The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!
Tips on how to up colleague with bf?

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if any if you have tips on how to up colleagues with bf? I get it that don't eat where you shit comments will come but I'm sure there are bros here who would have great tips
Old 16-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to ask if any if you have tips on how to up colleagues with bf? I get it that don't eat where you shit comments will come but I'm sure there are bros here who would have great tips
1. be good friend with her
2. Find opportunity to dine/lunch/go home/go work together
3. Ensure you treat her good, not good until turn off. But just treat her somewhat special. But hold Ur horse.
4. Make sure she like u back.
5. Find excuses/reason to meet outside work for drinks ect.
6. Last but not least, make sure you urself have some standard, and not say those totally CMI one.
Good luck
Old 16-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
For a moment there, I tot you are a girl asking how to up a male colleague with your boyfriend, as in 3p lol
Old 16-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!
Re: Tips on how to up colleague with bf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
For a moment there, I tot you are a girl asking how to up a male colleague with your boyfriend, as in 3p lol
Lolol. I re-read my post and it does sound wrong. Hahahah
Old 16-08-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Why want up colleague with bf? if want snatch BF off colleague, use boyfriend destroyer methods.
If up colleague with BF, that is lowdown no dignity.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beware of karma ya bro...
Old 17-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
bavaria is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbavaria is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinglerz View Post
Beware of karma ya bro...
Wait the colleague bf found out and will most likely whack TS .
Old 17-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Ali86 is Cool - loads of Potential

I think u shld find out who is the girl's bf first..scarly is ur boss or ur brother then hosei
Old 17-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How would you like it if someone "upped" your girlfriend?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Whether or not does she want to do that is another matter.
It takes commitment to remain faithful in relationship, so if she has the commitment towards her currently bf, well, good luck to TS
Old 17-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Great tips from some bros. But I see most people seem to be dissing the idea of it. Obviously its not ethical to do it, but if presented the chance and opportunity open to you, are you telling me that you will think 'what if someone upped my girlfriend?' 'What if the bf found out and hantum me?' while you and the girl are kissing or doing more?
Old 17-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Affair is everywhere and on the up.
Old 17-08-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
This is what my whole point of karma is all about bro hahaha
Old 17-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great tips from some bros. But I see most people seem to be dissing the idea of it. Obviously its not ethical to do it, but if presented the chance and opportunity open to you, are you telling me that you will think 'what if someone upped my girlfriend?' 'What if the bf found out and hantum me?' while you and the girl are kissing or doing more?
Would love to fuck your wife or GF if presented with the opportunity too.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 17-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't potong jalan, that's bros-in-arms golden rule.
If she quarrel & dump him and fall on top of you, that is different story

Many single targets everywhere left right centre, why stir trouble for other happy couple ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1