The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 21
RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light
Re: St James Power Station TCSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
Beg to differ. Older customers are normally regulars or friends of bosses.
Been there done that.

Every company has a quota. Most girls are either here on a 6 month or a 2 years permit. No basic, purely commission based. Current market is $7000 (monthly basis) is 50%, after $7000 is 80 percent. So one your 7001th dollar that is 80%.

Most of the girls normally will be given tips or gifts when they keep their customer company for supper.

Not all girls can tabao (most of them have supporters or sugardad) and most of the girls will not succumb to your request unless she likes you or your spending power is strong.

Wu mei niang is owned by a young chap but not the most fun place to go.
Its own by a young chap that pass away recently who also own viva. But now heard its run by new management.

As for fun most st james joints basically the same operation. Disco/hfj or ktv/hfj.

Ultimately it's the girls that will attract the customers so beauty in the eye of the beholder. For me i prefer st james as its a concentrated spot for hfj and disco ktv with license to operate till 6am ( i blame the little india riot on alcohol timing )
Old 20-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light

As for hfj ladie having their sugar daddy. Girls of this line won't be committed to 1 unless she's not working. Thus know the rules of the game u will enjoy yourself more and less sorrow.

Respect the girls like i do don't disclose their names when they go "fun" with u. Make known to them i dont just frequent you i also want try tomyam, pho, kimchi or mala once awhile
Old 22-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...6256522 38380

Club Envy post on rumours pertaining to their closure.

There's being uncertainty on all st james joint lease renewal.

All st james joints are tenants of the Foo family (owner of recently close Shanghai dolly).

From what i know all st james joints haven't got their lease renew. Either gov taking action against all the negative incidents happening at st james or there's gonna be other plan for that historic site which also sg iconic night spot area.
Old 22-05-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LatinoHeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Screw The Foos.....Father and Son are bastards.
Old 28-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: St James Power Station TCSS

Sat 26/5/2018
Gossip anniversary party day 5(last day)
WMN舞媚娘
Champion league final @ The room

Gossip anniversary must go support. Joined my kakis who's already there early. Alcohol on them. Spend $500 on flower for 1 of my girl (agreed on supper n action after her session).

Back to wmn 舞媚娘 join some kakis which i get to know from hanging out at St James. ( alot of st james regulars like to jump around different joints nothing unusual jumping 2-3 joints a night)。Drinks on them as they already open a few bottles and tower of beer.
Full house night. Never hang flower as most of the popular girls their regular sugar daddys are in the house. Rest and relax till match start before proceeding to The Room for that match that even Liverpool's fans are upset bout their keeper.

Already drink quite alot anymore will made me drunk. Order some hot tea ( haha yes drink tea at a pub) enjoy my match waiting for my girl join me from gossip.

Some kakis from wmn n gossip join me at half time. Join them on bets on Real Madrid. Won some money and told my girl and kakis who already join me treat them supper well should be breakfast actually at hai di lao vivo. Afterall just now i also drank their alcohol. No know what the other table order but total bill $500+ for 7person.

Proceed to my lovenest. After action woke up noon my girl suggest shopping. Knowing she want to chop me after my windfall on Real Madrid match. Ask her what she want she say a tablet i say ok. Buy already show me the receipt i will pay her my next visit.

She tried aroused me for 2nd round but am too tired so back home and rest she know i will keep my words as long as she show me the receipt. After all win become like no win

PS upload some videos i took at wmn close up on individual girls working that day.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

For stupid reason being zap. Not sure bout the reputation system dont bother too. Anyway if negative can't post?

I just stop posting then once hit negative.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gnowney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

**duplicated post**
Old 21-07-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTF View Post
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...6256522 38380

Club Envy post on rumours pertaining to their closure.

There's being uncertainty on all st james joint lease renewal.

All st james joints are tenants of the Foo family (owner of recently close Shanghai dolly).

From what i know all st james joints haven't got their lease renew. Either gov taking action against all the negative incidents happening at st james or there's gonna be other plan for that historic site which also sg iconic night spot area.
hi RINTF, it seems like police has been visiting the area / place every week now (or at least 2 consecutive fri/weekend already). Do you know what's the situation? Specifically:

1. is it safe for patron?
2. what are raids looking for? is it vice / prostitution activities, or simply to check on those models who are here w/o holiday visas

Based on the event happened to Rupee Dec last year, it seems like they are checking for prostitution? instead of the visa?

It would be get to get your expert opinion. Thank you.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:01 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnowney View Post
hi RINTF, it seems like police has been visiting the area / place every week now (or at least 2 consecutive fri/weekend already). Do you know what's the situation? Specifically:

1. is it safe for patron?
2. what are raids looking for? is it vice / prostitution activities, or simply to check on those models who are here w/o holiday visas

Based on the event happened to Rupee Dec last year, it seems like they are checking for prostitution? instead of the visa?

It would be get to get your expert opinion. Thank you.
Hahaha safe for patron meaning you fear for police raids or fights?

Police raids u should be very safe unless you are one of their wanted list.

Fights happen very frequent at st James joints be it viva or envy.

Police raids because fights too often lah. Not because of vice activities there.

St James licence confirm will renew one. Govt revamp that power station and spend so much effort in it.

N the foos managing it as well.. foos are managing Clarke quay as well..

Google and u will know who has shares or related interest behind Clark quay and st James...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahaha safe for patron meaning you fear for police raids or fights?

Police raids u should be very safe unless you are one of their wanted list.

Fights happen very frequent at st James joints be it viva or envy.

Police raids because fights too often lah. Not because of vice activities there.

St James licence confirm will renew one. Govt revamp that power station and spend so much effort in it.

N the foos managing it as well.. foos are managing Clarke quay as well..

Google and u will know who has shares or related interest behind Clark quay and st James...
Haha police lah. Fight I siam lor.

But seems like the club would move a group of girls (probably those w/o visa) out everytime the police comes, quite annoying. That's why I'm asking what is the purpose of the police visit, which I thought is not for visa issue. Are they just playing safe?

On the renewal, it seems like they are quite certain they are moving after Aug? Who owns Viva btw?
Old 22-07-2018, 02:08 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha police lah. Fight I siam lor.

But seems like the club would move a group of girls (probably those w/o visa) out everytime the police comes, quite annoying. That's why I'm asking what is the purpose of the police visit, which I thought is not for visa issue. Are they just playing safe?

On the renewal, it seems like they are quite certain they are moving after Aug? Who owns Viva btw?
Hahaha police visit maybe licensing, nea , fire dept etc etc

those on social visit one will Siam lst lah

If they move then maybe licence no more points soon... and next joint will come in lor...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-07-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha police visit maybe licensing, nea , fire dept etc etc

those on social visit one will Siam lst lah

If they move then maybe licence no more points soon... and next joint will come in lor...
yea I know they will siam. If you get them flower then they have to siam for 1hr or what very annoying. That's why I'm asking if they are really the target. Because the police never check 1 by 1 too.

Ok could be, just use a different name. Thanks for the clarification!

BTW do you go there often?
Old 24-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
yea I know they will siam. If you get them flower then they have to siam for 1hr or what very annoying. That's why I'm asking if they are really the target. Because the police never check 1 by 1 too.

Ok could be, just use a different name. Thanks for the clarification!

BTW do you go there often?
Hahaha don't need to buy so much flowers. They are seh one..

Used to visit there very frequent previously... abit bored now

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 26-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha don't need to buy so much flowers. They are seh one..

Used to visit there very frequent previously... abit bored now
Thought quite ok leh. but sure never overspend, go on quiet night is best. BTW i heard they are closing end of this week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1