The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 18-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslovingly View Post
How this girl attitude and service. I also contacted in wechat but I never call due to may be fake. I will try her on next visit If she real and good
WeChat ceweks doing ST are all out to earn fast money for one reason or another and they do not really bother whether you will book them again next time. It is really touch and go to pick a cewek to give you good service or has a good altitude. You will need to test your luck. Anyway, the performance and behaviour of these ceweks will also depend on the chemistry between both of you, the price you pay, tips, etc... So, it is really difficult to advise you as one man's meat may be another man's poison. So, if you are happy with their looks, price and chats between both of you, just book her. Cheers.
Old 18-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
If my memory serves me well,KTM resort also provide free daily shuttle service to Nagoya Hill Mall & BCS too
Noted,hehehe...here's more :

Adding to the list :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=12003

1. Nongsa Resort

2. Holiday Inn Resort

3. Batam View Beach Resort

4. Harris Resort Batam Center

5. Swiss-Bel Harbour Bay

6. 89 Hotel

7. Allium Hotel

8. Swiss-Inn Batam (also allows Grab/GoCar)

9. Crown Vista

10. Horison Ultima King's Batam

11. Golden View Hotel Batam

12. Eska Hotel Batam

13. Planet Holiday Hotel

14. Harmoni One Batam Center

15. Hotel Nagoya Plaza

16. Triniti Hotel Batam (cant confirm)

17. The Golden Bay Hotel Batam

18. Best Western Premier Panbil

19. Montigo Resort

20. ???

The list might come useful for me in the future,hehehe... i am likely to mainly take extra notes on those hotels that are closer to Nagoya area instead of other parts of batam.

* i didnt add Formosa in the list becos it's not exactly applicable to the masses,hehehe...

** Mercure hotel closed down

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 18-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
SIM Cards

An update for all those who plan to come to Batam and need a SIM card.

The lengthy procedure for registering SIM cards In Indonesia, mandatory for using them without any grace period, is still in place (see previous posts for details). When you buy a new SIM card, you MUST register it, providing your Indonesian ID number or Passport number if you are foreigner, or the SIM card cannot be activated. I asked several people in various shops, and all confirmed.
In the next lines, I will focus on Simpati cards, as they are the most widely used and maybe also the best performing.

1) Those who have an Indo ID (NIK, NOKK) can register sending a message: "UNTUK REGISTRASI SILAHKAN KETIK *444*NIK*NOKK#".

An employee at the TelKomSel Service Center told me that this can done also by a foreigner, sending the passport number instead of the NIK, but I doubt it may work. Should it really work, it would mean that the system accepts a registration giving any random number, as I doubt the system can check the existance and regularity of a passport number of foreign countries.
I did not try this simple way, and later I will explain why.

2) Those foreigners who do not have an Indo ID can register ONLY going to a Grapari Service Center of TelKomSel Customer Care. There is one at Nagoya Hill, another one at Penuin, at Batam Center, etc.

Assuming the *444* message cannot work with a foreign country passport, there is no other service center other than Grapari which can register the card under a foreign passport number. The shops cannot, even the big ones, not to say the small kiosks.

This is pissing off enough, and that is the same situation I reported in May 2018, but there's a good news now. The INDONESIA BOLEH Task Force has developed suitable antibodies.

The Good News

Many small shops are now selling pre-registered SIM cards. All such shops include all those small counters recently opened at the Harbour Bay arrival lounge, which you see right after the immigration and security screening, and a few ones at Lucky Plaza.

I tried to understand what are those pre-registered SIM cards, and under what name are they registered, but I received only Indonesian-style smiles back. Someone tried to say "It's TelkomSel which preregister cards", but of course it could not be exactly that, as the reason of imposing registration was to associate each card to a precise physical person, for security purposes. I think someone is pre-registering cards using random NIK-NOKK numbers.

This is a BIG RELIEF for all those like me, who visit Indonesia for few days, and would be not really happy to have to spend 1-2 hours, after buying the SIM card, to reach a Grapari point and queue just for this burocratic requirement.

