The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 14-10-2018, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi Bros, Dubai Mistress Heelena has just informed that she has arrived in
SG and has decided to stay for a week. She is big in foot fetish, from London,
currently based in Dubai and available in the gulf region.

Those interested may contact her directly,
Her site https://www.dubaimistressheelena.net/.
Old 14-10-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
CumDumpToilet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 questions:

1) Do u guys know of any Halloween party I can go to where my Domme can walk me on a leash and pimp me out to guys who wants to fuck my ass?

2) Do u know if any of the gay saunas allow ladies to enter so that I can be pumped out inside?
Old 14-10-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi bro

Pls share

Kamsia
Old 14-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met Mistress Raine (current hottest domme in the market, which explains why her hosting slots sell faster than jay chou's concert tics) yesterday afternoon in a quiet part of town, been trying to arrange session wif her but
unable to match time until now... very fortunate and honored to be able to meet her considering she has to squeeze some time out of her busy schedule to session wif me... gotta thank a few bros too for putting in a good
word for me too (you know who you r, tks bros!)... anw here we are so here goes...

as it was weekend, mistress doesnt host so i did the hosting, i told her i will reach earlier to check in first... 15mins before appt time, msg from mistress came, 'give me room number, i'm reaching', jialat i still on the
way, told mistress give me a few mins, mistress reply u're going to get it from me... siao liao, by the time i reach was 1 min past appt time, chop chop check in, looked at the clock 5mins past appt time, took a quick glance
around the lobby, no hot babe leh, mmm, nvm faster go to the room first, end up mistress went to the wrong hotel lol, lucky juz nx door mistress juz walk over can already, i asked mistress for permission to shower first,
juz wet myself only, ding dong, faster grab a towel and went out into the room wet to open door...

mistress comes across as a super chio syt, very hot and very sexy, she was in the policewoman costume (the latest post on her tumblr, although some bros say it's pilot but doesnt really matter all same to me, sexy can already),
black trench coat, fishnet stockings and killer heels, coupled with a cool set of aviator shades, she looked like some HK celebrity, greeted mistress, no reply, seems quite serious and determined to punish me, faster go back
to my shower, haven finished mistress came in already, 'how long you wan me to wait?' oops faster dry up, still got soap on my legs... came out report for duty, toys laid out, furniture rearranged to her liking (i heard furniture
moving juz now in the shower i tot mistress wan to redecorate the room lol), good afternoon mistress, she was squinting and checking out my dick, are you suffering from micro penis syndrome, ok i get it my dick is small, that's
the consensus amongst dommes, i juz smiled in response... she pointed to my body, 'what are all these filthy things?' oh still got some leftover marks from laz week's session, healed abt 50%...

first up, submit tribute to mistress, mistress says for certain things she did that i like i can choose to pay her in additional tribute or accept punishment, didnt quite understand at that point but nvm we shall c later...
'where's my drink?' oops didnt know what mistress want to drink, 'you want me to die of thirst is it???' arrgghh, faster offer to make tea for mistress, wait for water to boil, mistress let me remove her trench coat, wow reveal
the hot and tight costume below, passed me a set of vibrators, ask me to attach myself, abit disappointed mistress didnt attach for me but no biggie, though abit clumsy took quite awhile, 'why are you taking so long?' nx human
ashtray, as it was a non smoking room (hotel quite full, left non smoking and twin beds), told mistress have to smoke in toilet, mistress smiled at me and said later will calculate together, cham liao, like many things to punish,
mai dan check bill sure very chor... mistress sat on the toilet bowl while i knelt in front of her, one hand holding asktray, one hand holding the vibrator at my butt, 'where are your manners? use one hand hold my ashtray?' oops
show mistress the vibrator, she ask me to put on the floor, so i used 2 hands to hold her ashtray, she used one heel to run along my thighs until reached my inner thighs den she rest her leg there while the sharp end dug into my
skin, another leg was playing with my dick and balls, mistress said shaved pubes is a tell tale sign of a slave, heng ah finally got one thing is she like one, all this while she was blowing smoke in my face, cant really keep my
eyes open so i tilted my head downwards and looked at her legs, 'what are you looking at?' i said stockings, mistress asked 'do you like them? wan to touch?' i nodded my head earnestly, mistress took one of my hands and glided
them on her calves, i was getting hard, mistress saw and told me to stroke myself, 'show me what u got, stroke to your hardest and fullest erection', when i was done mistress shoke her head tsk tsk tsk 'like this only? how
to satisfy women with that thing?' gawd that's below the belt but with her sharp heels juz inches away from my dick, i think think better not argue with her... nx mistress asked me to choose a safe word, i said red, she didnt
like that word, ask me choose another, a****, she didnt like that either, before i could finish she already on her way out of the toilet, so i started the session without any safe word...

