing as her bikini got wet. It become obvious to me that she was getting comfy & teasing me. Later we went for dinner, walked around for a while before coming back up to her room. I brought my laptop so i did some work while she did hers. When it was about 11pm, she said lets go down for some drinks. she told me to bring a change of clothes so i did. She asked me to shower 1st so i quickly went in since i thought she might need more time.

When i came out, she was still at her laptop so i dressed up 1st. She realised tt i was almost ready b4 she stood up & i politely left the bedroom section. She asked me to wait for her at the lobby & think about where could we go. She came down much quicker than i thought. She was looking gorgeous in a tight-fitting white dress, off shoulders, & her heavy boobies looked pushed up so she must be wearing a silicon bra pads & also i did not see any sign of a bra. Although her cleavage was attracting attention, the dress was short & i mean really short cos it covered just about 2 of my fingers put together below her butt cheeks? But at her age, she knew she couldn't possibly go out just wearing that so she had a navy blue slightly lacy cardigan worn over her dress. Her heavy boobies obviously bounced involuntarily as we walked to the area frequented by ang mohs expats after the taxi dropped us off. We found a table, ordered wine & some finger food & later hard liquor. There was a group near us who was quite loud but we actually were enjoying looking at them having fun & fooling around. They looked like they were ready to go clubbing after that, one of the them was exposing her red panties & her friend whenever she bend forward, her right neh neh would be almost out & just almost maybe showing a nipple.

We drank a little too much, wine & later a few cocktails. She joined 2 ang moh ladies for a smoke at a corner nearby. One of them was wearing a low-cut dress that basically showing half ball & maybe more. She left without finishing her smoke, returned to our table & gulped down her cocktail. We decided to walk back to her hotel. I held her close cos she was abit wobbly. We did get a little intimate along the way, i felt her wetness & squeezed her boobies again with both my hands. We were at a secluded quiet place. She got on her knees, licked my hard didi b4 i slide it inside her from behind and grabbing her boobs. Her vejay was warm & moist. I grabbed her hips & f**ked her slow but deep. I went faster & harder when she told me to. Her orgasm was hot, she squeezed her neh neh & her nipples as she came & less than a minute after she did, she turned around & i shot my load on her boobies. She cuddled me like a kola bear while straddling on top of me. After a long quiet moment, her fingers reached for my didi & slide it back inside her. I squeezed her butt cheeks while she rocked her hips against me. Both Lina & her cum easy when they are on top. During her 3rd orgasm, we were caught by a group of ang mohs wandering back to their hotel after a long night out.

One of the guys lifted up his girl's skirt & dry humped her from behind and they all laughed. We made our way back to the hotel immediately after that. She asked me to stay the night. We showered tog, which rarely happened after we were almost caught by her brother who came home unexpectedly. 1st time seeing her naked body again after so long, how her big boobies sagged which actually to me is quite sexy. She shares so many similarities with Lina, maybe that was why i got tog with Lina who was my 3rd gf. Maybe one difference is that Q dun sleep naked but Lina almost always does. I told Q i would be going home after i returned Lina's missed call at around 3am 2hrs after she called & she picked up. There was a long moment of silence when i told her we f**ked. Lina broke the silence by telling me she called me while she was having a 'long private moment' in the shower which was rare for her cos she don't have the habit. I asked her how many times she came & she replied 'a few times'. I told her i want to watch her the next time & she shot back saying that was why she called me.

I had lunch with Q the next day before i flew back to SH while she stayed for 1 more day.
Old 27-10-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

About a few days after the what happened during the previous post, i went car hunting with Lina at HZ. She had been looking to 'retire' her VW Tiguan. We went to a number of showrooms, i already knew which car she wants but still vomit out all of what i learnt or knew about cars throughout the day. She also knew that i knew which car she was eyeing but she just wanted me to say what i wanted to say. We went back to the BMW showroom, asked the usual questions & she chose black for her new X3. I actually tried convince her to consider XC60 but she has this thinking that Volvo is a family car brand and also not for people her age or younger. But the more i look at how cheap the XC60 is over here compared to SG, the more i regret buying the CR-V hybrid which is actually a very good car. While Lina was busy, i was chatting with the people there like us looking to buy.

When she walked over to join me, i could see attention was on her as she really looked hot in the khaki knitted tight-fitting dress. She was all covered up, long sleeves, matching belt & not too short skirt length but her hard nipples pokies were showing. She wore a bra but it was a 'quarter cup' bra so all it does is to support her heavy boobies underneath but without covering them. The guy beside me asked if she is my wife & when Lina heard him, she said "不是,是小三" & we all laughed. Surprisingly it wasn't awkward at all & everyone really had a good laugh. Imagine you heard this in SG, i don't know maybe. We went to have lunch with her school mate, a former model who did part-timing as a high class escort for a while until she met her present husband who was referred to her by his friend who was her client. She shuttles between Osaka, SH & HZ for work. When she took off her coat & scarf & bend slightly forward, her neh neh almost dropped out from her deep low-cut neckline. Her neh neh were big but i could tell they are not natural & she did not wear a bra either. Every time she leaned forward on the table, her twin neh neh would spill out & her dark brownish nipples would be peeking out. After the zaogeng show, the ladies went off to shop while i found a cafe to take out my laptop & work.

