The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Please stop giving FAKE IC info and protect our playground!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
Let's show RPGenius and strikeback44 our power. Zap these two brainless idiots now.
Thanks, dog. Maybe one in real life too. Bet you can't get anything done in real life, thus all you can do in this virtual world is to zap people, which the funny thing is there is no true value in your "points". Lol at your life.

Pls continue to give me more chances to finish my popcorn
Old 20-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

...Deleted...

Last edited by RedDog; 21-07-2018 at 08:37 PM.
Old 20-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster (B)

RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

...Deleted...

Last edited by RedDog; 21-07-2018 at 08:37 PM.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGenius View Post
Guys, I really have to say this. All these crap registration in the spa is required by the SPF. Not the spa that wants it. Nowadays, the SPF is very harsh on them, and I have heard they intend to wipe all of them and reduce our playground.

By giving FAKE or wrong info, you are indirectly HELPING the SPF to penalize the spas. You have no idea how many of the spas are affected by these, and some of my favorite playground has been destroyed because of ignorant idiots that gives all these fake info. Once they are penalized, they risk the chance of their license not being able to renew.

If they are raid, and you happened to be there, you might be able to get away or even deny, but by giving fake info you give yourself trouble. That is totally stupid. I'm sure all the old birds in the scene will agree with me. I have heard from some masseurs that the reason the SPF do this is to ensure if there are HIV outbreak, they can trace all the history so will reduce the infections.

I know it might be crap etc, but the real reason to give CORRECT info is to help them. Don't be a joker and think that they will use your details to do some shit. Even you go visit customer at a building with security they also take down your ic or diving licence details. They are out to do business and you are just one of their customers. So pls stop being an idiot and selfish, and protect our playground from the SPF!

watever the reason for asking the info doesnt matter...
for me... i will write my name and ic no... but in a hard-to-read handwriting... not cannot be read... but hard to read... so whoever is gonna check this just let them work harder a bit to see lah... cannot blame me if my handwriting is worse than a doctor's one...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Maybe spa and geylang should put their health certificate by doctor. We pay for it already buy they never do that . Why?
Old 21-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Actually I dun really care why TS has started this thread but for me, I will give my actual name and IC. Just for the simple reason that should there be a raid, the most is that they verify my details and let me go.

Imagine if my details are wrong and they suspect that I have something to hide...
Old 21-07-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster (B)

...Deleted...

Last edited by RedDog; 21-07-2018 at 08:38 PM.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

watever the reason for asking the info doesnt matter...
for me... i will write my name and ic no... but in a hard-to-read handwriting... not cannot be read... but hard to read... so whoever is gonna check this just let them work harder a bit to see lah... cannot blame me if my handwriting is worse than a doctor's one...
can tell me how to do that if they have ipad log in ?
Old 21-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure if the real reason for taking names and nric numbers is for contact tracing. After all, go GL also there's chance of catching STI despite regular health checks on the girls, but the okt never ask you to register at the counter.

But personally I don't see the need to hide the info requested for spa. Work whole week so tired what's wrong with getting a massage?
Old 21-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
93851766Xiaoqin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always write fake info when I'm there. For example if I go ABC Spa, the name I write is fuck you ABC, NRIC number is S9999998A, Nationality will be India. The PRCs won't care what you register on it cause they can't bloody read English.
Old 21-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

...Deleted...

Last edited by RedDog; 21-07-2018 at 08:38 PM.
Old 21-07-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ThomasGay9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGenius View Post
Thanks, dog. Maybe one in real life too. Bet you can't get anything done in real life, thus all you can do in this virtual world is to zap people, which the funny thing is there is no true value in your "points". Lol at your life.

Pls continue to give me more chances to finish my popcorn
Fuck u spa owner
Old 21-07-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Now HDB shops can no longer do Spa or massage business. Those still around will not be allowed to renew their licenses once the current one expires. Have to find new playgrounds in the future if you frequent the HDB ones.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
Now HDB shops can no longer do Spa or massage business. Those still around will not be allowed to renew their licenses once the current one expires. Have to find new playgrounds in the future if you frequent the HDB ones.
I may be proven wrong but seriously doubt there would be such a ruling. Then what about those spa for women clientele? They also carry out full-body massage in private rooms, not open concept. All such businesses not allowed in hdb estate? By the way those spa existing currently also have both male and female customers though from their ads you'd think mainly aimed at males.

If true got such ruling to be imposed, then those spas currently NOT in hdb estate or shophouses will be very pleased, huat until the heavens when the time comes. The problem will shift to private housing estates.
Old 22-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Actually I dun really care why TS has started this thread but for me, I will give my actual name and IC. Just for the simple reason that should there be a raid, the most is that they verify my details and let me go.

Imagine if my details are wrong and they suspect that I have something to hide...
U are right, most ppl will agree on this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1