The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!
Re: Very attractive FL on along L8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
In Lor6, out of 10, 8 are nightmare. Do try Lor 14, if u are lucky. U will find a perfect gal with no rush job. Try once before last years, a pretty young MILF 25yrs, my lucky day. She first time into fl scene under mafu. And i was her second customer when she reached our singland. No experience but very horny. Super great frenching and sexy figure. Spend 1 hr plus with her. Mafu also never call her when time was up. Apparently, told me she not use to working fl. So bring her out for few days. She just told Mafu she don”t feel like working.

Finally her friend introduce her to Tian An Mian KTV. From then, she worked happily, just accompany customer drinking that’s all no fl anymore. Too bad she went back few month back....Already missed her.
^ Agree with bro. Lor 8 and 10 are way too commercial. Women are hot, but as soon as you get into the room, it becomes completely commercial and the list of "no's" start. No this. No that. Prices are flat $100 / half-hour.

When in the mood for PRC, Lor 14 is much more reasonable. Yes, the women are a notch lower, but the interaction is much less commercial. You can talk, chat, and laugh with them. Never had anybody clock watching. Many have given their number to me and asked me to call them. Additionally, prices are around $60 / half-hour so much more reasonable on the wallet as well.

Lor 8 and 10 are definitely a miss though.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Very attractive FL on along L8/10

Bros,
The gorgeous gals along L8 and Talma Rd all vanished a long time ago. Their services were not very good, unless you paid them $200 for a full hour.
One thing I'm sure. These long-ago and mostly 100% natural gals were much prettier and younger than the gals/women I see at the top KTVs such as P8 and Lido, where you pay a girl/woman, mostly w/ previous plastic surgery, $300-500 just for booking during standard hour. For FJ? Usually 1-2K, subject to negotiation.
Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1