The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

http://wikimapia.org/27902584/Yeongd...Light-District

Went to check it out...
Tis place majority of the girls r much older den 588. Frm late 20s to late 30s. Located beside a busy district and a very classy shopping centre. As it is much smaller compared to 588, it takes less den 10mins to walked thru. Too bad none catches my eyes and I went back hotel afterwards.Now thking of heading to some bars or clubs to try my luck...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 12-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daymond85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in Suwon Mate hotel now. There is a chinese traditional massage manu putting inside my room. I am wondering whether they give massage + hj? Chinese or Korea will serve me?
Although can call reception and ask, but I am new and come with my female colleague, so wanna ask you all first to get some idea... Thanks in advance.
Old 12-07-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

daymond85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am now in Suwon Mate hotel. There is a menu of chinese traditional massage. I am wondering whether they provide massage + hj service? Chinese or Korea will serve me? Although can call and ask receptionist but I am new and come with my female colleague so prefer ask u all pro first to get some ideas... Thanks in advance.
Old 17-07-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
psyth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Seoul this coming Monday 7/21, around Gangnam. Anyone free?
Old 17-07-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by VT987654321 View Post
The description by our dear samster to EVE is perfect. I can locate it right away...in fact i took some photos, but i can't locate my photo it right now.

went down the staircase and found the shop..A young guy and mamasan were there, I spoke in English - "event" , and was greeted in english too.
I felt welcome, and pay the amt and the man brought me to a room. as i am early...5+pm. he mentioned there were only 2 shots. u can get 3 shot
after 7pm. To me, that is ok, as I had not tried 3 in an hour before. Next come the lady, look young and fine....have fun...shot...next she started
showing for me, and seduce & suck me to prepare me for next run (she actually can speak some english!). Time come, the next lady is here..and
we started the next run of fun with one lady watching half way ;>..this is really shiok..she actually took her time to entertain me. I had tried two
lady together, but it is rather not as enjoyable, as you need to put concentration on both at the same time. FOR this, we enjoy one after another
with 100 percent concentration |-> thereafter, she again gave me a good shower..
when i leave the counter, i saw few more girls, and what! wow !! much more better, just like those pretty doll and korean drama!
next time I willl be there at 7pm!
Eve anma is the best
Exit 2 at Hak-Dong station and you can see a sign for Eve up high, it is the first left off the main road. Even from the road, you will be able to see the entrance. The captain speaks good Mandarin and will explain everything to you. The Koreans really know how to do these things, they must be damn sad with the service in Sg. Could barely walk home after that.

As many have already mentioned - e-boon-tu - consist of 3 girls - 15, 15 and 30 minutes. The first one will wash, suck and fuck you for your first come. The second will sit you in the shower and suck and fuck you but obviously it will be impossible for you to come again so quickly. So meantime the 3rd will come in and service you. This is the main event and is usually the prettiest. Because this is the second time, you will last longer and get to fuck her brains out (and your own brain as well).

Got a tall, plain looking girl first with small A breasts, cowgirl and missionary till I came. Second was a very very busty (real boobs) girl who was slightly plump but decent looking. The third was simply gorgeous. Very slim with B- boobs (real) and brown eraser nipples attached to them, about 160 cm tall. Could be a K-pop girl in her day job. Missionary and doggie - only downside was no kissing and obviously with me knowing nearly zero Hangul - not much conversation.

Paid 240 000 won - worth every won. I think no problems with non-Korean asians, was there after dinner about 8 pm. The girls only know a few English words, so brush up on your Hangul for a better experience.

Last edited by Dango1882; 18-07-2014 at 11:46 PM. Reason: added more details
Old 18-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short FR on the famous Sarah Miehn

Contacted her over e-mail as per her website
One of the best ever, true GFE, heck even better than my ex-GF.
Very intelligent, gorgeous and speaks perfect English.
More expensive than agencies, but the difference in quality of the young lady and experience is obvious.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

apgujeong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Eve anma is the best
Exit 2 at Hak-Dong station and you can see a sign for Eve up high, it is the first left off the main road. Even from the road, you will be able to see the entrance. The captain speaks good Mandarin and will explain everything to you. The Koreans really know how to do these things, they must be damn sad with the service in Sg. Could barely walk home after that.

