The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

HI BRO CAN SHARE TY
Old 17-07-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
skywalker23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
Part 2
Throbbing and swelling manhood. She said she will help me to relieve the pressure build up. The teasing was really shiok. Flip around and of course golden question was popped. Pressure relieved and went for a shower. Walked out a happy man after a happy ending
ML - early 30 milf plain jane like your next door neighbor
Dmg 2hr $95 +$50 tips
Looks - 6/10
Body-very slim and flat chested
RTM already she will be my new regular coz i love the teasing
Can share the shop as I recall around 2-3 massage shop along the road.
Old 18-07-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongmao View Post
Hi bros, planning to try m****o spa, do i need to call to book ml? Any recommendations? Cheers
Vivian & Rose seems to be the more popular ones there.
Old 18-07-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
maddogkiller0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Happen to drive past this area and happen to see a massage centre. So i park my car and walk into the shop.Ask for the price and was told 38 dollar for 45min,so i took up 45min and pay in cash.
Was assigned a room.Went inside and undress and laid on the high bed. After few min a girl came in and intro herself as xxxx. She start her massage off from the shoulder and slowly work onto my leg.The strength is gd and i almost sleep during the massage period. She tap my shoulder and ask me to flip around. She work from my ankle slowly up to my thigh. And use her both plams to press against my groin area.my didi slowly arouse by her. i just close my eye and enjoy the moment. after seeing my didi got response,she ask me wat service i want,i ask her and was told she does hj,bj and fi.i ask her fj how much and was quoted $100. Of cos i took fj since i have not have sex for weeks.
She undress herself and show her B cup neh neh. i suck her neh neh like no tomorrow. She stop me after few min,and does her catbath on me before put on cd to bj for me.she does a gd job on it. And i ask her to rest on bed and i start off on missionary. her moaning is great and i sense that i am quite high and almost cum,so i asked her to stand up and i pump her in standing doggy and after awhile i cum.....shiok.

Bro who keen in the contact pls pm me.Do not ask by posting on the thread.tks.
hi bro
care to share location?
thanks
Old 18-07-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SKG6263B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

M****o Spa is really good
Old 20-07-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Anybody got any recommendation for Ma--- spa beside ro-- n vivi--. TIA
Old 21-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Anybody got any recommendation for Ma--- spa beside ro-- n vivi--. TIA
so far, others I tried at mango are nothing special.
Old 22-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Anyone willing to share spa with good service in Upper Bukit Timah area via PM? I have only tried the one at BTSC B1 long time ago.
Thanks in advance

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 24-07-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 9
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold

Interested in the BTSC B1 ones but as of now still not sure which one is it. Can anyone share?
Old 24-07-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Any new girls at Ma--o spa. Thanks
Old 24-07-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Had a session with the younger gal at the shop next to the thai amulet shop yesterday. Those who know her as "A****a" from Adelphi days would know. Anyway i go back a looooonnnng way with her which is both good and bad thing. She is really has the chio syt look but she used to be very money face and service was lacking. So back then i only patronised her on rare occassions.

Yesterday i finally decided to give her another try since this is not Adelphi. To my surprise she has changed a lot. Her service has improved a lot and after the session i asked her how much cos it's been a long time since i patronised her i don't know her rate anymore. Surprisingly she said "anything i give she also ok". Huge change! Last time before start the session she will already start talking about money and try to squeeze as much as possible. This time she took off her top and start her special and i start to autoroam and kiss her all over and undo her bra and took off her skirt, all with no objection. Last time the service quite restricted, everything cannot, everywhere also say itchy. Now when i stop sucking her boobs, she ask me continue cos she very shiok!

Anyway i paid her what i feel she deserved (i took a long time to come and she was very patient) and i believe i will be back for more.
Bro. How much did u pay? I went and was quoted $98 for facial. Walked away upon hearing that. Not even sure if anything else is provided.
Old 24-07-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Roykrishna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. How much did u pay? I went and was quoted $98 for facial. Walked away upon hearing that. Not even sure if anything else is provided.
I was quoted $98 as well for facial
Old 25-07-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

$98 for just facial is ex.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sleektongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went last week, the facial has slashed from $98 to $58.
Old 25-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tihoonkii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Had a session with the younger gal at the shop next to the thai amulet shop yesterday. Those who know her as "A****a" from Adelphi days would know. Anyway i go back a looooonnnng way with her which is both good and bad thing. She is really has the chio syt look but she used to be very money face and service was lacking. So back then i only patronised her on rare occassions.

Yesterday i finally decided to give her another try since this is not Adelphi. To my surprise she has changed a lot. Her service has improved a lot and after the session i asked her how much cos it's been a long time since i patronised her i don't know her rate anymore. Surprisingly she said "anything i give she also ok". Huge change! Last time before start the session she will already start talking about money and try to squeeze as much as possible. This time she took off her top and start her special and i start to autoroam and kiss her all over and undo her bra and took off her skirt, all with no objection. Last time the service quite restricted, everything cannot, everywhere also say itchy. Now when i stop sucking her boobs, she ask me continue cos she very shiok!

Anyway i paid her what i feel she deserved (i took a long time to come and she was very patient) and i believe i will be back for more.
Found! Thanks for the head up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread