The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 21
RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light
St James Power Station TCSS

Other than St james most night entertainment spot close quite early. Compare to 6am at St James. Thus all the negatives video and fights, incidents happening there. Place come alive usually after 1-2am when town area joints closing.

All the fights aside. St James seem to be a concentrate spot for "hang flower" club/disco type of joints frequent not only by guys but also girls.

Most of such joints operate in same ways just that nationality of the performing girls/boys different.

Started this thread (since i cant find any St James dedicated thread) for TCSS and sharing.
Old 16-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light
Re: St James Power Station TCSS

Most joints don't allow video taking. Or need do It discreetly. But being a regular i will be starting a youtube channel posting my frequent chionging of 舞媚娘(china girls) and Club Viva (mix nationallity). Live stream if abled to.

Like/share/subscribed if able to. Taking small steps in documentary my fun at St James as a start.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/SGBoss1
Old 17-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTF View Post
Most joints don't allow video taking. Or need do It discreetly. But being a regular i will be starting a youtube channel posting my frequent chionging of 舞媚娘(china girls) and Club Viva (mix nationallity). Live stream if abled to.

Like/share/subscribed if able to. Taking small steps in documentary my fun at St James as a start.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/SGBoss1

Good thread.
Looking forward to more. Thanks bro
If have other places ones pls share too
Old 17-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Good thread.
Looking forward to more. Thanks bro
If have other places ones pls share too
Thanks.

There's a big fight inside club Viva last Saturday 12th May. Anyone know what happens? Anyone have video of the fight?
With Shanghai Dolly recent closure and them transferring their customer stored alcohol to Viva makes me wonder if the Foo family making a comeback thru St James.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...605396 423908

Club Viva :
https://www.facebook.com/violetvault/

A joint that cater to both sexes as they have male and female performaner which provide flower hanging.
(Next time i will talk about what's flower hanging)
Most of the performers are mainly thais, koreans and some local. With occasionally some world famous DJ being invited. Viva even host a mini rock (buy ticket) concert by some euro band a few months back.

Viva also a disco as there's certain timing when disco music will be blasting but lack of proper dance floor instead people dance near their table or on the big stage.

The room:
https://www.facebook.com/theroom.sjps/

Nice atmosphere darts bar with multiple darts machine at $1 per game. Owner himself young handsome chap who lead a competitive darts team.

Update: youtube channel updated with some Club Viva videos taken from the vvip private seating area on the 2nd floor last week.
Old 17-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Tonight last night of 舞媚娘(WMN) 3 consecutively nights of their anniversary celebration.

May detour to gossip or club viva depend on mood..
If any bros going to WMN say hi to me. Am usually seated in front row.
Old 17-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Talking about hanging flower culture. Some may think its for high SES or need spend more money before you can bonk them.

My experience is go on a quiet night. Hang flower on the one u like. Out of courtesy most will come sit with u seeing u new to the joint. Straight forward a bit ask them the golden question or buy out their time. Price to bonk is up to your negotiations with the girls.

Alternatively go for their manager. They usually will ask those singers not their turn to sing to sit and accompany customers. From there its the same as ktv nightclub some singers are gold fish sell talent dont sell body some use their charm as they cant sing.

Most managers will know which are the more "fun" girl cheap and easy to satisfy them in order to bonk them and who r those that need time and money to woo them. (Big spender like to go thru the fishing and wooing process)

Once u become their regulars they wont even ask u hang their flower. As most of these flowers they earn are split example below 5k (per night) comoany 50% girl 50%. If 5k above for that night company 20% girl 80%.

To me ktv u give tips girls let u rubba. Price to bonk still same need to negotiate with them. Flower joint no need tips, girls less to butterfly around but unless u book a private room no one will rubba in the hall.

Ktv more fun if u with friends. But flower joint u can even enjoy your night alone.

If u regular to a flower joint u can forget those girls that usually the top highest grossing winner. As your $100 to them just peanuts. Those that dont get much flowers your $100 flower can easily buy their time for the night and next time u are there till they become popular.
Old 18-05-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Talking Re: St James Power Station TCSS

End my day sober enough to write this FR. Hopping 3 joints WMN- Viva- Gossip then back to WMN for closing.

My fave girl not feeling well after getting too drunk. So gonna eat myself but she know she own me 1 time

Total spending.. flower $200.

Alcohol -drink my stored hard liquor. I usually buy 3+1 then store with them unfinished bottle.

Its full house due to their annivesary event thus not much fun at WMN as gitls are busy performing special show and too many customer for them to entertain. As fun start after they drunk and high. I proceed to Viva see my fave thai girls flower $100. Alcohol also drink my unfinished bottles.

Then to gossip meet some friends dont wanna hang flower already so never stay long.

Head back to WMN just before their last show. Those who know how to enjoy will be waiting for this moment to pop the golden question or just continue drinking and enjoy the wilder companionship of those drunk girls.

