The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2009, 06:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
junbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Is the house and girl number L18H38G88 correct ? I tried G88 a few months ago and she was named Nemo, aged 30, with fake hard tits. So, either the girl changed, your girl number is incorrect, or I noted the wrong girl number.
Hi Br ; L18H38G88 wentback home already last month la.
Old 29-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
gooner_gunner is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Is the house and girl number L18H38G88 correct ? I tried G88 a few months ago and she was named Nemo, aged 30, with fake hard tits. So, either the girl changed, your girl number is incorrect, or I noted the wrong girl number.

bro,

ya mine is correct, i have been visiting her for about 3/4 months. Her room is at 2nd floor. The music ll play while fj. And she is 26 only, not 30. The house is the first house at L18, just beside Qeens Hotel (hope i get it right).
Old 29-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooner_gunner View Post
bro,

ya mine is correct, i have been visiting her for about 3/4 months. Her room is at 2nd floor. The music ll play while fj. And she is 26 only, not 30. The house is the first house at L18, just beside Qeens Hotel (hope i get it right).
Mmmm...Like that not H38 lah....Is it H8 instead of H38????If u say 1st house??????(Hope im not wrong).....
Old 29-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junbond View Post
Hi Br ; L18H38G88 wentback home already last month la.

bro,

sure or not, i quite some times didnt visit her cos busy touring HC. just to double confirm with u, her name is Eve, 26-27 yrs old, short but got C cup. her room is 2nd floor the last one. According to her, she has been in singapore 7 months, so if i m not wrong, still got 1 more year plus to work
Old 29-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
Mmmm...Like that not H38 lah....Is it H8 instead of H38????If u say 1st house??????(Hope im not wrong).....

bro,

when u go in L18 from main road, it is on ur right side, left side if i m not wrong got internet cafe. The house i went in is the first one just beside budget hotel name "Queens Hotel" or something.
Old 29-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro,

when u go in L18 from main road, it is on ur right side, left side if i m not wrong got internet cafe. The house i went in is the first one just beside budget hotel name "Queens Hotel" or something.
Bro,its house 14
Old 29-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumsiatiko View Post
Bro,its house 14

bro,

14 meh? wait, i ll go and double confirm, i blur liao.
Old 30-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
bro,

14 meh? wait, i ll go and double confirm, i blur liao.
If its the first house ( nearest the Shell station and the coffee-shop ), then its House 14. House 38 is towards nearer the Westerhout side. Last house is 44.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Lion Cub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week, feeling horny and itchy. My bro jio me to go Jalan Jalan at G area. You all know.. Once you are in G area. Its never Jalan. It will be action time.

I reached there in the late noon scouting around L6 and L8. Over there, we went into every house and see if we can get the fresh one. However, the girls were limited. But at a glance at L8 the 2nd house ( cant remember the number). I spotted a slutty look girl. But her mimi are very small lor. My heart pounced and she waved at me the tank asking me to pick her. I hestitate for a while and told the in charge will be back in ten minutes.

My kaki and I lighted up a cigarette and discuss the plan. In the end he settle for another girl next door and I took the girl. If I remember correctly, her number is 28. I paid up and proceeded to the second level while she held my hand. In the room, as usual the SOP. She strip and procceded to shower me and clean on my AK 47.

The action started and she licked on my body and nipple and carassing my shaft. In no time, my machine gun became a steel and she gave me a BJ. Then she put some lubricant and rode on top of me with capped on. I change position and charge at her. Her voice moan and asking me to be faster grabbing me hard. I try to tahan but could not as I kept looking at her mei mei. You know what her mei mei has very little bush. I kept thinking im bonking on a teenage girl. In the end I surrended and my AK 47 gave way and spray millions of bullets.

If you are looking for little bush mei mei... you can try her.

Name: I forgot
Number: should be 28 with slut look
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: A+
Attitude: 7/10
Frenching: No
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Mei mei hair: 9/10
RTF: No
Old 09-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
walao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot7 View Post
anyone know of any thai cities call 'pear'
thanks
Its call PHRAE..in northern thailand, close to Phayao, chiangrai and nan...these states are very northern..and phrae produces one of the most beautiful thais in thailand...fair skinned...Test her on your knowledge a little...Phrae produces Indigo Blue Farmer shirts call 'Mo1-Hom3' (the numerical number indicates the pinyin tone you need to pronounce the word correctly).

Very isolated province...beautiful mountain road so it gets best of the geography to produce good spring water, good soil for vegetation growth and inevitably...beautiful people.

Hope these helps...wanna know more key in 'phrae' province in wikipedia...

Walao
Old 11-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Ghost Kelevra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I LOVE THE house opp the mama store. the otk is friendly and open till late been there 3 times but cant rember girls name so no post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Kelevra View Post
I LOVE THE house opp the mama store. the otk is friendly and open till late been there 3 times but cant rember girls name so no post
Sound like you went there to visit the OKT and not the girls.
Old 13-11-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
putton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, 1st time posting here. 1st FR in this thread. pls give some pt if not good enough.
Just wan all the bros out there to know about this lousy service girl at L18H14G07.

Heres the FR:
Name : Forget liao...
Looks : the SYT type.
Body : slim small build
Boobs : B cup.. (Black nipple)
Service : 4/10
Shower : SOP
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 5/10
Language : Can speak english
RTF : Never...

Worst of all, breast cannot touch.. Will use the elbow to block you... Try again, use her hand to move away mine..
After all the action, immediately wear bk the clothes... Never even bath... Hai...
To all bonkers bros... Pls avoid.. Dont waste the $$$$$$$
Old 13-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Ghost Kelevra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeba View Post
Sound like you went there to visit the OKT and not the girls.
dont say that bro he nice fella to chat with always recomend me good stuff.hmmm maybe drop by tonight
Old 13-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys, this is my first post. Was around GL vicinity so decided to went for some fun even though raining. Was walking around L16 to L18 as i not very familiar with GL.

H20G13 (WH)

Name: Som
Number: 13
Looks: 7.3/10
Boobs: c+ (but sagging)
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
Frenching: yes
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GF: Yes
Mei mei hair: 9/10
RTF: maybe

Doesn't have the best body but then have wonderful attitude and very accomodating.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1