As many have already mentioned - e-boon-tu - consist of 3 girls - 15, 15 and 30 minutes. The first one will wash, suck and fuck you for your first come. The second will sit you in the shower and suck and fuck you but obviously it will be impossible for you to come again so quickly. So meantime the 3rd will come in and service you. This is the main event and is usually the prettiest. Because this is the second time, you will last longer and get to fuck her brains out (and your own brain as well).

Got a tall, plain looking girl first with small A breasts, cowgirl and missionary till I came. Second was a very very busty (real boobs) girl who was slightly plump but decent looking. The third was simply gorgeous. Very slim with B- boobs (real) and brown eraser nipples attached to them, about 160 cm tall. Could be a K-pop girl in her day job. Missionary and doggie - only downside was no kissing and obviously with me knowing nearly zero Hangul - not much conversation.

Paid 240 000 won - worth every won. I think no problems with non-Korean asians, was there after dinner about 8 pm. The girls only know a few English words, so brush up on your Hangul for a better experience.
do you happen to know their phone number by any chance?
Old 02-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apgujeong View Post
do you happen to know their phone number by any chance?
Sorry bro ... did not get their number - can't speak kimchi so thought no point - I think they are 24/7 - I went at 8 pm and I was told best after 5pm. Any bros been to anmas in the morning or late ? maybe someone should set up a K-style anma in Geylang !
Old 02-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

lobowmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tina Yang is back in Seoul. She is a beautiful woman who provides excellent service. She has been well reviewed on this site. I've seen her many times and will again. Her contact info has been updated on the ad sites. Pic's are real n new bathing suit shot is nice. Enjoy fella's.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting service hmms izit common through out the place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Eve anma is the best

Old 03-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
Interesting service hmms izit common through out the place?
Wish I knew bro ... waiting for FR from Kimchi bros. There are a few others which appears to take non-Koreans - HERA, Fish, A1 etc. Used to have bro shimshimheyo putting up great info on the various anmas, but he seemed to have retired, maybe married and have kids now and being a responsible parent. He seems to report that Ee-Ya-Gi anma also has "e ben tuh" but YMMV.

Search his FR's, his pics are now offline but you can use Google streetview to confirm his directions which by far is the most accurate.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

Raspberryboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobowmc View Post
Tina Yang is back in Seoul. She is a beautiful woman who provides excellent service. She has been well reviewed on this site. I've seen her many times and will again. Her contact info has been updated on the ad sites. Pic's are real n new bathing suit shot is nice. Enjoy fella's.
Totally agree with you! Tina has an amazing body, amazing skill, great gfe and all her pics are 100% real! Probably the best provider on the Seoul scene right now.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

datalux66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tina was too mechanical for me... will not repeat... I would spend my money on Sarah
Old 07-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

lobowmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have also seen Sarah many times. I love them both. IMHO Two best in Seoul.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 15
mango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud of

Thanks to all Bros for the contribution here, it's a great resource for me to venture in Seoul. Here is my FR to update some action in Seoul in 2014 summer now.

Part One

I am very curious about 588 RLD. So I went over to Cheongnyangni Metro station on Jungang line. It isn't the usual 1, 2, 3 line ...so Bros have to take note it is the lightblue sign Jungang line.

Once you are in the Cheongnyangni station, take Exit 1. You come to a long escalator, go down all the way.While you are travelling on the escalator, you can see Lotte Plaze on your left. It is a small old building.

Once you reach the ground level, turn left, and walk towards Lotte Plaza. (Make no mistake, if you turn right instead, you come to Lotte Departmental Shop, this is wrong).

Walk pass Lotte Plaza, and you see several old restaurant in a busy bus stop area. You will not miss it. That's a trendy restaurant call "Pomoto Soup" if I remember clearly. Walk into the alleys of the restaurant, you can see red or pink lighted shops about 50m away. You have reached 588 RLD.

This video exactly shows the route I was taking.
A link to youtube by previous contributor.

In my humble opinion, Cheongnyangni 588 fails in comparison to Geylang in terms of quantity. But the ladies' quality definitely makes up for it. The cream of cream can score 10/10 in face and body !!! Hot!!

Some of them called out to me in mixture of english and chinese. So they are definitely foreigner friendly. YMMV.

I am all too familar about the business tranaction feeling of engaging these ladies, so I did not go ahead. I want to save my bullet for Eve massage. read on to part two.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1