back to the room, mistress asked me to pass her the flogger (think quite new, bro legend broke the old one lol), 'go stand at the wall' mistress instructed me, i walked over to the nearest wall, 'not that wall, this one you
stopid!' oops wrong wall also kana, mistress says i made her walked in the sun coz wrong hotel, actually technically speaking that one is the grab uncle's fault dropped mistress at wrong hotel but i also got long list of
mistakes waiting to be punished better not argue summore, later make mistress more angry, piak piak piak, flogger came raining down on my back... after awhile mistress c like not much kick, asked me to take a pleated whip
and hand over to her, resume back position, total i took 11 strokes of the whip, damn stim, not first time being whipped but first time got my blood drawn, every stroke left a mark on my body, 2 of them left open wounds,
until i cannot already, surrendered to mistress, so mistress said that is $50 worth, again not sure what that means but nvm juz play along first...

nx mistress asked me to plank across the twin beds, wah not easy, dont move already quite straining due to the awkward position, flogger came raining down again on my back, butt and legs, by itself not so bad but juz now
already one round den plus the whip, now start to feel liao, but i made many mistakes, no complains there just accept my punishment... nx mistress asked me to sit down on a wooden chair and proceed to tie me down, started
with my balls, looped around my neck, den down to my hands which are behind my body, so it works like a pulley system, whenever i move my head or hands my balls will get tugged at, den put shackles on my legs which were
in turn secured to the bed, mistress says 'haha now c how you're going to run away', gawd that got me thinking what was she going to do to me that I will run away... nx she attached 2 heavy looking nipple clamps with
vibrators and attached them to my nipples, quite heavy but still manageable, den she took out a round looking vibrator (think no juice so mistress took out old batts, put in fresh ones), asked me to bite onto the old batts so
it act like a gag i cant talk properly, vibrator attached to the dickhead with some lube so it will twirl around, juz like a 360 blowjob lol... mistress says if i cum without permission will get more punishment and the best part
she tell me cannot hard, in her own words 'mind over body, bitch', so i close my eyes and think of smelly socks, the batts in my mouth force them to be opened so drool started to come out, 'eh eh eh, dowan to c anymore drool ah'
ooops so i arch my head backwards, tugged at my balls, arrgghh... at the same time mistress was disturbing me and talking me down, 'are you meditating? why close your eyes? am i not hot enuf for you' gawd that's not helping at
all, so after awhile cant go completely soft, only managed half soft, mistress says 'now i wan you to get hard' wah old uncle me not up down at will like little boys, luckily got the vibrator so after awhile it became hard, not
only hard but start to leak precum, mistress then scooped it up with her fingers and stuffed them in my mouth... lube running out at my dick so i told mistress like abit dry, mistress then off it and asked me 'would you like to
buy lube? it's $50', oh now then i understand, either i pay $50 or accept another 11 strokes of the whip, cheapskate me not willing to pay $50, not willing to take anymore whip, so i juz keep quiet, mistress c me no reaction den
on back the swirling vibrator, wah start to pain, i start to shiver, head arch backwards, i began to mumble 'pls pls pls mistress, pls have mercy on me', 'oh pls me? pls me is not going to help you this time' mistress off it and
i heaved a sign of relief, mistress said 'you didnt think i was going to stop are you', then she on it again, wah no joke now damn pain, almost wan to cry already, c how cheapskate i m, $50 also not willing to pay, got one
mistress call me gian png, nvm... i start to pls again 'pls pls pls mistress, pls have mercy on me' wah really cannot tahan surrender, mistress then off the vibrator, 'surrender huh, c how pathetic you are' yea i was real
pathetic, dont deny that... nx she turned her attention to my nipples, which by now are getting abit heavy, mistress den used the clamps to tug at my nipples and yanked it off, i tot once ok not so bad, den she put back and
repeat many times, 'how does that feel? shiok?' mistress asked, 'erm, painful' i replied... 'oh pain huh, i like that, the more pain u feel the more shiok i feel, shall we do to the other side too? mistress said, even though i
said ‘no’ many times, mistress still did the other side lol... after she done with my nipples, she decide to go back to my dick, 'u sure u dowan to pay $50, huh huh huh?' slapping my dick as she asked, left right left right,
abit painful but still quite adamant on my stand, save a few $50 i can go another session haha... seeing I can’t control my drool, mistress gave me permission to spit out the batts in my mouth, pui pui, one batt landed on my
dick while the other flew to the floor, mistress laughed and said ‘of all places it had to land there lol’, she den used one finger to flick it off and proceed to remove the toys, untie the ropes etc...

