The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngMoh81 View Post

Please help :-) I tried, but cannot read the Chinese characters.

Which houses are these girls at? What are their names?
cannot read means not recommended for you.. very simple
Old 30-06-2017, 11:02 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
I would say need Robert to spoil them or else sure they will go back faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
current batch may/june 2017 have a handful of natural C+ and above natural boobs
a few of them have fair natural D cup and above, one of them have the size of retired Qiu Xiang with tok kong 桑拿服务
they can be found at , tried 3 of the below , the other 2 i have seen with my 火眼金睛 to confirm they are indeed big in size by judging on the appearance.

good luck
sharing info because i dont want girls to go back early, and they need some poor hansum young men to sextisfy their sexual desire
and roberts dont spoil them please
Old 01-07-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngMoh81 View Post

Please help :-) I tried, but cannot read the Chinese characters.

Which houses are these girls at? What are their names?
Hi bro,

I manage to recognize these traditional Chinese numbers.
Sorry I could not give you the names of girls.
1. 2033
2. 1856
3. 2040
4. 1610
5. 16W06

Do enjoy!
Old 03-07-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Thanks to a bro's recommendations, managed to try 小妹 L20H40

Name: 小妹
Nationality: PRC, Working in dong guan previously
Boobs: 9/10 all natural E, big and soft, not saggy considering an E
Complexion: 8/10 smooth,
Foreplay in shower: SOP
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: Very nice teasing and licking around the ass cheek before leading the anus. some poking. love it when I was on 4 and she licked from anus to balls before proceeding to slide underneath for BBBJ, followed by licking my nipple and engaging into some deep Frenching. ( those with m'sian WL experience will understand better )
FJ: I skip this because I requested her to re-run the AR process altogether before I CIM, she's pretty good with CIM. She slowed down the pace and suction upon my first burst to accommodate to the "sore" and sensitive feel of my dickhead. She continued until I hold her head to stop. she opened her mouth to show me her tongue filled with my cum , which wasn't at all a turn on for me although she claimed some of her clients love seeing it
Old 03-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post

AR: Very nice teasing and licking around the ass cheek before leading the anus. some poking. love it when I was on 4 and she licked from anus to balls before proceeding to slide underneath for BBBJ, followed by licking my nipple and engaging into some deep Frenching. ( those with m'sian WL experience will understand better )
FJ: I skip this because I requested her to re-run the AR process altogether before I CIM, she's pretty good with CIM. She slowed down the pace and suction upon my first burst to accommodate to the "sore" and sensitive feel of my dickhead. She continued until I hold her head to stop. she opened her mouth to show me her tongue filled with my cum , which wasn't at all a turn on for me although she claimed some of her clients love seeing it
the boobs so big, soft & heavy can slap you silly bruddah..
Old 05-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Xiao Lan - L1606a
White voluptuous E cup
1.6m
Good attitude.

Her boobs are the biggest in this house for hungry toufu eater

A very easy to get along lady who is known for her BBBJ skills. I was skeptical at first when okt told me but true enough my groin was all hers when she takes control of my 2ic and I lost all of my soldiers to her mouth. No wonder there were other bro waiting for her after I came out.

Overall I love her bosom especially the boobs massage and the boobs fuck during shower, extremely sensational. Her AR is not bad, starting from light licking to fast flickering of her tongue. After that she would come under me and BBBJ.

I finish off with heavy boobs fuck and bbbj till I CIM.

RTF: Definitely!
Old 06-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

小妹's natural boobs is very good to suck, one of the biggest boobs I have sucked in Geylang.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetMeLove View Post
Xiao Lan - L1606a
White voluptuous E cup
1.6m
Good attitude.

Her boobs are the biggest in this house for hungry toufu eater

A very easy to get along lady who is known for her BBBJ skills. I was skeptical at first when okt told me but true enough my groin was all hers when she takes control of my 2ic and I lost all of my soldiers to her mouth. No wonder there were other bro waiting for her after I came out.

Overall I love her bosom especially the boobs massage and the boobs fuck during shower, extremely sensational. Her AR is not bad, starting from light licking to fast flickering of her tongue. After that she would come under me and BBBJ.

I finish off with heavy boobs fuck and bbbj till I CIM.

RTF: Definitely!
Quote:

These two girls got fight. powerful big boobs with powerful service.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I notice XiaoLan ones are downsizing abit now

Not as big when she just arrived Sillypore
Old 08-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Do you think we can call the other one come to 1 house and do Tarma ?
Old 09-07-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

May have to go try her soon...love big boobs
Old 09-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Bro, is Monday late afternoon a good time to go? Some say night time is too crowded, not sure afternoon is a good time.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

*repeated post*
Old 09-07-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Should not be an issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven99 View Post
Bro, is Monday late afternoon a good time to go? Some say night time is too crowded, not sure afternoon is a good time.
Best time to avoid crowds is midnight till morning. Confirm no queues.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Tarma is not about getting 2 favorite gals together.
Its about getting 2 gals with mutuality where they
can work together without getting into each others' way.
Also, best to get 2 experience partners so they understand
how to compliment each other. I ever asked my favorite gal
to recommend her partner to ensure best tarma. confirm die die!
before FJ already shoot 1 round. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1