The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Wondering how much does a Pimp (aka OKT) earns mthly?

Heard from my friends they drive big cars.

If u own one stable, u got 10 gals working under you.

Each gal charge $100 per session, OKT collects 50%.

Means for 10 gals, one day assuming got one session for each gal, OKT could earn $500.

One week assuming 6 days, $3000 alrd.

One mth can hit $12,000 to $15,000 somemore got no cpf contribution, all in cold hard cash.

Anybody got frens who work as one?

Or u personally know of someone who works as one?
Old 03-05-2014, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wondering how much does a Pimp (aka OKT) earns mthly?

Lol bro if work okt is ur normal office job pay,may i know who would take the risk and work as okt? If get caught will be jail de leh!

Min i think above 10k la! If not above 10k who would wan to work?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

personally i never heard of okt as the TS who makes commission out of the FL's sessions, because how are they able to track their bookings?
the mobile no and slots are all made by the FLs not the okt.
this is not like geylang legal house where u walk in, choose a gal n pay at counter, the owner takes a cut which if i remember correctly is 30-40%.

what i had understood from some FLs on sbf is they pay a TS okt few hundred per mth to push their threads, the okt also in charged to find lodging for them so maybe he gets a cut from the landlord from here, they also help make the social visit visa or working/student visa so i guess they get a cut from agent also.
other than that i believe nothing else from the FL other than fees to oush threads, if one okt charge 50% comm per booking then those with multiple okt how? most FLs have more than 2 okt pushing threads leh... lol
Old 05-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

for those china type, usually the OKT is just webmaster, a couple of hundred for listing n push and fake FR? hahaha.

for thai type pretty much control, had to book with the OKT etc so higher commission?
Old 06-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
TiffanyCo925 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a friend who told me that private joint like haru haru (already gone), the boss would rake in aleast 30k and above per month. Just imagine having 20 clients a day in private joint is nothing and the boss get a cut of 50 per client.

I Love Tiffany&Co.
No BJ = No SEX . for me
Old 09-05-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
can5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$30,000 and above is alots.
Didnt know they can earn so much.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

& thats for smaller tiews. What about the bigger tiews?
Old 15-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wantanabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Range from 30k - 50k +- per month

Base on my buddy who is an owner.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
helicopterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The house gets half . Deduct rental.utilities.staff cost etc can easily >50k pm for a popular house

1 Thai Angpai 25buck x 20 session x 25 days already 12500

Btw a okt told me he get paid abt $10 per hour.no cpf.leave
Old 11-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

that`s it i is going to give up my day job and go pimping yeeeeha!!!!

can even sample house products
Old 11-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Premium Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 20
Asugi has much to be proud ofAsugi has much to be proud ofAsugi has much to be proud ofAsugi has much to be proud ofAsugi has much to be proud ofAsugi has much to be proud ofAsugi has much to be proud ofAsugi has much to be proud ofAsugi has much to be proud of

Guys,

Good $$$ but high risk too.

Sometime we do need to appreciate them.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there r many versions of the FL's stories. some depending on their nationality & prior arrangements with their OKTs. but, it's quite certain that the OKTs make something out of the earnings, which is y none of them escape our woman's charter.

maybe what i've heard from the FLs in the past is now obsolete, not sure if the biz mode is typical across the board, maybe some ppl with more updated in depth knowledge can verify:
  • OKT cover cost to bring the FL into SG. the FL need to fulfill _ nos of bonks to return the cost to the OKT (part of the cost is payable to forum). takings from subsequent bonks are split between OKT & FL
  • FL comes to SG at her own cost. Pay OKT a one time fee for broadcast (part of the broadcast fee is payable to forum), and she earns her own takings
  • FL comes to SG at her own cost. Pay OKT monthly fee for broadcast (part of the broadcast fee is payable to forum), and she earns her own takings
  • FL comes to SG at her own cost. Pay for street intel, while she roam the streets.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyCo925 View Post
Got a friend who told me that private joint like haru haru (already gone), the boss would rake in aleast 30k and above per month. Just imagine having 20 clients a day in private joint is nothing and the boss get a cut of 50 per client.
Haru haru gal told.me 50 go to boss $100 they.during haru peak one day ard 20 customer mean $1k a day.less off rental $3k and $3k for the watch water guy still earn $20k a.mth.must.tio caught means changi chalet la gt.a fren told.me.his bro work quite.famous online site for.thai gal.every yr change car.from bmw316 to 325,525 etc..his not.even.the boss just.the.operating manager. High risk.high return la!
Old 11-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
cards4you is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Got this kind of thing? I only heard thai. Never heard any prc doing this kind.

But i doubt singaporean so crazy. Maybe hear say only.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post

Haru haru gal told.me 50 go to boss $100 they.during haru peak one day ard 20 customer mean $1k a day.less off rental $3k and $3k for the watch water guy still earn $20k a.mth.must.tio caught means changi chalet la gt.a fren told.me.his bro work quite.famous online site for.thai gal.every yr change car.from bmw316 to 325,525 etc..his not.even.the boss just.the.operating manager. High risk.high return la!
Ever met one who got caught and charged for Syndicate one go inside for 8 months only. The guy who works with Haru Haru also less than 1 year inside. So, you guys who aspire to earn this type of income just budget 1 year inside and see whether is it worth it. 1 year means serve 8 months. And no caning one.

$$ vs freedom.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1