The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pewlaser123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage near Bugis Area

Share contact pls
Old 27-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Kalmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Location please, thanks!
Old 21-07-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

hornnighty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Is XE still working in p***l*** or retire already
Old 21-07-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 14
momogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud of

Contact pls?
Old 22-07-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Adam2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
share contact pls...
Old 24-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ccssuunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here. Just share share something I encountered at Bugis area haha.

Along the road saw one MP upstairs, looks not bad. Suddenly saw a girl just going up the stair wearing short skirt almost can see the ass Liao. Walao. How to do with it? Of cos go up see see look look la.
Something interesting ah. Follow her going up the the MP and ask for one hour massage. Pay as usual and was lead to a room upstairs haha. Waiting for lady to come in, wa luckily she is that one I saw just now. Just nice hit the pot haha. More than 160 cm height and slim type I think. Good skin haha and always smiles to me, maybe she looks as me thinking are u too young to come here ah? Haha.

Strip off the clothes and lay on the bed. Massage started on the back, hand and leg. And slowly came to the lower area. Press the right button to wake up the little bro Sia. She keeps smiles on the face and looks at my eyes. Are u try to do something interesting haha. Her skin is fair so when her touches your back. That feel is shiok Sia haha. Chit chat along the massage and I felt relaxed. After that, she talked to me softly near my ear asking What u want? Wa, story starts Liao.

Standard charge for different options haha. Ask for body massage and I believe all bros here should know haha. At first I told she only expose the boobs to massage. To my surprise, she wears no bra and expose boobs( around B ) I think. And some more she stripped out the whole skirt plus panty. Oh my god, her skin is fair and smooth that is why I choose body massage haha. She now is fully nude and climb up to this massage bed and lay on TOP. Power Sia. Starts to kiss and rub my upper and hands of cos on the lower lol.
Can’t Tahan too Long and finish. Feeling is good and most importantly fair skin gives a good rubbing feel. Pay the tips and left happily haha.
Good experience.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccssuunn View Post

Along the road saw one MP upstairs, looks not bad. Suddenly saw a girl just going up the stair wearing short skirt almost can see the ass Liao. Walao. How to do with it? Of cos go up see see look look la.
Something interesting ah. Follow her going up the the MP and ask for one hour massage. Pay as usual and was lead to a room upstairs haha. Waiting for lady to come in, wa luckily she is that one I saw just now. Just nice hit the pot haha. More than 160 cm height and slim type I think. Good skin haha and always smiles to me, maybe she looks as me thinking are u too young to come here ah? Haha.

Strip off the clothes and lay on the bed. Massage started on the back, hand and leg. And slowly came to the lower area. Press the right button to wake up the little bro Sia. She keeps smiles on the face and looks at my eyes. Are u try to do something interesting haha. Her skin is fair so when her touches your back. That feel is shiok Sia haha. Chit chat along the massage and I felt relaxed. After that, she talked to me softly near my ear asking What u want? Wa, story starts Liao.

Standard charge for different options haha. Ask for body massage and I believe all bros here should know haha. At first I told she only expose the boobs to massage. To my surprise, she wears no bra and expose boobs( around B ) I think. And some more she stripped out the whole skirt plus panty. Oh my god, her skin is fair and smooth that is why I choose body massage haha. She now is fully nude and climb up to this massage bed and lay on TOP. Power Sia. Starts to kiss and rub my upper and hands of cos on the lower lol.
Can’t Tahan too Long and finish. Feeling is good and most importantly fair skin gives a good rubbing feel. Pay the tips and left happily haha.
Good experience.
Bro can share contact?
Old 24-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Themafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contacts?
Old 24-07-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey bro pls share d contacts tysm
Old 24-07-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro

Can share

Thx
Old 25-07-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
gnoel901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share the location? thanks
Old 26-07-2018, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
ATKABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccssuunn View Post

Good experience.
Bro , can share.
Old 28-07-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
liuwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mind share contact? Thanks!
Old 28-07-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 32
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Bro, can pm the location, pls
Old 28-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 11
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

Interesting can share contact pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread