The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

great seem like u got no time for second half report. mostly LOUSY attitude will start appear after dinner, pattern excuses sickness all line in .
just waiting lau jiao old bird to educate them sometime the (treat them like friend) system don't always work.
we let them sleep whole afternoon in the end still LEPAK all the way .
Old 08-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi any booking join near Batam city hotel ? May stay there
Old 08-10-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quraisy View Post
do you guys have any list for places of massages in Batam.
Maybe seperated between a clean and hanky panky joints?
Here :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32873

Having share the list on the above links,you will have to understand that some places known to be clean can be dirty and some places known to be dirty can be clean too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
hi can someone give me some suggestions on which hotel to book for my coming trip.
1. Hana ($27)
2. Biz ($36)
3. Holiday hotel ($33) posted by Nono
comments on location breakfast cleanliness
Important point: leave of comfort to rtf
tks for the kind and sincere feedback.
I will pick Biz Hotel,becos it has got most of the places I often go to around its 500m surrounding.

If you read my latest 32nd Batam Trip Summary,Formosa hotel has finally outlive itself as the most centralize hotel to most booking joints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Yup, thanks for the clarification. I was browsing on my phone. Hence when replying to multi-quote messages, I tend to just quote once and replied right away, so it seems that multi-quoted messages is only 1 message.
Try to remove part of the quoted post when you click on the "quote" button or simply just click the "reply" button and dont use the quote button when replying to someone.

Just a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Thks bros nono for introducing holiday hotel.
I hv been walking near the area every time i go berry to book my now 4 month old baby.
From SKP I always alight at the Bank BRI. (One junction before holiday hotel. That why I missed it.

Last night walk in and inspected their superior room.
Yes there is Bath tub and also found room area quite compatible with UTAMA Rp385k (kaha rate) room.With the price tag of Rp330 (walk in) I think it is quite reasonable.
Thank you for the info too. Now I know it still have bath tub in some of their rooms.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Yr summary like quite late tis mth....
I made a detour backward to make some amendment and then rewrite certain part of the summary due to a situation, hence the delay in posting,hehehe...anyway its out now.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...0#post15163910

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Any bros can advice how to remove post?
Only a mod can remove a post,i use the edit button to remove the words in a post but the post still stay, and I will usually just write a note to state I posted wrong or double post w/o removal.

Removing too many posts in a thread may cause a thread-search to 'juggle up' hence I hope not to see too many post/s being remove unless its absolutely necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtastick View Post
i went to one of the joints, forget the name, bargained from 1.6 to 1.2, bros here will know based on price, she is definitely one of the upper range.

The boss did not mention anything, except from the usual good svc etc.

After paying, i waited for her to change. After going into the taxi, i realised that two of her hands are deformed. Deformed meaning that there are missing fingers on both hands.

Back to the room, realised that her right feet is missing some toes as well. The service was bad, everything also cannot except fj. After 1 fj, she proceed to sleep all the way except for meals.
Does this place below ring any bell to you? (i am considering posting up all the Batam joint's photo to show you ,to see if you could recognize them all,hehehe... *joking*)

Is it Permata Indah mentioned by bro Hottip? Its really hard to make guesses w/o any name. I have often ask bros to at least get a name card of the place where they book their girls from in case they forget the name of the girl. (the monk can run,the temple cant) The taking of the name card is also one of my few methods to give the 'girls' a heads up to prevent her from "playing truant". (not 100% foolproof,but it does help in some ways from my perspective)

Hope you have a better next trip.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-10-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

hi bros anyone staying at Hana before, do they have any safe box .
i got one friend feel unsecured without a safe box in room.
tks for the past few days information, i had a plan in mind and going to explore soon
Old 09-10-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
hi bros anyone staying at Hana before, do they have any safe box .
i got one friend feel unsecured without a safe box in room.
Below should answer your question below :

Dont totally believe me becos things do change over a period of time,email them to confirm :

[email protected]

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-10-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
Hi any booking join near Batam city hotel ? May stay there
No, no booking joint within walking distance if the info from Google map is correct.

