The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-04-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Tried the top 3 girls from H26 - Chris, miki and cookie.

Looks:
Cookie wins by a mile, followed by miki and then Chris. Cookie looks like a SYT while Janet looks more milf. Miki is somewhat in between.

Boobs:
All about the same

Body:
Cookie, followed by miki then Chris. Cookie has the more flawless body among the 3. Very proportionate.

BJ:
Chris wins by a mile, followed by miki and then cookie. Chris's BBBJ skills are out of this world. Pattern more than badminton. Miki does BBBJ too but cookie is overly particular on cleanliness.

FJ:
Chris, followed by miki and then cookie. Chris's style is all out no holds bar. Everything and anything goes. Miki has some restriction and will instruct you. Cookie feels very mechanical and bo chup. The worst part is no sucking of nipples, no twisting, can only cup her boobs. When I try to bonk hard, she said something that totally pissed me off. "You young guys are always like that. Think you are banging a wall. " and she said it very sarcastically.

GFE:
Miki followed by Chris and then cookie. Although miki feels like a very anal person, she is quite easy to talk to. Chris is friendly too but I feel like we lack chemistry when chatting. Cookie's attitude is quite poor, made me feel like she wants to get things over and done quickly.

Overall, if cookie has chris's skills or chris has cookie's looks, it would be a perfect combination. But things do not work out this way in life. You can't have the best of both worlds.

Last edited by submachine; 28-04-2015 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Wrong name
Old 28-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

janet h26 meh?
will up u soon, thx for the comparison
Old 28-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Alpine18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

"FJ:
Janet, followed by miki and then cookie. Janet's style is all out no holds bar. Everything and anything goes. Miki has some restriction and will instruct you. Cookie feels very mechanical and bo chup. The worst part is no sucking of nipples, no twisting, can only cup her boobs. When I try to bonk hard, she said something that totally pissed me off. "You young guys are always like that. Think you are banging a wall. " and she said it very sarcastically. "

Bro, if you bring your machine gun, all gals also kill by you. I think the wall you also can easily penetrate through.
Old 28-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
janet h26 meh?
will up u soon, thx for the comparison
Sorry bro, it is Chris not Janet. Mixed up haha
Old 28-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
Quote:

"FJ:
Janet, followed by miki and then cookie. Janet's style is all out no holds bar. Everything and anything goes. Miki has some restriction and will instruct you. Cookie feels very mechanical and bo chup. The worst part is no sucking of nipples, no twisting, can only cup her boobs. When I try to bonk hard, she said something that totally pissed me off. "You young guys are always like that. Think you are banging a wall. " and she said it very sarcastically. "

Bro, if you bring your machine gun, all gals also kill by you. I think the wall you also can easily penetrate through.
Haha, mine is no machine gun.

There are a hundred ways to say the same thing. I guess she could have said it nicer and in a better tone, like "sorry, but your thrusting pace is a bit too fast and I feel a bit uncomfortable, can do it nice and slowly?"
Old 28-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine View Post

There are a hundred ways to say the same thing. I guess she could have said it nicer and in a better tone, like "sorry, but your thrusting pace is a bit too fast and I feel a bit uncomfortable, can do it nice and slowly?"
No wonder cookie likes me.

cos i small pistol 💔
Old 28-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

The way that she have told you is her nice way already. That is her.
Old 28-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
No wonder cookie likes me.

cos i small pistol 💔
Small pistol still dare to show-off here. How dare you!😜
Old 29-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
The way that she have told you is her nice way already. That is her.
you manage to get her good already ...
haha ...
Old 29-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anonymous8117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down Pertain earlier this afternoon, had a list of milf I wanted to go for and I start my search from there. First one I looked up for is a Cookie, saw her room half open and I thought it's my lucky day. Saw her using her phone and I signal her $50, however she rejected me man. Any bro have any idea why she did so? Anyway, I went for another milf instead. Can't remember the house and took over, but overall it was good. Just that that lady has really flat boobs with big nipples.
Old 29-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
rumblr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried the top 3 girls from H26 - Chris, miki and cookie.

Looks:
Cookie wins by a mile, followed by miki and then Chris. Cookie looks like a SYT while Janet looks more milf. Miki is somewhat in between.

Boobs:
All about the same

Body:
Cookie, followed by miki then Chris. Cookie has the more flawless body among the 3. Very proportionate.

BJ:
Chris wins by a mile, followed by miki and then cookie. Chris's BBBJ skills are out of this world. Pattern more than badminton. Miki does BBBJ too but cookie is overly particular on cleanliness.

FJ:
Chris, followed by miki and then cookie. Chris's style is all out no holds bar. Everything and anything goes. Miki has some restriction and will instruct you. Cookie feels very mechanical and bo chup. The worst part is no sucking of nipples, no twisting, can only cup her boobs. When I try to bonk hard, she said something that totally pissed me off. "You young guys are always like that. Think you are banging a wall. " and she said it very sarcastically.

GFE:
Miki followed by Chris and then cookie. Although miki feels like a very anal person, she is quite easy to talk to. Chris is friendly too but I feel like we lack chemistry when chatting. Cookie's attitude is quite poor, made me feel like she wants to get things over and done quickly.

Overall, if cookie has chris's skills or chris has cookie's looks, it would be a perfect combination. But things do not work out this way in life. You can't have the best of both worlds.
Till now, still didn't get a chance to try chris, so sad...
Old 30-04-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold

Hey.. anyone knows if Ai Li H24R12 is working? Would wanna try her as fren recommended
Old 02-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

stated on her door - Chris would be back in business today 2-5-2015
Old 02-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousieboy View Post
stated on her door - Chris would be back in business today 2-5-2015
Any bros making their way down?

Chris presence would command a queue... petain gao jurong

i am looking for Joyce H26. Is she working today?
Old 02-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orlac09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just went to house 24 room 11.
it went good. when i got into the room, the wl tell me to lie down.
i wont go into the full details of our encounter.

overall rating is 7/10. will return next time to try other wl not bad for a newbie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1