Home sweet home at 6am. Valet @$40.

Word of advice when demand more than supply dont expect to get lots of attention from the girls. My fave usually weekdays or friday. Or best bet just called the girl manager and check on reservation. As sometimes weekend quite quiet and weekdays can be pack.

Upload some new videos i took earlier at WMN and Viva. Leave some comments at my videos on which girl to your liking may ask them to do a self intro video next time if they agree.

Link to my videos at my signature.

Off to my dreamland. Still feeling amused when my girl told me own me 1 time lol.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Was told by my spy. WMN quiet tonight. So off i went to claim the one time my girl own me. Wanna take a self intro video of Qingqing but she's too drunk. (Damn but she's more fun when drunk just heck care gonna ask her for a video when she's high next time.)

Never hang any flower tonight but still all the 20+ girls including managers. Entertain only like 3 tables including mine. Playing drinking games, Tcss, flirting... the standard sop.

After their last parade at around 4am lights on and still loitering around waiting for ny girls and other ladies who wanna join me to club viva for 2nd round.

Stay at viva for around an hour with around 5 ladies from wmn that join us. Suppose to have supper or early breakfast but my "little bro" more hungry thus left the group to feed my little bro with my girl.

PS: never took much video just 1 from viva n 2 from wmn.

Do comment which girl u like feature or most pretty. oO my next trip will request them to do a self intro.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Anyone saw the fight happen at st james toilet area early this morning?

Saw 3 ambulances leaving with some casualties. And like 3 anti riot vehicles park along the main road. Aiyo go make love la dont make war....

All this negative incident at st james till now all owners still not sure if their lease at st james will be renew...
Old 20-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone saw the fight happen at st james toilet area early this morning?

Saw 3 ambulances leaving with some casualties. And like 3 anti riot vehicles park along the main road. Aiyo go make love la dont make war....

All this negative incident at st james till now all owners still not sure if their lease at st james will be renew...
must be gang related
Old 20-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
must be gang related
Lol that's why alot time i see most joints at st james if got queue.... those older customers usually got pirority to go in without queuing not due to their age cannot queue long. But the bouncer and management know well which age group tends to spend more and which are the trouble makers.
Old 20-05-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

never go to st james for a long while, is luxi still there?
Old 20-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol that's why alot time i see most joints at st james if got queue.... those older customers usually got pirority to go in without queuing not due to their age cannot queue long. But the bouncer and management know well which age group tends to spend more and which are the trouble makers.
Beg to differ. Older customers are normally regulars or friends of bosses.
Been there done that.

Quote:
Talking about hanging flower culture. Some may think its for high SES or need spend more money before you can bonk them.

My experience is go on a quiet night. Hang flower on the one u like. Out of courtesy most will come sit with u seeing u new to the joint. Straight forward a bit ask them the golden question or buy out their time. Price to bonk is up to your negotiations with the girls.

Alternatively go for their manager. They usually will ask those singers not their turn to sing to sit and accompany customers. From there its the same as ktv nightclub some singers are gold fish sell talent dont sell body some use their charm as they cant sing.

Most managers will know which are the more "fun" girl cheap and easy to satisfy them in order to bonk them and who r those that need time and money to woo them. (Big spender like to go thru the fishing and wooing process)

Once u become their regulars they wont even ask u hang their flower. As most of these flowers they earn are split example below 5k (per night) comoany 50% girl 50%. If 5k above for that night company 20% girl 80%.

To me ktv u give tips girls let u rubba. Price to bonk still same need to negotiate with them. Flower joint no need tips, girls less to butterfly around but unless u book a private room no one will rubba in the hall.

Ktv more fun if u with friends. But flower joint u can even enjoy your night alone.

If u regular to a flower joint u can forget those girls that usually the top highest grossing winner. As your $100 to them just peanuts. Those that dont get much flowers your $100 flower can easily buy their time for the night and next time u are there till they become popular.
Every company has a quota. Most girls are either here on a 6 month or a 2 years permit. No basic, purely commission based. Current market is $7000 (monthly basis) is 50%, after $7000 is 80 percent. So one your 7001th dollar that is 80%.

Most of the girls normally will be given tips or gifts when they keep their customer company for supper.

Not all girls can tabao (most of them have supporters or sugardad) and most of the girls will not succumb to your request unless she likes you or your spending power is strong.

Wu mei niang is owned by a young chap but not the most fun place to go.
Old 20-05-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
Close off long ago, kim lim already married la haha
Old 20-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
No more bro.

Well come to think of it i also stop chionging and clubbing for many years but come out of retirement past few years then notice sammyboy still active.

I join sammyboy during the very first version using delphi bulletin type of forum spending at least 20 years or more with sammyboy though my join date shown 2003 but infact joined much earlier when using delphi.

Miss the good old time of chionging the indo, local scene, JB ....etc with the senior when i still in my young teenage years and making some good friends along the way and also send off a few when they pass away

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1