nx 2nd round human ashtray so we ended up in the toilet again... not much drama except mistress pulled my foreskin and turned it round and round, she says she likes twisted dick, mayb she meant she likes those dildos with
spiral design, where got real dick twisted one lol, or mayb there is, i duno... nx back to the room, ask me to climb onto the bed doggystyle while mistress sat beside me and told me to look at her and stroke myself, so this is
extremely awkward as I gotta turn my head from below to look at her while pcc, abit sensitive so I juz action action only, mistress then ask me to moan for her, mayb mouth dry from the batts juz now, can’t moan much, mistress
says ‘either u moan from ecstasy or scream from pain, which one u wan?’ Wah dats scary, mistress took the flared end of her whip and used it to carass my back, oooh dat felt good, juz like a reverse catbath, this time I faster
moan more for her, luckily good enuf for her... nx she ask me to lie down face up on one of the beds, mistress came over and sat on my thighs, aircon was blowing directly so I was shivering abit, she then went to lower the
aircon, came back she said 'see how nice i am to you, do you wan a blowjob from me?' my eyes lit up, i was like 'really?' 'yea, wan or dowan?' mistress said, 'yes yes yes, wan wan wan!', i replied excitedly, that will be the
first time i got a BJ from a domme, mistress then eased herself sexily down towards my shaft, went very close to it and blew, not the normal blow but she blew a puff of air onto my dick head, 'how do you like your "blow' job?'
mistress got wicked sense of humor lol... nx mistress moved up to my waist level and her legs formed a bridge over my torso, seeing i was still shivering, asked me to slide below her and go to off the aircon, as my head passed
below her crotch, very tempted to kiss or smell her there, but this mistress means business, i think think better not, later she wan to draw more blood from me, that's y my wandering hands didnt get to wander today... off the
aircon came back, slide back the same way i came out from... mistress asked me to stroke myself while she held a bigger vibrator to my perineum, vibrator at my ass still there btw, so 3 way stimulation, not easy to tahan i juz
action action stroke myself, mistress came very close to my face, i tot she wana smooch so i pouted my lips and closed my eyes, how to know she bit my ear instead damn pain, coz my ears r sensitive so i was ouch ouch ouch,
mistess moved up and slapped me, 'u didnt think i was going to kiss you, did you?' then she laughed and used her hands to grasp my neck to choke me, 'who owns you?' she asked, 'mistress', 'mistress who?' she asked again,
'mistress raine' i replied, mumbling in a ruffled voice although i tot it was abit weird she didnt put collar on me, mayb she used her hands as collar, usually in SM put collar means mistress owns u, mistress seems pleased
with my answer then she released her grasp on my neck... nx mistress pulled my stroking hand away and sat on my dick, started to gyrate, she came close to me again, moaning in my ear, oooh juz feels that extra satisfying to
know mistress is enjoying the session wif me, though i was abit worried she might bite my ear again, nx she sat up (mayb cum already), she noticed me staring at her boobs (at my eye level) so she asked me 'do you wan to kiss
them?' though i would very much love to but abit apprehensive after the "blow" job juz now, i was sceptical but still nodded my head in earnest, her boobs came close to me and i caught a whiff of her scent, smells good, mayb
i shld request for facesitting nx session to smell her below, shld smell heavenly too... nx mistress moved her crotch lower to the base of my shaft, so i can stroke the head, mistress says 'how far can you shoot, see if you
can reach your own face' gawd i wouldnt wan to do cum facial on myself, though i doubt i can shoot so far also... she continued her gyrating and said 'you can cum now', with her mesmerizing eyes (that seem to look deep into
your soul) and cfm look, i cummed in no time all over my torso, mistress used my fingers to scoop my cum and fed me to eat, then she came very close to me again, this time i wont fall for the same trick so i kept my eyes open,
plus with cum on my lips, i highly doubt she will kiss me also, how to know she so fast bite my ear again, omg, pain pain pain... as the saying goes fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...really kuku me kana
conned twice on the same trick... nx session mayb i shld bite her somwehere also haha, juz joking, if i bite her really asking for it...

