The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
screamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Man City

I remember few years ago...

In a paper from UK.. " There are only 2 good team in Manchester, MAN UTD and MAN UTD reserve team. " This was highlighted to me by Nic Leeson.. he is a die-hard Man City fans...

Today, after 3 start and 3 win out of 3. But one fear is ... Thaksin. Anytime he be in grave problem....

But, lets Cheer for the BLUE half in Manchester!!
Old 19-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Man City

A very BIG win for Man City today against their city's rival - Man Utd.
Both your Central Halfs was splendid and outstanding.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 19-08-2007, 11:28 PM
GPLs

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Man City

Sven deepens problems for Fergie as he is undone by Geovanni

Sunday, August 19, 2007, 22:44:09 HRS

Sir Alex Ferguson's early season problems deepened after Geovanni's first half goal settled the Manchester derby in favour of Sven Goran Eriksson and left Ferguson's United without a win in their opening three league games.

The victory sent City to the head of the Premiership table with a maximum nine points from their opening three games as Eriksson's dream start at Eastlands continued.

Defeat at the hands of the former England coach will have been frustrating enough for Ferguson who enjoyed a fractious relationship with him during Eriksson's time in charge of the national team.

But more importantly, the United manager was left to contemplate a title defence that has brought just two points and one goal from three frustrating outings.

And with Wayne Rooney out for two months after breaking a foot in last week's opener, United's latest misfiring display will understandably give cause for concern.

United may have dominated possession but a combination of Geovanni's deadly finishing and Micah Richards outstanding defensive work meant this was a day for the blue half of Manchester.

With Rooney, Louis Saha and Ole Gunnar Solksjaer missing injured and Cristiano Ronaldo starting a three-match, Ferguson had little option but to ask Carlos Tevez to operate as a lone striker.

But with Nani, Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes all quick to offer support to the Argentine, there initially seemed little doubt United would have more than enough firepower to overcome a stuttering City.

Twice in the opening half Tevez and Scholes exchanged quick passes to unpick the City defence and create an opening for Nani but on both occasions the winger was denied by City keeper Kasper Schmeichel.

The 20-year-old - a 17 million pounds capture from Sporting Lisbon this summer - was eventually withdrawn after 60 minutes after a display that confirmed it could be some time before he emulates the feats of compatriot Ronaldo.

With Owen Hargreaves bolstering the United midfield with an impressive Premiership debut performance, Ferguson's side completely dominated the opening period.

Were it not for a succession of outstanding blocks, tackles and clearances by Richards, United would have been well on their way to a first win of the season long before City finally sprang into life.

It took Eriksson's men fully 30 minutes to manage an effort on goal - a wayward, long range effort from Michael Johnson.

But it took just another 60 seconds to register a second attempt - this time from Geovanni - that fired the home side into an unlikely lead.

In a rare moment of fluent attacking play, Didi Hamann linked with Elano who picked out his fellow Brazilian Geovanni in space 30 yards out.

And having been given time to set his sights by a flat-footed United back-four, the former Barcelona man drilled an inch-perfect strike beyond Edwin van der Sar.

The goal prompted a predictable response from United who, after a brief spell of control by City, laid siege to the home side's goal for the whole of the second period without properly testing Schmeichel.

Nemanja Vidic sent a bullet header crashing against the bar three minutes after the interval and Tevez somehow flashed the ball wide from Ryan Giggs' low cross.

And it was Tevez who wasted United's last clear-cut chance when he headed wide from just three yards deep into added time.
Old 19-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

at this kind of form going on till end of season, man city will be going for uefa cup placing.

R-K-O
Old 20-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer View Post
Today, after 3 start and 3 win out of 3. But one fear is ... Thaksin. Anytime he be in grave problem....
what i read is that the arrest documents from thailand are out for thaksin and britain has a extradiction pact with thailand, meaning both countries will co-operate to send back criminal suspects.

but the twist is, britain is saying they are afraid thaksin will not get a fair trial in thailand so no deal for now.

the question is, if thaksin got no billion$? will he even be able to smell the grass in the city of manchester stadium?
Old 20-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Smile Re: Man City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
but the twist is, britain is saying they are afraid thaksin will not get a fair trial in thailand so no deal for now.

the question is, if thaksin got no billion$? will he even be able to smell the grass in the city of manchester stadium?
$$$ talks and bullshit walks
Old 24-08-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
whatever drink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man City has great improvement, 3 matches 9 points. Man U 3 matches 2 points!
Old 25-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8108 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Eriksson's case for the defence

Sven-Goran Eriksson would be happy to see Manchester City defend every week if it meant three points.