At Harbour Bay Arrival right after Immigration, I chose the counter with the nicest smiling girl (a business criterion as others).
I found the pre-registered Simpati cards for 4G LTE data access sold for 150k (9 GB one month) or 120k (6 GB). I bought the second, without inquiring other shops to find a better offer because I was in hurry. Being in hurry made me probably miss the best deal, but I really had no time to spend to save 20k
Also SIM cards of other operators are on sale, cheaper down up to 50k for 3G access, but I preferred to opt for the best. I tried the speed transfer and I achieved 20 Mb/s via my mobile wifi router.
A signage on top of the glass showcase of another counter advertises cards with 3GB data for Rp 80k (I don't remember what Operator).

The shop at Harbour Bay was not sellng cheaper SIM cards for phone calls. I went to Lucky Plaza, where after few inquiries I found a shop selling pre-registered Simpati cards for phone calls (the "pre-registered" feature is the key feature and is not offered everywhere). I could choose between cards costing 75k including 10k of balance, but not pre-registered, and pre-registered cards costing 75k but with 0 balance. I bought this one and I added 20k balance (plus 2k service charge, total 97k).

Note: a big THANK YOU to Abang ndnd, who provide me significant advice on this subject in the last days.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
yeogeorge73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Just ended my 4D3N trip and would like to pen down my second sex trip in Batam.

Arrival: Decided to stay at Da Vienna again for familiarity. Upon arrival at Harbour Bay, I proceeded to top up my SIM Card. Manage to snap a photo of the plans offered by Telekom. Well, there is 2, 4.5, 8 all the way to 50 GB. All of the plans are /30 Hari though not sure what that meant. Anyway, I paid 35,000 rupiah for 2GB of Data and 2 GB of Videomax (not sure what this is) which is more than sufficient for my trip.

Decided to take a taxi to Money Changer near Formosa to change my cash first before walking to Da Vienna. After negotiation, I changed 500 SGD at 11,020. Forex rate then was about 11,050. Not too sure I got the best rate this time around though hmmm...

Anyway, Da Vienna also offers free pick up service from Terminal only IF you book directly with them. They also offer free pizza and other perks as part of the bundle. I still prefer to book through Agoda as I still find it cheaper and more convenient.

Day 1 First trip was to grab down to Utama Hotel as I want to check out kupukupu booking Joint. Upon reaching, I realize there is also Utama KTV club at the Hotel hehe. Decided to go in to check it out. Spoke to the Indo chinese staff and wanted to know if I could book the girls directly without booking a room there hehe. Was told that I have to speak to the Mami directly who should be there about 7pm.

Proceeded to Kupukupu and there were only 6 girls available. Saw 1 acceptable girl and managed to bargain down price from 1.3 to 1.1 Juta. The old ah ma (Mami) from Bunga was also there though hehe.

From Kupukupu, I decided to walk to Kris Kandy and along the way recee the massage places. Maybe they also converted into booking joint hehe. Visited a few of these massage places and personally, I do not have the urge to try it out as I am particular about the interior of the rooms. To walk from kupukupu to Kris Kandy, walk towards the direction of Biz Hotel (reverse direction from Bro No No Map).

Upon reaching Kris Kandy, there are about 20 girls available. To me, none are particularly stunning. There is this girl first in the line up who keep on giving me the sweet smile and managed to bargain to 1.1 Juta from the Mami. Comparing the tone with other Joints, I find Kris Kandy Mami to be more customer friendly as in they speak to you in a more pleading way. Maybe I was just lucky haha

As I was Hungry, decided to eat at Hai Kee Kopitiam. The banner for the roast meat makes it look like some kind of must eat food hehe and I decided to try their chicken rice. Well to me it tastes like SG hawker center chicken rice but at just $1 (does SG still have this price hehe).

Decided to also pay a visit to Bunga as it was nearby. This time around there was only about 10 girl. The Mami at Bunga recognize me though hehe which I later found out other Joints remember their customer too hehe. So I must be constantly reminded to put on my best behaviour hehehe. Anyway I did not see any girls that attract me and there was also 4 Indo guys present at the Joint. I decided to leave as I do not want to price compete with the bros there. Thinking back, I should have stayed on to observe if locals get any discount and how Mami handle 4 guys at a time hehe.

