The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: FAQ on the standing street walkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurada
Caveats ... dun end up as roberts. But one must invest then can get return, right? So far the GL FLs aren't as bad as the ktv girls though.
What you mean by roberts?

And yes, investments needed to get return. With practices the ROI will be +ve! kekeke... To the frank, it sometimes do cost me more than if I were to patronize them the usual way, but well it's good fun and MeiMei are sharp too.

As for KTV gals, I've little experiences with them but if you are refering to those that works here on a mid/long-term basis (like on a student pass), it'll be harder to jio them, compare to street standers who are mostly new here and where you can easily become a "hero" in their mind.

So if that's the case, yes GL FLs are better in this aspect. Just my opinion.
Old 31-10-2006, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

from lor6-40,

Singapore infested with PRC women
Old 31-10-2006, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Click here for the full sized version

Some PRC area and price range that I have personally gathered. This is a rough guide, not 100% though since some do move around and yandao customers sometimes get a slight discount Still gathering more info, will update constantly.
Old 31-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

bro goodpartner ..

impressive strategy you have huh!!!

you are the man ....
Old 31-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChokDeeDee!
Some PRC area and price range that I have personally gathered. This is a rough guide, not 100% though since some do move around and yandao customers sometimes get a slight discount Still gathering more info, will update constantly.
hahaha bro u even took the time to put in the damages for each lorong...now bros can refresh their topo skills from their army days and find each chkpts..
Old 31-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
funwheel is a name known to allfunwheel is a name known to allfunwheel is a name known to allfunwheel is a name known to allfunwheel is a name known to allfunwheel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner
Glad to know a few bros who shared the same freq on PRCs from this thread. So I'll keep this going with more FAQs. To those who up-ed me, pls be patience as I can only return favour every 24hrs.

upp you for yours info
Old 31-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
BustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of light

From my experience, I think the day of the week when you patronise the lorong is also very important. Monday nite is the best nite as you will probably get lalong price for beautiful ladies at higher lorong.

Just last nite (Monday) when I drove around Lor 25-36, wow, there were too simply too much choice. There was this really SYT in her early 20s asking for only $60.

Her dressing and posture does not give you a impression that she is a hooker but someone who is attending D&D.

Last Saturday, when I was doing my rounds, there was hardly any solid ladies.

In conclusion, Monday nite is the best time to get good & cheap service.

Agree?
Old 31-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Interesting findings bro.

Any theory why they laylong on Monday nite?

This one is new for me
Old 31-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
BustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner
Interesting findings bro.

Any theory why they laylong on Monday nite?

This one is new for me
The theory is simple. Demand & Supply.

Fri & Sat Nite may not be a good time to get good gems at lalong price.
But Sunday & Monday is definitely the BEST.

Trust me. Just have to drive around midnight at the upper lor you will see.
Old 31-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
japavstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjapavstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

YOU THE MAN !!!
Hahahaa...been talking about making a map like this for ages....seems like you beat my silly lazybum to it..

Upz !!!

Quote:
Old 31-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Samster

ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japavstar
YOU THE MAN !!!
Hahahaa...been talking about making a map like this for ages....seems like you beat my silly lazybum to it..

Upz !!!
Heh heh some newbie work from me, all seniors duo1 duo1 bao1 han2.
Old 31-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heh heh some newbie work from me, all seniors duo1 duo1 bao1 han2.
Bro, great work but if you don't mind can extend the map all the way to cover all lorongs mentioned by other bros here? If unsure can further check with them with the exact location. I think that'll be super useful even for lau-jiao here. Lots of good information I didn't know even though I've been driving around.

BTW, where you get such maps from? Looks like google earth to me but I don't think got such details including building names; unless you did those extra work too.
Old 31-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
japavstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjapavstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have managed to jio quite a few FLs for outings before, but it is normally during their "downtime" (i.e period), and usually to Sentosa/parks/other dark places. Only problem is, can only rubba/kiss but cannot bonk them.....hahaha

Always offer to do the visa runs with FLs that you think is comfortable with you. (if you don't drive, can always go Indonesia or changi ferry to Malaysia).
I like spending time with them this way since it feels a lot like going for holidays with your GF...
Old 31-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:

Click here for the full sized version

AMAZING GREAT WORK, bro.... Cheers~! upz you once already...

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 31-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthaiful
AMAZING GREAT WORK, bro.... Cheers~! upz you once already...
Thanks bro
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1