The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do I talk to girls after a hookup

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Buyer's remorse hahaha
can the lemon law be applied in this case?
Old 20-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

hooked up means get to know a girl
i think TS has not UP the girl yet
Old 21-07-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Either wrong number given or simply not interested at all.

Time to move on.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyking View Post
I recently hooked up with a cute girl at zouk. But I got really attached to her. The following few days I messaged her but she did not reply to any of my messages. Any bros have any idea, I'm really into her, not about the sex already. But her as a person.
Move on pls. Or at least KIV her as you move on.
Also, pls clarify if you have bed her. If yes, pls write us a FR. LOL!
The FR will at least preserve good sexy memories of her, and provide us bros some good reading, and will also cum-in-hand-y for your future fapping material during boring days.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Move on pls. Or at least KIV her as you move on.
Also, pls clarify if you have bed her. If yes, pls write us a FR. LOL!
The FR will at least preserve good sexy memories of her, and provide us bros some good reading, and will also cum-in-hand-y for your future fapping material during boring days.
Even if the girl has slept TS, it doesn't mean that she wants to stay in contact with TS. One of my female friend told me she is so regret being fucked by a dude she knew from club. That dude constantly text her, probably wants some more free fucks, but she just ignores him.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Even if the girl has slept TS, it doesn't mean that she wants to stay in contact with TS. One of my female friend told me she is so regret being fucked by a dude she knew from club. That dude constantly text her, probably wants some more free fucks, but she just ignores him.
Haha, maybe she's the one?
Old 21-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Haha, maybe she's the one?
I hope not. She showed me a photo of that dude who has tapped her... man, he is a pig.
Old 21-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I hope not. She showed me a photo of that dude who has tapped her... man, he is a pig.
Lol, she must be pretty drunk!
Old 21-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyking View Post
I recently hooked up with a cute girl at zouk. But I got really attached to her. The following few days I messaged her but she did not reply to any of my messages. Any bros have any idea, I'm really into her, not about the sex already. But her as a person.
If her number is correct then you still have a chance.
Cos she has not blocked your number.
Old 24-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
speedyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
If her number is correct then you still have a chance.
Cos she has not blocked your number.
She gave me the right number. I can tell from her wechat display picture. But oh well I have gotten over it. She probably just want one time. And bros abit hard for FR I was quite drunk, can only remember her cute face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1