At this point, I was already very disappointed with the trip. I did not see any head stunners nor cutie pie. I decided to visit some hunting grounds mentioned before in the forum to try to pick up girls hehe (No social media). Did I succeed, Will I succeed ? Hehehehe

Girl FR Took a girl from the joints mentioned. Well, nothing fantastic. In fact, I have a more enjoyable time with another girl albeit just a short time. Only managed 2 shot with the girl I took.

Day 2 Decided to visit Gogo supermarket to restock my combat ration and have my lunch at Kangen Cafe. They have this Volcanic Kitkat Sensation which tempted me to dine there. Decided to order the food on promotion. Had Kungpao chicken and Martabak Telur. Ended up paying about 10 SGD. In my opinion this is actually a worth price to pay as it provided me the convenience of a mall plus got free Aircon heheh

The Highlight of this day will be Venus Spa. To get there, I basically just type in "Venus Spa" under Grab. Trip cost about 22K from Hotel Nagoya Plasa. Save me the trouble from finding and no commission for the driver too hehe. Venus Spa is just in front of Sahid Batam Center and I also happened to see Kayana Spa & Reflexology (Not sure if got special).

Took the lift up to 3rd floor and what greeted me was a dark environment, just like those nightclubs. Anyway, I spoke to the staff there and the pricing are as follow. There is the option of Deluxe and Vip room which includes masssge and a free HJ. You do not need to pay for the facilities there if you pay for the massage. Extra treatments includes Aroma therapy at 35 K, Body scrub at 55k, Double pleasure (additional HJ) at 65k and Ice Sensation (Hot and cold BJ) at 58K. All prices have a 5% service charge haha.

Girls photo are displayed from the LED TV. About 30 girls available. Status of the girl are updated so you will know if your desirable girl is working. If the girl's name is underline, it means strong which I think meant popular (Found out that this is not true). I picked an underlined girl and opted for double pleasure along with the Deluxe room.

Upon entering the room, what greeted me was a chubby girl with 38D boobs. I was thinking if I should change girl but just decided to go along. The room is of good condition and massage by the girl was good and professional. Whole session was about 1.5 hour and I was suprised that I managed to cum twice. I actually wanted to leave after first shot as I was not attracted by the girl look.

The final bill I paid was about 380K. 38 SGD for 2 x HJ is actually value for money. I am just disappointed that I was not assigned a Chiou girl. Oh ya, the price I paid was only applicable to members which you must pay 100k. Is there a way to bypass this hehehe

It was already quite late when I left Venus and I decided to make a trip to Goldbird and look see. Upon arrival, there were no girls but Mami showed me 2 girl photo which CMI IMO. I tried to ask if I could see their hidden girls but mami just replied Lai Ang lol. Ended up talking cock with the mami for a while before I walk to Orchid 99 to see if they are opened. Orchid 99 seems forever closed though. Maybe it is permanently closed ?

Decided to meet my girl at Sushi Tei hehe didn't know there is one in Batam. The place look quite high class though. From what I observed, there are alot of office workers and families dining there. Some girls there are just head turners and I am on a constant look out for such girls hehehe

Anyway, we ordered Dynamite roll, Ikura Chaanmushi, Salmon sashimi, mixed sushi and beef steak. Ended up paying about 40 SGD. Is it cheaper than SG? hmmm not too sure as I am not a fan of Sushi Tei.

Ended the night with just 1 shot with my girl. I think I overestimated my stamina

Day 3 Decided to visit Link's KTV as my aim is to visit all booking joints in Batam. Took Grab to Allium Hotel and googled my way there. Along my journey, I pass by what I define like their flea market with cheap shoes and accessories. At this point I am still circling around hoping to find Links. Happened to walk past Morena KTV but did not enter. I finally saw Links and decided to take a picture of landmarks nearby which includes a Kopitiam.

There were about 10 girls inside Links. Again, I dont find any particularly attractive. Was quoted 1.3 Juta for my chosen girl. NOTE. I find the Mami here to be the most skillful among the joints I visited. I could not even bargain down a single cent. Everytime I make comparison, she will counteract with a stronger argument like our girl wont Lai Ang, other place girl run away ours wont blah blah blah. I decided to walk off and here's what get interesting hehehe

About 15 steps away from the Joint, Mami say handsome come and say for me 1.2 Juta ok. I turned her down again and walk off. This time round about 30 steps away, she shouted come come lol and I decided to turn around. She told me girl say 1.1 Juta ok and can see that she wasnt too pleased hehehe. Well, I told her that I will consider and left.