It's near this Hotel Harapan Baru, which means it's at BCS / Penuin area. There is A2 foodcourt and 白龙云吞面 though. Highly recommended. And to make matter worst, not only is there no booking joint within walking distance, there is only 1 massage joint with plus/plus in that region.

But, if your into IndoChinese, the good news is that that area is also known as Batam's Chinatown. Lots of IndoChinese mei mei there. Unfortunately, they are not in the flesh trade. So, can see cannot touch. Do you bowl though? There's Batam's only bowling center (I could be wrong on this) in BCS. I'm going there to train tomorrow for my competition next next week.

Last edited by tomcat007; 09-10-2016 at 01:14 AM.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Here :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32873

Having share the list on the above links,you will have to understand that some places known to be clean can be dirty and some places known to be dirty can be clean too.

I will pick Biz Hotel,becos it has got most of the places I often go to around its 500m surrounding.

If you read my latest 32nd Batam Trip Summary,Formosa hotel has finally outlive itself as the most centralize hotel to most booking joints.

Tomcat007: Before the trip with Fantastic 2 months back, I had a very bad experience with Formosa. They didn't return my email for room reservation. I then booked Biz Hotel and only then that I realize that there are at least 6 joints within 5-7 minutes walking distance. I think i posted this fact too, 2 months back. Now, I'm just staying in Formosa for the membership thingy plus, I can get late check out with them.

Try to remove part of the quoted post when you click on the "quote" button or simply just click the "reply" button and dont use the quote button when replying to someone.

Just a suggestion.

Tomcat007: Thanks. But, I usually read this forum on my phone, there is only a REPLY button, which will automatically QUOTE every thing. This is suggesting in trying now, ie bolding my replies in the block quotes.

Does this place below ring any bell to you? (i am considering posting up all the Batam joint's photo to show you ,to see if you could recognize them all,hehehe... *joking*)

Is it Permata Indah mentioned by bro Hottip? Its really hard to make guesses w/o any name. I have often ask bros to at least get a name card of the place where they book their girls from in case they forget the name of the girl. (the monk can run,the temple cant) The taking of the name card is also one of my few methods to give the 'girls' a heads up to prevent her from "playing truant". (not 100% foolproof,but it does help in some ways from my perspective)

Hope you have a better next trip.
Bro Fantastic only been took the joints in Utama area cos that's where i brought him to during our trip together. Plus, Happy8 too.

To be specific, we went to MM/Indah2/Sri Kandi/Tulip (here, we got our babes) then I brought him to Happy8 where he wishes he hadn't booked his girl yet cos there are many syts (what else).

So, if we assume that he only go to the joints that we visited, in inclined to assume that it's portably Indah2 or MM that he got this problem cewek from. Especially indah2 where the papi tried to push me a cewek who later turned out to be a bit problematic for 800k, although I sold her to another bloke for 900k when I met another ssyt at another joint. Of course, I booked the ssyt. Great session too.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tomcat007: Before the trip with Fantastic 2 months back, I had a very bad experience with Formosa. They didn't return my email for room reservation. I then booked Biz Hotel and only then that I realize that there are at least 6 joints within 5-7 minutes walking distance. I think i posted this fact too, 2 months back. Now, I'm just staying in Formosa for the membership thingy plus, I can get late check out with them.
Actually the nearer hotel to most joints fall more on Utama hotel than from Formosa,thats to be exact...hehehe...

Maybe after getting my gold card,i may make a run on Utama Hotel,hehehe...it would be 2017 then,i guess.

Quote:
Tomcat007: Thanks. But, I usually read this forum on my phone, there is only a REPLY button, which will automatically QUOTE every thing. This is suggesting in trying now, ie bolding my replies in the block quotes.
After you click Reply from your phone,do they have a Edit button to let you edit the post you made? (i notice you were able to add words to bold your reply to me)

If yes,try editing it after posting (i do understand its a little inconvenient due to the extra step/s). Otherwise just copy and paste what you wish to quote (w/o my name on it) and then highlight and click ,if the button is available.