nx ask me to remove the vibrator I attached myself juz now, again abit disappointed mistress didn’t remove for me, again clumsy me taking awhile, ‘how long u wan me to wait?’ mistress sounding abit impatient, finally everything
off, i asked mistress if she wants to wash up first, she says wan to wash together, wah first time got mistress wash up together wif me, though she was still fully dressed and i didnt get to see anything, it's more of the
thought that counts... after wash up, helped mistress washed her toys and pack nicely into her luggage, helped her wear back her trench coat, mistress inspected my body, got rope marks and whip marks, she said nice, she likes
it, her rope skills also gaolat can leave marks at the places she tied at... tcss while she enjoyed the remaining of her tea, butler service, helped her carry luggage, went downstairs to check out... helped her order grab
and waited with her outside the hotel, there was a bench so she sat down while i stood with her luggage, she told me to kneel down, i was abit shocked (think public bros will like this), i looked ard to make sure nobody c,
juz when i was abt to kneel down, grab uncle came and saved my life, helped mistress load up luggage and bade her farewell...

overall the session is abit hardcore for me (first time got my blood drawn) but still managable, plus the teasing and mindfucking more than made up for it, although mistress is quite new to the prodomme scene, she has plently
of potential as compared to past new dommes i met (not that the past dommes got no potential but juz this one got more), now she already has this kinda standard, cant imagine what will happen when she becomes a seasoned full
fledged polished gem... to add on the above, this review is juz purely my own personal opinion, it is ok if you dont share my views or disagree with things i say, juz like bro legend said, every domme also got pple like or
dislike, you have to see or experience for yourself in order to be a better judge, for those sitting on the fence, you should meet mistress at least once, so far what i hear from other bros are nothing but praises for her,
though as alwiz approach with an open mind and you will be pleasantly surprised, so grab her fast else later fully booked again...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks!

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 14-10-2018 at 10:19 PM. Reason: censored for audience under 18...
Old 14-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good FR bro. just curious, you contacted her via email or wechat? which is easier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post

overall the session is abit hardcore for me (first time got my blood drawn) but still managable, plus the teasing and mindfucking more than made up for it, although mistress is quite new to the prodomme scene, she has plently
of potential as compared to past new dommes i met (not that the past dommes got no potential but juz this one got more), now she already has this kinda standard, cant imagine what will happen when she becomes a seasoned full
fledged polished gem... to add on the above, this review is juz purely my own personal opinion, it is ok if you dont share my views or disagree with things i say, juz like bro legend said, every domme also got pple like or
dislike, you have to see or experience for yourself in order to be a better judge, for those sitting on the fence, you should meet mistress at least once, so far what i hear from other bros are nothing but praises for her,
though as alwiz approach with an open mind and you will be pleasantly surprised, so grab her fast else later fully booked again...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks!
Old 15-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeef View Post
good FR bro. just curious, you contacted her via email or wechat? which is easier?
tks for reading bro, both ways work fine but if it's ur first time contacting mistress,
will be more appropriate thru email first as can write a brief intro abt yourself and write more things,
after get the basics up already den move to wechat will be better i find but both works juz as well...
Old 16-10-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ccslut069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, all the bros here, based on ur all experience here, which mistress do you all think that pro or good in sissification session?
Old 16-10-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with pricenxess yen. Simply amazing. She caters to my needs and more! Even when u say stop she push it in it was really amazing. Ging to meet her soon
Old 16-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
CumDumpToilet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a very experienced slave. I've sessioned with a lot of dommes before. Today I had one of the most memorable session ever with Mistress Cleo.

She remind me a lot of Mistress Airah. One thing about Filipina dommes, they are VERY dedicated. When Mistress Airah was here, I worshipped her. What ever she wants to do to me, she can. She have fisted me, she made me eat her shit, she made me do things I never thought I could. When she left, I was lost looking for another worthy Goddess. There are many young dommes who a very inexperienced and out just to milk your money dry. Today for the first time after so long, Mistress Cleo made me remember what I love about BDSM.

She charged me 400 for 2hrs which is a very good price as compared to many other inexperienced dommes. I won't say it's cheap because cheap makes it sounds like "Made in China" stuff, which is not. Her domination is top class. She's quick to learn what you like and what you don't without compromising her own "fun". And I can see she enjoys doing it.

I will not reveal too much because it's very competitive out there for the dommes so I don't want other dommes to copy her ideas. But all I can say is that, she knows my anus inside out. She knows a man's dick inside out too. If she can charge 400 for 2hrs with such quality, mind-blowing domination, other dommes especially those who charge more and put in little to no effort, should buck up if they want to continue to charge so high.

Today's session includes bondage, electro, lots of anal, cbt, sounding, foot worship, ass worship, pissing.Too bad she can't shit, it would be an honour to open my mouth to receive. I am definitely looking forward to seeing her again and taste her foot and let her have her way with me.

Total experience 10/10.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
naughtyboyboy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much is mistress raine's tribute anybody knows?
Old 17-10-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboyboy93 View Post
How much is mistress raine's tribute anybody knows?
depending on fetish, tribute will vary accordingly...
best if u check wif mistress directly...
Old 17-10-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumDumpToilet View Post
I am a very experienced slave. I've sessioned with a lot of dommes before. Today I had one of the most memorable session ever with Mistress Cleo.

She remind me a lot of Mistress Airah. One thing about Filipina dommes, they are VERY dedicated. When Mistress Airah was here, I worshipped her. What ever she wants to do to me, she can. She have fisted me, she made me eat her shit, she made me do things I never thought I could. When she left, I was lost looking for another worthy Goddess. There are many young dommes who a very inexperienced and out just to milk your money dry. Today for the first time after so long, Mistress Cleo made me remember what I love about BDSM.

She charged me 400 for 2hrs which is a very good price as compared to many other inexperienced dommes. I won't say it's cheap because cheap makes it sounds like "Made in China" stuff, which is not. Her domination is top class. She's quick to learn what you like and what you don't without compromising her own "fun". And I can see she enjoys doing it.

I will not reveal too much because it's very competitive out there for the dommes so I don't want other dommes to copy her ideas. But all I can say is that, she knows my anus inside out. She knows a man's dick inside out too. If she can charge 400 for 2hrs with such quality, mind-blowing domination, other dommes especially those who charge more and put in little to no effort, should buck up if they want to continue to charge so high.

Today's session includes bondage, electro, lots of anal, cbt, sounding, foot worship, ass worship, pissing.Too bad she can't shit, it would be an honour to open my mouth to receive. I am definitely looking forward to seeing her again and taste her foot and let her have her way with me.

Total experience 10/10.
I got to agree with you bro. I sessioned with Mistress Cleo before and she knows her stuff. Her rates are not sky high too. Always had a nice chat with her after the session
Old 17-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Brothers,

Long time no see!!

It has been a while since i have been on this forum so here i am again.

The wonderful Domina Fire will be back in Singapore between 20th to 27th November. I personally have served this lovely lady a couple of times and she is a severe kinkstress at the best of times and has a heart of gold at the same time.

Please contact her via her website at www.dominafire.com

See you around soon.

B'n'Y
Old 18-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Met with Mistress Raine in her recent hosting. What other bros complimented about her was indeed true. Setting up a session was a breeze.....session was fun, she could turn a mundane fetish into some fun and lively activity ..... she's naturally playful and loves to tease in a session...but be on your toes...she could deliver pain as well .....just like a pocket dynamite. She's pretty like a butterfly but can sting like a bee ..... .

Overall, she's well prepared for a session and she's really put the effort to make it worthwhile experience.....just like a PRO DOMME should be .....
Old 18-10-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went for a 2nd sissificstion plus public humiliation session with Mistress Raine..

After the KTV.. guess where this time?

Manny might not guessed it.. and mistress left me guessing until the very last moment as well.. we went to the SPA .. for massage!

Had the honour to pick up mistress somewhere..she can save on grab.. hehe.. and as usual.. I was asked to dressed up before I pick her up. Just a simple looking dress with pink stockings and heels. Was instructed to put on the cage and vibrating butt plug since morning.. and for more than half of the day.. my clitty was trying to get hard but to no avail.. I wonder if locking up too long will make my already small clitty to a even smaller size .. didn't really go and think about it as mistress asked for photos to show if I really put on the cage and plug.. so I can't escape..

Waited for about 20mins anxiously in the car.. mistress finally appear.. in a simple top and skirt pairing up with heels.. I immediately open the car door and greeted mistress with a cursty as usual. Mistress was happy that I remember to do the correct greeting and gave me a slap on my ass as a reward. Helped mistress to open the doorr as she board the car. When I just got into the driver seat. I hand over the control for the vibrator to mistress and she immediately turned it on to test how powerful the plug was.. omg.. infact i was hoping she doesn't on when I was driving because it seems a bit dangerous .. I think she realises it and off it after awhile.. I breathe a huge sight of relief.. as we head towards a SPA somewhere in town. Along the way.. mistress keep on pulling my bra strap and teasing me.. so mistress was warming me up. We reached after 15mins drive and looked for a parking lot as the carpark was almost full.