From Links, I happened to see Dynasty 99 KTV (I thought was closed) and decided to walk towards it. Was closed though. The 99 series of places remains a mystery to me. Decided to walk walk see see and found memory KTV hehe. Anyway there were only 4 girls there. After looking, I just turn and left.

Decided to call my girl but she didnt pick up. Decided to rest at my Hotel first as I was pretty tired. When I woke up it was already quite late and my girl told me that she could only come after 1 am. My heart sank as I might end the night without a girl. Well I decided to have my dinner first at Ibu Joko and plan my next move. Ordered Ice milp, rice and ayam bakar and only paid 35k. Great value.

I decided to walk to Billard KTV as I have not explored the night scene in Batam. Asked the Mami if I could book girls from there and was rejected. Mami say girl only sit with customer sigh... At this point I do not know what to do. I could visit other KTV joints but I am unarmed and not too sure how it works. I decided to proceed to Octopus Spa.

Octopus Spa Grab to pacific hotel and went to level 8. Lights were a bit dim and a different feeling if compared to JB spa. Anyway I spoke to the GRO to find out how the system works. There are 3 rooms (exec, suite and Psuite) and you choose 2 package. Package 1 includes massage and Hj and package 2 is FJ. I requested to view the girls and 5 girls came out. It was this point when I found out there was 2 tier (Silver and Gold with the latter more expensive). I chose someone from the gold tier and told GRO package 1. GRO then told me package 1 cannot choose which I later understand that package 1 girl do not do FJ and were separated from the parade. I then told GRO I want pretty one and let her assign me one. Decided to go the toilet first to ease myself. To my horror the door knob lock was spoilt and the girl ended up seeing my **** hehehe. Anyway, blessing in disgussed here as the girl who saw me was chiou. I ended up asking the GRO why never show me her. The GRO then tell me this one platinum cost 1.3 Juta . Lol, now thinking if they have Titanium hehehe.

Anyway I proceeded with package 1 and what greeted me was the cutest girl I saw on this trip. She was very petite and have a demure smile. Too bad there are communication problem and google translate just destroy the imitate feeling. Just got a HJ and nothing extra. Proceeded to make payment. NOTE: there is a 40% discount when I went so please always ask for promotion before making payment. The amount I pay was about 305 K after discount with an exec room and HJ.

It was about 11pm now and I decided to go to Windsor foodcourt to wait for my girl. There were still people singing at the foodcourt and the place provided me a very chillaxing feeling. Decided to order from 999 seafood stall as the indochinese there look quite pleasent hehehe. Was quoted 25K for seafood fried rice and 50K for Ayam Bawang and proceeded. Food is decent. I still rate SG Zhi Char Stall higher though. After supper decided to enter J&J KTV to explore.

Spoke to the Mami and she brought out 4 girls. None appealed to me. The rates quoted were 2 and 2.5 Juta for overnight booking. The mami under the dark lights look pretty though and I ended up having a drink with her for about 30 mins as I didn't see any customer. Brought a Can of Tiger and paid about 7 sgd.

It was about 2 am at my Hotel and I was about to doze off. My girl finally called and told me she was reaching soon. Here, I have an interesting experience. My girl basically brought me to her house as she wanted to grab something and get changed hehehe. I have a look around the room and understood that the rental for a HDB house size room cost about 200 SGD per month in Batam. Spent a happy but extremely tired night with my girl at my hotel. Left the next day and wave Batam goodbye.

Final Thoughts I think my expectations for this trip is set too high as I am only interested to find head stunners. I really could not have sex with the biggest ugliest and fattest girl albeit the value. I have also explored what I believe is the majority of the joints and will spend my investment wisely on my favored joints. I am still making progress to get pretty girls contact by meeting them in a mixture of places. I would rate my this trip a 6/10 as I didnt really meet any head stunners (8/10) and for all the hits and misses.