City are the only club in the league with a 100% record as they prepare for their trip to the Emirates Stadium to face Arsenal on Saturday. Last weekend's 1-0 win over neighbours Manchester United was their toughest assignment to date, and they spent most of the 90 minutes on the back foot, with United dominating.

Despite watching his side pose little attacking threat, Eriksson would be more than happy with a repeat display against Arsenal.

"I could play like we did last week all the time if it meant I could win," he said. "I would have no problem with that at all.

"The problem against a team like Manchester United is that they are so good in possession, you have to defend a lot. What I wanted was for my team to attack when we had the ball, so the only thing I was not 100% happy about was that we weren't more precise in our passing because we did have the chance to create much more than we eventually did."

BEST TEAMS

Eriksson went on to talk about Saturday's opponents Arsenal, who lost star striker Thierry Henry in the summer.

"In a seven-day period we are playing two of the best teams in the world," said Eriksson. "Of course, Arsenal cannot find another Thierry Henry but I don't think it will affect them too much. I saw Eduardo Da Silva at Blackburn and he did a very good job while Robin van Persie is getting better all the time."

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola and Bro Rw6828!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 25-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

For the hosts (Man City), Jens Lehmann is out with an Achilles injury, so Manuel Almunia is set to deputise. William Gallas and Emmanuel Eboue are definitely out, while Gilberto is back in the squad.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

Old 25-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster

COLOURS AND CREST

Manchester City's home colours are sky blue and white. Traditional away kit colours have been either maroon or (from the 1960s) red and black; however, in recent years several different colours have been used. In the 04/05 season, the team wore a white shirt with purple shorts and white socks, while the following season, the away kit was all navy blue. During the 2006-07 season, they sported an all-black (with grey trim) second strip.

However, when away to Premiership teams who wore predominantly dark blue as their first choice colours in the 05/06 and 06/07 seasons, the team generally changed to a third kit, which was yellow shirts with black shorts and socks. The club tried to justify the use of yellow as a Manchester City colour in an article in one of their match day programs, by saying that it was used in 1950s & 60s. The colour they were referring to was, indeed, amber with a maroon trim - and was very rarely used.

For the 07/08 season, white pin stripes appear on the home and away shirts. The away kit is all purple in colour. There is also a third kit, which consists of a white shirt with a sky blue flash over the club badge, sky blue shorts and white socks.

The origins of the club's home colours are unclear, but there is evidence that the club have worn blue since 1892 or earlier. A booklet entitled Famous Football Clubs - Manchester City published in the 1940s indicates that West Gorton (St. Marks) originally played in scarlet and black, and reports dating from 1884 describe the team wearing black jerseys bearing a white cross, showing the club's origins as a church side. The red and black away colours come from former assistant manager Malcolm Allison, who believed that adopting the colours of A.C. Milan would inspire City to glory.

The current club crest was adopted in 1997, a result of the previous crest being ineligible for registration as a trademark. The badge is based on the arms of the city of Manchester, and consists of a shield in front of a golden eagle. The shield features a ship on its upper half representing the Manchester Ship Canal, and three diagonal stripes in the lower half, for the city's three rivers. The bottom of the badge bears the Latin motto Superbia in Proelio, which translates as Pride in Battle. Above the eagle and shield are three stars, which are purely decorative.

City have previously worn two other crests on their shirts. The first, introduced in 1970, was based on designs which had been used on official club documentation since the mid-1960s. It consisted of a round badge which used the same shield as the current crest, inside a circle bearing the name of the club. In 1972, this was replaced by a variation which replaced the lower half of the shield with the red rose of Lancashire.

On occasions when Manchester City play in a major cup final, the usual crest is not used; instead shirts bearing a badge of the arms of the City of Manchester are used, as a symbol of pride in representing the city of Manchester at a major event. This practice originates from a time when the players' shirts did not normally bear a badge of any kind, but has continued throughout the history of the club.

Old 25-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Samster

SUPPORTERS

Manchester City have a large fanbase in relation to their comparative lack of success on the pitch. Since moving to the City of Manchester Stadium, Manchester City's average attendances have been in the top six in England, though in the 2006/2007 season City's attendances fell slightly, to an average league attendance of approximately 40,000.

Even in the late 1990s, when the club were relegated twice in three seasons and playing in the third tier of English football (then Division Two, now Football League One), home attendances were in the region of 30,000, compared to an average for the division of fewer than 8,000. Research carried out by Manchester City estimates a fanbase of 400,000 in the United Kingdom and a total in excess of 2 million worldwide.

