The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 20-07-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 6
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Hotels in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I think he gave the wrong information. Kwetiau Liang’s shop is not in Pasir Putih, but in an area called Grand Niaga Mas. Kaliban Hotel is about 10mins’ walk away; another obvious landmark is TOP 100, which is about 5mins away by foot.
Thank you for the information,with your add-on it is now clearer.

(stepping out of Kaliban Hotel,turn left or turn right?)

Hmm...10 mins walk,If you happen to pass by there,can try to take a photo shot of the place? No obligation tho.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Ate there twice, I thought it was very mediocre.
True,looks good on photo doesnt mean its going to taste good. Again,its a different taste bud thingy again. Much often,i like to compare it with other shops,eg Bai Long, Bei Long, Botak Cun, Meximo pub noodles etc (noodles to noodles, Rice to rice,hehehe...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
555 this Wake me up
You woke me up too,hehehe...

Looks like high chance of 10600/SGD at money changer today (day light time) but if it still stays around this range of 10620 to 10630,unlikely it will be 10600/SGD on weekends in most money changer,hehehe...just some guessing on my part.

Base on the theory, why earn less when they can earn more.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-07-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 6
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
It has been a long time since I last went batam. Seems many changes in batam.
Not much changes,except the monopolization of booking joints by the Happy 8/Bunga etc bosses. Booking joint lowest bookable girls about 700k rupiah (not in those monopolized booking joint tho),highest can go be up to 2 juta (may cost even more,depends on places/season).

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Is atalanta spa still around? Will be going batam next week with 2 frens
Yes ,its still open. Just not too sure of the price becos the last time i was there,someone else pays for the the entrance fee,hehehe...the IN thing on Men's spa in Batam is now Venus and New Spa.

Venus Spa Info :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11193

New Spa at Penuin area,inside Batam City Hotel. Around 350k plus rupiah price range (comes with a HJ or something,FJ is privately negotiated). Remember to bargain downward for anything extra. You might see some familiar girls from other MP and men's spa there tho,hehehe...

There is a new spa named Fame Men's Spa. Quite expensive from y perspective tho. If i dont remember wrong,their basic package is close to 30% more of Altalanta pricing. If you are looking for exclusive-ness in terms of ambience,go for this. However,this place is quite out of the way tho, no newbie-known prime spot or closeby hotel/s around the area to tell you of the exact location. I can only locate this spa via an already closed-down hotel called Blue Star,hehehe...about 3 mins walk away from this closed down hotel.

Octopuss spa is average for me,but still a relatively good choice becos they are now hungrier due to stiffer competition,hehehe...Delta is out of my list.

There is now one more men's spa which i kind of forgotten the name (becos i only read about it),shall share more when i can remember.

To me,the girls are all about the same since those REALLY big fat ugly girls dont really exist in these men spa,hehehe...whats left is just which one or 2 of them provide better or lousier service and/at a better price.

Man's meat and poison theory.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: need urgent help in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlade View Post
My apologies if I am posting off topic.

I am in urgent need of advice as to where to get safe and reliable early term abortion for my girl, and what is the approximate cost . I misfired.. and we are both not able to have this baby.

Can any of the senior brothers please advise? Please PM me if possible. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Abortion is illegal in Indonesia, but there are of course gynaes who do the deed quietly on the side for a fee of course.

Sorry I donít have any contacts for this though...
Old 20-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Hotels in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thank you for the information,with your add-on it is now clearer.

(stepping out of Kaliban Hotel,turn left or turn right?)

Hmm...10 mins walk,If you happen to pass by there,can try to take a photo shot of the place? No obligation tho.

Thanks again.

True,looks good on photo doesnt mean its going to taste good. Again,its a different taste bud thingy again. Much often,i like to compare it with other shops,eg Bai Long, Bei Long, Botak Cun, Meximo pub noodles etc (noodles to noodles, Rice to rice,hehehe...).
Step out of Kaliban, go straight and cross the road..

Old 20-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 13
Leoric is a name known to allLeoric is a name known to allLeoric is a name known to allLeoric is a name known to allLeoric is a name known to allLeoric is a name known to all

Quote:
The key thing is,they were mostly still new to the industry. After few more months,i am kind of sure that you wont be getting what you are getting that day,hehehe...so have to wait for the next batch of girls to come into Batam before repeating the whole process...again.

I send some info about yuedeng,hudie & jiyi to the AQs,they will update me soon,hehehe...if you ask them,they will talk to you.

You can the wuji girls,i hear there are 1 or 2 new one there too.
Good info.

Shall go & take a look there in my coming trip.

Now we can no need to talk so much via pm.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 13
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTF View Post
Now in batam. Going back sg sunday night.

Wah so many popular disco close down it seem..
... ..
Left newton and a new ktv/disco club newly open but heard not fun for local as they play mainly rnb music....
Can't handle Newton Disco anymore. Music too loud, trying to beat your heart out. The RnB is more my pace. Bro, can you share where this new place is? Last time I was at Harmoni Pub, I picked up a great FL from Lombok. Kept her for 3 days. Had a good time. She's gone home now.
Also can any bros share if there are other places like the Caravelle Pub at Grand I Hotel, and Grand Dragon at BCH. Thanks.
Going in next Tues. Anyone keen can get together.
Cheers!
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 6
iicycold is one of the Best!iicycold is one of the Best!iicycold is one of the Best!iicycold is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not much changes,except the monopolization of booking joints by the Happy 8/Bunga etc bosses. Booking joint lowest bookable girls about 700k rupiah (not in those monopolized booking joint tho),highest can go be up to 2 juta (may cost even more,depends on places/season).
i raise my 2 hand & 2 legs agree wit tis words u said...lol

nwday i aso no visit 2 sri kandy,happy8, hailai, bunga & links much...lol,cn't 4get they charge elephant ger @ minimum 1 jt+ elephant price...lol

Quote:
I send some info about yuedeng,hudie & jiyi to the AQs,they will update me soon,hehehe...if you ask them,they will talk to you.

You can the wuji girls,i hear there are 1 or 2 new one there too.
bside all u hv said,stil hv sijia & xiawei...lol,all these joint can get gers ,sm time even syt @ below 1 juta...lol...both 2 place jus visit,both aso got new gers.

jus got back frm btm,tried 1 8/10 ger 22 yo @ 800k,but her cb quite loose liao. Mayb is cos my didi small....lol

nxt trip i go 4 the other gers @ da hai since gers r quite new,but no like their aqua jaga. knn always ask 4 cigarette $. Too bad their business no as good as other joints,bcs no mani know em well yet.

i'm beginning 2 like it...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Shall go & take a look there in my coming trip.

Now we can no need to talk so much via pm.
enjoy ya...lol...wen u got free time can buy me a drink in btm hor...lol

sshhh....
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal