The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Double post. Erased.
Old 30-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow must fast hand fast leg join your superstar talk cock talent agency!
My talent agency FOC. Not, hehehe, as Naemlo's agency that charge u USD 1K ( even includes holding your hands ). ,BTW, he is a good guy. Went cheonging with him in BKK and free supper and free ride in his atas car in Huay Kwang and Nana areas.
Old 30-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Handsome is good to get ladies but also useless if u go there wearing tongs, shorts, T-shirt, dress badly, smell of coconut oil, cannot talk any Thai, cannot drink, an introvert, not an " in " person, keep looking at the mobile, cannot and do not perform small jokes with the puyings, got hairy face, can tell the flower ladies to fuck off in a polite manner ( with the puyings watching your speech and actions ), do not smile and little money in the wallet. Ever thing as above, I did the opposite. Talk Thai.....I learn from talking to ladies in bars in BKK,Pattaya, KL, Johor Baru, the Thai border towns, Jakarta.But,learning the language was just a little bit only. Phom mai poot Thai keng. Just enough to go by in the clubs.

Ever try making a joke by smelling all the nice ladies hair ?. And the shampoo that they used ?. Make and act positively if the hair....very nice smell. Make and act in a lousy manner.....if the hair is not silky and got no smell. Girls would be damn happy with u if said got good hair with excellent shampoo. And get a bit mad, if u do the other way around ( good suggestion to get rid off the one that u want to buzz away ). You can talk & act in a lying manner even with the girl u want to F but got bad shampoo on her hair.

My good friend looked at his mobile too often, requesting Danok ladies to come to M Club. He wore tongs, was in shorts, do not speak Thai......every lady ( 4 or 5 of them in our table ) said to me that they do not want him because he is " no good " but all yummy with me.Real C B, got 4 or 5 ladies sticking to me !!!!!. He was with me when I got the bikini model from the swimming pool in HB, plus the 2 hostesses from the agogo bar in Pattaya.He was with me when I got 2 PR ladies, 2 agogo ladies & 1 FL lady in Gossip Club in Ho Chi Minh.All the freaking ladies.....too unhappy with me because me was a damn magnet in that club, except for that FL lady that followed me back to the hotel.

Super Star.....I can be. Super Cheap Charlie.......I also can be one. That is experience.That is learning in clubs since the late 1980s.I do not use SBF and ask newbie questions liked first timers.

Learn more, u also can be Super Star in the clubs.
That's great write up of experience.
I did score one lady hostess before. She was short and cute.
She doesn't talk a lot but one thing is that she just stick to me. There was a guy that tried to pull her to his side when she went to bring me additional beers. She removed that guys hand and scolded him in Thai vulgar . She quote me 1000 baht and off we go around midnight . She was good and never play her hand phone , but it rings occasionally. She didn't bother to pick up and she gladly silent her phone. The best part is she stayed till the next morning and I have to wake up to ask her to leave and I didn't tipped her. She said she will remember me.

In my opinion, I think it's important to bring back a girl that likes u back. It's 50/50 chance to know which girl that really likes you. But with some patience and wisdom(being proactive and able to play around) will be best.
Old 30-03-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
To youmee,

Possible. Use your grey cells. One must have a budget in clubs. Use that budget.......wisely and not to over spend the dollars. I even get tequilas for free in HB when with the bikini model in HB. Why ?. Because some idiot LD person left and forgot about the tray near me. Just be damn smart about the going ons in the club.
Agree throughly. One thing for cheongsters to note, buying alot of LD is useless to score with a lady, because they will forget you instantly the next day. They have too many customers!

Now if i want the lady, i just buy one or max 2 drink, then jio her out. If she want good. Don't want, move on. Don't waste time.lol
Old 02-04-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kenny_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro, can i know where is QQ located ? What is the damage ? Many thanks
Old 03-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_t View Post
Read FR 10078. RM 550 and up for LT.. Ladies only available in late afternoon.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_t View Post
sudah tutup kedai pindah balik ke kpk
Old 09-04-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My talent agency FOC. Not, hehehe, as Naemlo's agency that charge u USD 1K ( even includes holding your hands ). ,
I diam diam in the thread also kena.... anyone needs holding hands service in the south? I dun have time, I can out source to Yokosi... he is the king of south.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I diam diam in the thread also kena.... anyone needs holding hands service in the south? I dun have time, I can out source to Yokosi... he is the king of south.
Don't forget the North area source to me hor
Old 09-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Don't forget the North area source to me hor
No problem... North and South have agents....
Old 07-05-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
pinkblueice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I plan for quick 3-4 hours at Danok then back to Malaysia. Does the 7-11 shops over there still accept Malaysian Ringgit (with extra charge) as I plan to cross for massage and some drinks to buy at 7-11 only. Lazy to change money.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those flower joint gals can jio go ST or LT?Been there, but just wondering..if ask straight away, will they feel offended?
Old 08-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkblueice View Post
Hi guys,

I plan for quick 3-4 hours at Danok then back to Malaysia. Does the 7-11 shops over there still accept Malaysian Ringgit (with extra charge) as I plan to cross for massage and some drinks to buy at 7-11 only. Lazy to change money.
7-11 shops want customers to pay in THB. U can change your RM to Baht in Danok.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

No
Quote:
Originally Posted by akapat View Post
Those flower joint gals can jio go ST or LT?Been there, but just wondering..if ask straight away, will they feel offended?
Flower joints liked M Club, Hello Bangkok, Cube 3........very difficult to get and boom boom the ladies.

When you help her hit her target, the puying may go with u after the club is closed at 3 am for late night supper. Then, after the supper, she may make excuses to go home without ST or LT in your room. That will always happened to less experienced newbies.

Be very careful in these clubs in getting sex from the ladies.U must select the correct lady, make her a bit drunk, pay in flowers and diluted LDs to hit her target, u take her to eat after the club is closed.

Many ladies will make u sleep alone after u spent money on her so that she can hit her target. And no sex. In other words, she in a way.....cheated on you. They can be bloody vultures in sucking your wallet dry.

And do not get drunk silly.

U can ask for a fuck. Those that said NO, please ask the next lady. They would not be offended. Or if u are damn
smart, ask the most experienced,know the girls well and worked there for a long time captain which ladies u can have sex with. Picking up that captain can be a real pain. There are so many captains in that club. Give him, her, katoey captain a good tip. Ask him, her to join you. Be polite to this captain, pour the drinks , make jokes, ask questions, etc. Speak Thai to the captain.

Had done it many times, screwed a bikini hot model from the swimming pool named " water of love ". She danced very sexy while we were upstairs, downstairs, in the pool for me.We dfk in front of everyone. Who cares what other people think about we kissing liked mad.

The other lady, a coyote called Ann but me failed numerous times with the other ladies that only milk your wallet.

Winners, Fortune, Spider, u can ask. If the chemistry is good between the two of you, you can ask her for ST or LT. But you only do the sex part,when the smaller Thai agogos and club closed at 11 a.m. Many puyings may say no as they would go home after the work place is closed up for the night. Home for them, can be in Hatyai.

Last edited by Yokosi; 12-05-2018 at 03:33 PM.
Old 20-05-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
jack.sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi friends,
I'm Indian and working in Singapore.
I travelled to BKK/Pattaya/Phuket.

I know Indians are not welcomed in the Nightclubs in above places.

I want to know whether Indians are welcomed in Danok / Hatyai Nightclubs?

Pls clarify.
I like to visit next month.

thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1