Example below :

Quote:
@Bro Tomcat,testing replying to you.

Quote:
Notice i quoted your 2 paragraphs of your same post w/o your name on it above?

And then put at a "@Bro Tomcat,testing replying..." to signifies the message reply is for you.

Alternatively,you can click the edit button ,highlight whatever its being quoted after posting and click on . I think some bros here did that too (the quotes with the spoiler button below).

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=3437

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=3660

Sorry bro,i am suggesting it becos my post usually quite long,so when someone quote the whole thing to reply me,it may cause inconvenience to others reading and might get removed due to breaching of forum rules.

Hoping for your understanding.

PS : Hey,you are suppose to be having OTOT Night Exercise NOW instead of being in the forum ,hehehe...dont tell me exercise-cut. Go! Go! Go! ....hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-10-2016, 02:04 AM
Samster

@nono

Yes, Utama Hotel nearer to the joints. But how you compare an ancient hotel with another relatively new one?

I used to break the multi quote, but then, that will mean that I have to type [ quote message number ] message [ / quote ] for each section. And when it's done on a phone, the number of steps are increased due to switching to the symbols keyboard and back.

Anyway, guess I'll just do a block quote and then deleting some of the quoted text to shorten the quoted text..

Or the hide button sounds good too.

Last edited by tomcat007; 09-10-2016 at 04:37 AM.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:00 AM
Samster

wow tks nono for the pictures, now i feel like making a right choice. i had booked hana and pictures show that the decorations are nice and comfortable.
hopefully my request to get Windows view to pet shop can be granted. cheers
Old 09-10-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
panda_2665 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros happen to be there between 20 to 22 oct ? Can give a guide to newbie ? Wanted to stay swiss belhotel harbour bay but seem like quite far from all the activities joint.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Your dates, quite difficult cos lots of bros here working.

Hotel choice, if you stay there, most joints not really within walking distance. Nearest also about 20 mins plus away if walking. But, you do have cinema, ktv and disco (Titanium, popular with IndoChinese but, not working girls) where the hotel is. And, not forgetting the biggest pharmacy in Batam 2 buildings away.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
so the conclusion is either the pink or blue angkot will bypass Nagoya shopping mall. And i can alight at the satay food stall.
i still one more question, which color angkot can bring me from Nagoya shopping mall to bcs
Those angkot coming from btm center to nagoya can drop you off at BCS only if you tell them before hand, if not they will turn straight into nagoya instead of making a U-turn at BCS. In the past, they do passby BCS before going to Btm Center. However, they had canceled that route probably due to the traffic.

Best solution for Nagoya Hill to BCS, take a ojek for 15k

OR

A taxi near the bus stop outside nagoya hill opposite bridge massage. It will cost you 10k (a shared ride with others if you ask for taxi biasa)

Some taxi will take you there privately for 20-30k.

40-50k is carrot chopping price.

Upon reaching BCS, ask them drop you beside the road instead of entering the gantry to the entrance where 95% taxi driver will ask you for extra to pay the 2k parking fee.

OR

Take the big blue bus from Nagoya to Sekupang, pay 4k and alight at the bus stop near top 100 peniun near Ocean Aquarium buliding (where you find the only Texas chicken in Btm) and walk across the road passing by Ihotel Baloi amd A2 foodcourt to reach BCS.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

HOLY CRAP!! Why is batam extremely hot today.
Old 09-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

Take the big blue bus from Nagoya to Sekupang, pay 4k and alight at the bus stop near top 100 peniun near Ocean Aquarium buliding (where you find the only Texas chicken in Btm) and walk across the road passing by Ihotel Baloi amd A2 foodcourt to reach BCS.
oh the Texas chicken i know the place, tks for ur clear advice.
in fact i don't remember how the big blue bus look like.
we are too use to the taxi and brain wash by their pestering.

just happened to notice i got less 2 points from 40 to 38.
maybe is a bug becos yesterday i wonder why i got the power 2 points

Last edited by PigletDiDi; 09-10-2016 at 02:37 PM. Reason: maybe a bug in the posting points system
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1