As we walked towards the SPA, we draw stares from on lookers with my obviously male build with sissy clothings. Then we walked into the spa. The counter staff put up a friendly smile and welcome us as mistress was filling up.the details . Can see that she was holding back her laughter and was asked to changed into the house slipper at the same time.. mistress sat down and wiggle her feet to me.. I still stood there for about 10 secs later.. then I immediately kneel down to remove mistress shoes and slip on the slippers for her.. what was on my mind for that 10secs that kept mistress waiting. Infact I was very nervous because I didn't know what is going to happen at all. Luckily no punishment for me.

We were lead up to the couple room upstairs and wow.. nice settings I told myself.. wah swee Sia.. lucky day .. can massage together in the same room as mistress. Hehehehe. how many hundreds years do I have to wait for this kinda chances.. was smiling to myself and from behind.. mistress snapped on the leash on my neck.. was stunned for awhile as I was thinking how come massage need to put on leash..nvm.. carry on with that.. the 2 messuers knocked on the door and asked if we are ready. At the moment mistress was still fully clothed and we were requested to remove everything and put on the paper panty provided by the spa .. as mistress was removing her top.. she saw my eyes still on her. She said.. so u want to see my undress uh.. in my mind is.. YES OF COS! But in reality I turned away with my back facing her. I tried to to sneak a peep and PIAK! On my bare ass as I was alrdy undressed. So u trying to peep uh mistress asked. I said NO. In order to escape futher punishment. I didn't not move until mistress was wrapped in towel..

Ok in came the 2 massuers, wow.. 2 surprisingly decent PRCs walked in and they laugh at my predicament.. I bet they must have enjoyed SM back in their hometown before. I tot it's ok lo.. let them laugh abit I can enjoy a massage in awhile. I WAS WRONG. Mistress asked me to hand over the key to my cage to them and beg them to keep the key until they are happy with my performace . Super humiliating for me and mistress asked the massuers to massage her as she lie on the bed and I was instructed to kneel beside her as she play with my nipples. While they were working on mistress's lower body, mistress turned to me and asked me to crawl over to the measuers feet and smell them. They giggled in such a quiet environment and almost next door can hear. They seem to.really enjoy the humiliation mistress inflicted on me and played along as well. Mistress asked me to lick their toes..while they carrying on massaging for her. My face was super RED without blusher lo...utmost humiliation.

After awhile one of the massuers went out and mistress asked me if I want some massage.. of coz I literally jumped for joy and said YES MISTRESS! So mistress asked me to get on the other bed and lie flat and she asked the massuer to work on my boobs only. And he'll she was playing with my already sensitive nipples as mistress sits at the end of the bed teasing with my locked up clit and turn on the vibrating butt plug to the maximum speed . It is like stroking my clitty in all directions . I nearly exploded by cumming in a cage. Thank God mistress stop in time and join the her in playing with my nipples. I was moaning in estacy.

Mistress asked if I wanted to be released from the cage and if I wanted to cum. I gently nodded my.head as I was still recovering from the oreal mins ago. The massuer then leave the room as we prepare to clean up and there was this shower section in the room and mistress asked me to stand under the shower head and starting to stroke myself after removing my.cage. after just a few strokes.. I asked mistress for permission to shoot. She immediately said STOP and said NO. Not so fast. Awww what a teaser .. then mistress play with my nipples again .. I was like going thru heaven.. and hell in such a short period of time. I beg mistress to.allow me to cum as I was shivering from.the.coldness in the room already. She was happy to.see me begging and agree to let me cum.less than 10 counts I wass gone. All the cum ended up on the floor and I was so lucky mistress didn't ask me to lick everything up. Hehe.. ok my FR getting abit draggy and there are alot of small incidents that I didn't include inside.. if not will be never ending although everything happened in about an hour or so. We cleaned up and left the place. And I was hiding my from the 2 massuers who attended to us just now.

Mistress allowed me to change back to normal clothings and we had a small talk for awhile and mistress heads to her next session.

Hope to have episode 3 soon as mistress Raine will never run out of ideas to humiliate me. Hehe

Last edited by Mcwoof00; 19-10-2018 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Some error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1