Manchester City have a number of supporters organisations, of which three have official recognition: the Official Supporters Club, the Centenary Supporters Association and the International Supporters Club. There have been several fanzines published by supporters; two are still on regular sale, King of the Kippax and City Til I Cry.

Celebrity City supporters include brothers Liam and Noel Gallagher of the Manchester-based rock band, Oasis. On 27-28 April 1996, the group played their first headline outdoor concerts at the Maine Road ground. Highlights from the second night featured on the video ...There And Then, released later the same year.

The City fans' song of choice is a rendition of "Blue Moon", which despite its melancholic theme is belted out with gusto as though it were a heroic anthem. City supporters tend to believe that unpredictability is an inherent trait of their team, and label unexpected results "typical City". Events that fans regard as "typical City" include City's being the only reigning English champions ever to be relegated (in 1938), or the more recent example that City was the only team to beat Chelsea in the 2004-05 Premiership, yet in the same season City were knocked out of the FA Cup by Oldham Athletic, a team two divisions lower.

Manchester City's biggest rivalry, inevitably, is with neighbours Manchester United, against whom they contest the Manchester derby. unlike some other football rivalries in some other cities, such as Glasgow and Seville, the rivalry between City and United does not have its origins in religion and before the Second World War, when travel to away games was rare, many Mancunian football fans regularly watched both teams. As travel became easier, support for both teams became unusual and the rivalry developed.

A common stereotype is that City fans come from Manchester proper, while United fans come from elsewhere. A 2002 report by a researcher at Manchester Metropolitan University found that a higher proportion of City season ticket holders come from Manchester postcode areas; however United had a higher number of season ticket holders living in Manchester, as they had more season ticket holders overall.

However, the report contained a caveat stating that the number of City season tickets has since increased (the report was compiled before City's move to the City of Manchester Stadium). The study also found that City had the highest proportion of support in the south and east of the city, and United had the highest proportion in the north and west of the city. Manchester post codes also cover Salford, a city in itself located to the north-west of Manchester.

In the late 1980s, City fans started a craze of bringing inflatable objects to matches, primarily oversized bananas. The craze had its origins in a match against West Bromwich Albion when chants from fans calling for the introduction of Imre Varadi as a substitute mutated into "Imre Banana". Terraces packed with inflatable-waving supporters became a frequent sight in the 1988-89 season as the craze spread to other clubs (inflatable fish were often seen at Grimsby Town!), with the phenomenon reaching a peak at City's match at Stoke City on 26 December 1988, a match declared by fanzines as a fancy dress party. In the 2006/2007 season, City's FA Cup run to the sixth round of the competition saw the re-emergence of the inflatables craze, with hundreds of yellow and blue bananas being brought to cup matches.

In August 2006, the club became the first to be officially recognised as a "gay-friendly" employer by campaign group Stonewall (UK).

The official mascots of the club are the space aliens "Moonchester" and "Moonbeam", pun's on the club's anthem Blue Moon.

They also have been voted the most loyal and loud fans in the premership by the BFFA (British Football Fans Association) just above the teams Liverpool and Pompey.

Old 25-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Samster

OWNERSHIP

The holding company of Manchester City F.C., Manchester City plc, is a private limited company. The club has approximately 54 million shares in issue, of which over 80% are owned by UK Sports Investments Limited, a company controlled by former Thailand prime minister Thaksin. The remainder is held by several thousand small shareholders. Thaksin took control of the club in July 2007 in a takeover worth £81.6 million, purchasing shares from all existing major shareholders. Thaksin is chairman of the club, with former chairman and JD Sports founder John Wardle deputy chairman. Two of Thaksin's children, Pintongta and Panthongtae are also on the board of directors.

Prior to the Thaksin takeover, the club was listed on the specialist independent equity market PLUS (formerly OFEX), where it had been listed since 1995. On the 6th July 2007, upon acquiring a 75% share in the club, Thaksin delisted the club and re-registered it as a private company. The club made a pre-tax profit of £16.97m in the year ending 31 May 2006.

Old 25-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Samster

CASPER SAVES A PENALTY TAKEN BY VAN PERSIE!

Last edited by Glen2712; 25-08-2007 at 11:55 PM.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

SHITES! CASPER CONCEDES A GOAL TAKEN BY FABREGAS!

Old 26-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sonic youth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer View Post
I remember few years ago...

In a paper from UK.. " There are only 2 good team in Manchester, MAN UTD and MAN UTD reserve team. " This was highlighted to me by Nic Leeson.. he is a die-hard Man City fans...
I have no idea he is or not, bro. but that phrase was plagiarized by him.

"There are only 2 good teams in Liverpool, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.", Bill Shankly.

I'm not a supporter of the red half of merseyside.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1