Her friend wanted to see Lina's stuffs so we all went back to her place tog. The ladies went into her dressing room while i resumed my work in her kitchen. They went out for dinner nearby, bought back for me and they continued their 'talk & shop'. After i finished a late comm call, i went looking for Lina & found her friend walking around naked in the dressing room. Her pearl white tall slender figure, big fake boobies and trimmed abalone were looking good to eat but she is not my type. When she saw me, it was as if it was alright for her to be naked & told me Lina is in the bathroom. After she left, Lina told me that although her friend can be a bitch or maybe even a slut but she did give her alot of good advice when it comes to fashion & design. She even do graphic illustrations well & Lina is still learning how to use it. Alright, we might be seeing her more often than not.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

There is this college girl who just moved in earlier this year. She is staying 2 units beside mine, nearer to the lift and she is staying alone. She drives a Mini & for her to be able to stay in this estate, very likely she has a rich dad. Rarely see her in the daytime, usually at night & sometimes she comes back with a group of friends or with a guy. She is quite pretty, also quite petite with slender waist which makes her boobies look big. She is at the most C cup i think & can tell her bras are push-up & maybe 1 size bigger. Initially i thought they were enhanced too. Noticed her because whenever she comes back with a group of friends, they will be making noise & linger outside her unit for awhile b4 going in. Later i realised it was bcos some of them were smoking outside. Sometimes when i came back late, she would be smoking outside wear just a tee & we would greet each other or sometimes she would ask if i just knocked off from work. Would also see her smoking with different guys, also wearing a tee or sometimes a top or cardigan & panties. Will also see her walking her brown dog (a terrier i think) within the estate.

Just earlier this month, SX came to spend the night with me & we had a rather long banging sexxion & SX was exhausted but also hungry. Can say she was quite aggressive & managed to come a few more times than usual. So she was still in a daze when she waited for me outside & saw the girl. Heard them chatting when i was about to come out. Her body was sticky with sweat & she only washed her meimei b4 she stepped out. She wore a long coat over an oversized navy blue tee & boots. Both of them were more or less wearing the same things except that the girl was wearing slippers. When I walked towards them after locking up, i heard SX inviting her out for supper together. She was also really quite high even while feeling exhausted. The girl said she was already cooking instant noodles but SX asked her to come anyway. She agreed & asked us to wait for her. While having question marks over my head, i took the chance to wipe SX down with a small towel b4 using wet tissues. After that, i belted up her coat and waited for the girl.

We drove to our usual supper place, ordered a table of hot food & 3 of us ate like hungry ghosts. The girl wore a black vest & leggings beneath her coat, deep round neck cut kind & she wasn't wearing a bra too. I saw her milky boobies a few times when she stood up to reach for food but could not see her nipples. At least she was more decent than SX who was wearing just that tee which covered just abit more than half of her upper thighs. Luckily i brought out that towel so she could cover the rest with it. She was back to normal after having hot food in her stomach & began chatting with the girl. She came up to SH from Zhuhai to study & also live closer to her mom who remarried after their divorce. Dad is a biz man, likely another local tycoon who benefited from the economic boom & her older sister is working for him. She is quite direct throughout our conversations so we were not surprised when she asked what size is SX's & what she eats to be so big. SX's knockers were jiggling as she moved & she was also showing quite a bit of cleavage so perhaps she just had to ask. She told her carbo, boiled or steamed chicken & soya bean milk/warm milk, the last 2 were her staple food since when she was very young. Her mom isn't too busty so perhaps not genes but she said her aunts are like her. She asked if her nipples were sensitive & SX looked at me & said yes. She even added that her most sensitive part is of cos down in between her legs .

The girl continued to ask if SX uses condoms & she replied it has been a long while since she used one. The girl asked SX what if she gets pregnant & SX replied that isn't a concern anymore. The girl said she always ensure the guy cap on cos she is afraid of getting pregnant & also getting infected. SX told her this is a good practice. The girl then asked SX again what is her size & SX just said 'big enough' & the girl laughed. She feels that hers aren't big enough but she does not want to enhance it. SX told her to be happy with what she has & don't worry about such things. Then she said if sex is more enjoyable for a woman without cap cos she usually cannot get off when bonking. SX put up a straight face & said she has only 2 sex partners so far & her current one is up to it. The girl asked are there techniques that she uses & SX replied saying that depends on the guy too (which i agree). The girl complained that she felt like a tool most of the time & can't wait for it to end. SX told her maybe the guys she met have no exp or were too eager to shoot their loads. Maybe she can try to help the guy relax & slow it down. I could tell the girl wasn't asking for the sake of asking or pretending but really wanted to know. Could also tell SX know that too.

When we got back to the car, the girl asked if she should date an older guy & SX asked her why? She said she is unsure but am considering. SX asked outright if she is slping around & the girl replied 'hai hao lah'. At that moment, i was kinda affected by what SX asked her & became rather muted after that. SX was kinda re-energised & we had a short sexxion in the shower b4 moving onto the bed. I slept with her boobies onto my face. Woke up to see her do housework around the house wearing one of my tees.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

very interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1