Last edited by yeogeorge73; 18-10-2018 at 11:35 PM.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeogeorge73 View Post
All of the plans are /30 Hari though not sure what that meant.
Hari = days
You use Gojek and Grab, you can also use Google Translate
(just kidding)

Quote:
Anyway, I paid 350,000 rupiah for 2GB of Data and 2 GB of Videomax (not sure what this is) which is more than sufficient for my trip.
Something is wrong here.
Card with 9 GB data are on sale for 150k, and I bought 6GB for 120k without looking around and negotiating a best price.

Quote:
Decided to take a taxi to Money Changer near Formosa to change my cash first before walking to Da Vienna. After negotiation, I changed 500 SGD at 11,020. Forex rate then was about 11,050. Not too sure I got the best rate this time around though hmmm...
11020/11050 means less than 0.3%. Nothing. Comparable to day-to-day fluctuations.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Hari = days
You use Gojek and Grab, you can also use Google Translate
(just kidding)
Hehe yeah. I should have translated it. Never thought about that actually. Too exhausted maybe haha.

Quote:
Something is wrong here.
Card with 9 GB data are on sale for 150k, and I bought 6GB for 120k without looking around and negotiating a best price.

Oh my bad. It is 35k so about 3.50 in SGD. Too many zeros. Edited my post. Thanks

Quote:
11020/11050 means less than 0.3%. Nothing. Comparable to day-to-day fluctuations.
Hehe previous round I got above forex though. I guess it boils down to expectations
Old 19-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster (eP)

Polis Razia

Yesterday I had the pleasure to experience de visu the Indonesian Police in action.
Just 30 mins after I entered Foreplay in Kampung Bule, and I just started sipping a glass of orange juice with a drop of vodka, a huge anti-narcotics Police task force entered the premises to do drug tests and check people.

Of course, this is not Texas and policemen are not like in USA. So, instead of putting everyone against the wall with hands raised, pointing automatic rifles against the chest of the slower ones, everything was much smoother. No cowboys, neither emulators of Joseph Arpaio here, but just Indonesian-style smiles. You know, the same face you get regardless you are complaining for something or giving kudos for service in a hotel.

The main Officer stepped on the stage, stopped the band, and asked kindly to switch on lights ("lampu, lampu tolong"). I did not notice that before then, but about 20 policemen with and without uniform had already entered the room and were filling up all sides.

Then, other policemen armed with professional photocameras and cellphones started to videorecord all the procedure and to take photos of the people.
I guess today my face with all others must be posted on local newspapers and must have been already broadcasted on local TV News, as an evidence of how seriously Batam Police fights drugs here*.
A girl next to me was scared as hell, fearing her face was going to be seen by her parents at home.

(*I don't think they have ever sold drugs in Foreplay, but as a matter of fact every time I enter P3 or P2 I am literally pestered by a few thugs who stand in front of me expecting I buy obat. I am sorry to disappoint them. Their business seems ok even without me, however, at least judging by the number of people shaking heads with eyes closed.)

Everything took less than 30 minutes, and I am not kidding it was done in an extremely professional way (I hope they will not post faces on TV news. I don't care, but others may). Female Officers searched the bags of some random girls. Other people was asked to pee in test bottles, I think, because in front of all videocameras like playing a movie scene the officers started to check with a chemical test set some liquids in 4 small plastic glasses.

Everything, everything done with smiles and very kind attitude by all police officers. This is Indonesia, not USA, so instead of fearing a shot in my chest, should I do anything unexpected, I had the feeling that they were going to offer flowers to ladies and other gifts to guys once finished.

Regrettably, no flowers for me or the ladies. Just a big "thank you" to everyone for the collaboration, smiles at 360°, and even an applause to our beloved police when they left the room.

Then, business as usual. Music restarted and sexy dancers jumped on stage.
I love Indonesia. Did I say that already?
Old 20-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...how much do you book your girls during those time?

Nowaday,i rarely meet up with bros too. I learned my lesson,hehehe... but i occasionally still meet up with old friends whom i have met before tho. While the bad guys are around, there will still be some good guys. Lesser but still there are at 1/100,hehehe...and i am looking for that ONE.
Lol...u knw la,my ger usually ard 1 jt,& i try not 2 go beyond...lol,lucki u nvr ask me where i find gers in btm...or i wil reply u :

1. get a bot of aqua water

2. print tis pix below :

or tis one below

( Click to show/hide )

3. burn it

4. put inside 3 bowl water

5. cook til left one bowl

6. drink it

then u can find my ger...lol...mus note can onli do tat afte midnite onli....lol

i jus pullin yr leg onli hor....

Quote:
Hehehe...how come i didnt know? I have seen FRs on girls,but never on me...

I do understand,thats a joke.
got see tortoise fight b4 bo?

no get into such situation in btm...lol

gng 2 btm soon lo,lately i hear exchg rate no bad lei...lol...book 1.1 jt ovrnite ger is nw onli S$99.81...lol
Old 20-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Proceeded to Kupukupu and there were only 6 girls available. Saw 1 acceptable girl and managed to bargain down price from 1.3 to 1.1 Juta. The old ah ma (Mami) from Bunga was also there though hehe.

From Kupukupu, I decided to walk to Kris Kandy and along the way recee the massage places. Maybe they also converted into booking joint hehe. Visited a few of these massage places and personally, I do not have the urge to try it out as I am particular about the interior of the rooms. To walk from kupukupu to Kris Kandy, walk towards the direction of Biz Hotel (reverse direction from Bro No No Map).

Upon reaching Kris Kandy, there are about 20 girls available. To me, none are particularly stunning. There is this girl first in the line up who keep on giving me the sweet smile and managed to bargain to 1.1 Juta from the Mami. Comparing the tone with other Joints, I find Kris Kandy Mami to be more customer friendly as in they speak to you in a more pleading way. Maybe I was just lucky haha

As I was Hungry, decided to eat at Hai Kee Kopitiam. The banner for the roast meat makes it look like some kind of must eat food hehe and I decided to try their chicken rice. Well to me it tastes like SG hawker center chicken rice but at just $1 (does SG still have this price hehe).
smart move,brother...as i see u knw hw 2 go 2 hai kee eat...lol

plz note of the timing of day u reach those joints...lol...u knw y? cos different timing & different kind of days u go u see different cat of gers.

jus smthg i tink u might miss out after i readin yr fr

upz u my proud pts 4 yr no bad shareing...lol
Old 20-10-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
smart move,brother...as i see u knw hw 2 go 2 hai kee eat...lol

plz note of the timing of day u reach those joints...lol...u knw y? cos different timing & different kind of days u go u see different cat of gers.

upz u my proud pts 4 yr no bad shareing...lol
Thanks Bro. What I understand from Mami is that there will be more girls during weekend hehe. Hoping to find the prettiest and most stunning girls for my next trip.
Old 21-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
gng 2 btm soon lo,lately i hear exchg rate no bad lei...lol...book 1.1 jt ovrnite ger is nw onli S$99.81...lol
Lai Lai lai...
3 hrs ago..
XE 11020
Main road shops most offer at 11000-11020
Last week higher I got 11060
Old 22-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 22
dnjazz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydnjazz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2 week ago, i change at batam centre 100=11700
Old 22-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnjazz View Post
2 week ago, i change at batam centre 100=11700
am sure typo error...should be 11070...

Quote:
An update for all those who plan to come to Batam and need a SIM card.

The Good News

Many small shops are now selling pre-registered SIM cards. All such shops include all those small counters recently opened at the Harbour Bay arrival lounge, which you see right after the immigration and security screening, and a few ones at Lucky Plaza.
My friend was at balai over the weekend...power outage and he went in to this shop next to hotel and paid 70k rupiah hv 6.5gb data plan...put in and works...card expired 19 Nov 2018...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The list might come useful for me in the future,hehehe... i am likely to mainly take extra notes on those hotels that are closer to Nagoya area instead of other parts of batam.

* i didnt add Formosa in the list becos it's not exactly applicable to the masses,hehehe...

** Mercure hotel closed down
There's likely more than just those listed hotels that provides free shuttle service. A lot of hotels i notice do provide except they just didn't put it out to let customer/guest knw abt it.

What i am trying to say is,u got to approach the hotel recept to ask them before they'll tell u (if they provide those certain services).
Old 23-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Time to stock up the fireworks, countdown.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1