The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
luckyguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A girl i met in the bar.

nice story bro!
Old 10-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1st Aug 2014
3pm

Received a call from one of my watang brothers. Lets name him Elvinson.

E: bro tonight go lasup pub aimai?
Me: huh ? why sia ??? i never go before leh
E: KNN la dont talk so much can or not ?? just join la
E: intro you my outside friends. Steady de!
Me: Aiya you cb la always jio those lasup type one!!
E: just come steady one
Me: ok lo.. time?
E: 10pm lo go so early also boring

Still early so went play Dota 2 and nua at home until song.

9.30pm

Went to take cab to destination. when reached already saw 3 towers on table and saw all 3 guys all AKS. Let name them W,D and J

Me: Yo !! Wa today bring so many AKS ah?! want to rock the whole tiu ah?! hahaha

E: No la!! all this my brothers they steady one lai lai lets drink and CHEERS !!!
W: Cheers
D: Cheerssssss
J: cheers and HUAT Ah
Me: Huat ahhh

Nothing much in the pub, not much crowd only saw a fews ladies standing with other people drinking beer and playing games.

So i decided to ask Elvinson a question

Me:why u say lasup pub???? when there is nothing much to do???
E: brother u wait first la relax and drink beer with my brothers la
Me: orh okok hahaha but dont know why here so dark LOL

Cheers and spoke to them, getting to know each of them

W - he seems to be the leader among them. the way he speak and his actions prove it

D - This guy is a daredevil, just release from prison not long ago. heard from Elvinson he is involve with a murder case 10 years ago. His body build was good

J - A typical Ah beng kind. A fighter. Always chiong no matter who the opponent is.

11pm

My eyes widen and face in shock. at least 10 Vietnamese ladies coming in to the pub....

Should i continue ???
Old 10-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Pastori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue
Old 10-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DirtyMinds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastori View Post
Yes please do
Old 11-08-2017, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Hormonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastori View Post
Yes do continue
Old 11-08-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
coldsauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 11-08-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur story very much.. power.. more soon pls.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bossini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yup, continue pls

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 11-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
songkarma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
circlefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 11-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
BusDriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 11-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

11pm

My heart was beating faster and faster. As our table was near to the entrance, 5 of girls walk to our table and smile cheeky to us. All of them have fair skin and pleasant looking face, without wasting time Elvinson quickly choose one of the lady and pull her to his side holding her hands.

E: Eh hello, choose one girl leh KNN wait for what ??? just enjoy tonight, we are not choosing girl for married

W,D and j: ok !!!

Each of them choose one and left the last one for me. Let name her Noi. she is tall and sexy with fair looking skin.

Bo bian lo all fast hand fast leg choose girl, So i extend out my hand and pull her beside me hugging her waist like my gf for today.

Everyone did a simple introduction and all cheers and drink together.

We play 1,2,3 and drink like no tomorrow. Beers of tower keep coming until we finish the 9 tower and everyone was like tipsy and enjoying the accompany with the ladies.

I started to hug Noi from behind and smell her hair and told her i like you

She smile and speak simple english back saying i love you and kiss me on my lips. The feeling was WOW... So i started to kiss her back and my tongue was slowing entering her mouth which she allow it and we french for awhile until everyone was saying WAAAAA so fast meh ?!

All: Go toilet ask her bj for u la !!!
Me: Huh siao ah?! can meh????
All: Of course la !! here lasup pub leh !!! want do what also can
Me: mai la mai la
All: weak sia

I quickly hold my cup up and cheers with them. Everyone was indeed happy and enjoying.

I turn Noi to face me and look clearly at her face. she is cute and at least a C cup boobs. So i squeeze her breasts lightly but she was shy and quickly ask me to drink with her.

After a few minutes, Noi say she going to toilet and ask the ladies drinking with my friends go together.

I was like sian... so i ask Elvinson, why all ladies go sia ? he told me they need to find other customers too if not they cannot earn much tips for tonight.

12pm

Finally i saw Noi standing with a group of Ah Bengs a few table behind us. They are a big group at least 8 people.

I caught her looking at me and smile. My heart melt... I dont know why but i am feeling very high now after finishing the towers of beer so i went to the table and ask Noi to come back to me.

Ah beng 1: Oi wtf you doing here KNN
Ah Beng 2: Oi cb want tio tai ji si bo
Me: Hi, Noi is my girl i want her back

Suddenly everyone laugh and ask me to fuck off.

I was angry but dont know what to do. Just then Elvinson walk over and ask me whats wrong ? i told him i want Noi back to our table. He straight away pull noi back to us and point them middle finger.

Wow i was like steady la Elvinson ! once we reach our table i can feel that the Ah bengs were all staring at us.

W: wa Elvinson you pull the girl back to our table, you dont scare later got war ah
E: If war how? you ready bo?!
Everyone: HAHAHAHA Always ready! 8 people only

I straight away kiss Noi and told her to stay at our table the whole night and cannot go to other table. Soon all the ladies were back at our table. everyone were really enjoying and kissing touching molesting the girls which they seems enjoying too.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

While drinking and enjoying, i saw Elvinson bring his girl to the toilet. I was wondering they went to fuck ? bj?

30Mins passed ~ Elvinson come back with a happy face with his girl. So i ask him what he doing in the toilet for 30mins.

He was proudly telling us. When inside the toilet he and his girl kissing and frenching like no tomorrow. Both were naked. E was licking her lightly pink nipple and fingering her making her wet. after 10 mins, it was her turn to serve him and he bend her head down to his cock and ask her to suck hard. Her sucking and licking was good but Elvinson was a bastard. He fuck her mouth hard and push his cock all the way in her mouth forcing her to deep throat for him while the girl was slapping his tight hard to stop.

But he didnt care, he took out 2 $50 note and throw at her. Once his girl saw the money she became a hungry whore and start to lick his ball while fingering his ass.

Elvinson enjoy it very much and let her service him. She proceed to lick his lower body from leg to his cock and ask him weather he want to fuck her or just a bj. He cant think much as his sperm is coming out soon so he pull her head and force her mouth to his cock and suddenly his whole body shiver and shot his sperms out into her mouth, still holding her head and ask her to swallow all his sperms.

The girl was disgusted and spilt out his sperms and quickly wash her mouth with water. After washing she laugh and say

Girl: Wtf why u so fast come out ?? I still waiting for u to fuck me
Girl: you are so weak ! i gonna tell your friends!! HAHAHA
Elvinson: KNN your sucking so good who can control plus i like your nipple
why not i give you $50 u must keep a secret for me
Girl: ok but give me now if not i will say!
Elvinson: take la take la cb slut

Elvinson came back to our table and told us how great was him fucking the girl mouth while the girl smiling and give a thumb up to us.

After hearing his story, my cock harden and i pull noi from her back to face my cock sticking to her ass. i keep grind her and press her breast from behind. She follow my momentum as she cannot control herself too.As i am so high now my cock took over my brain, so i hold noi hand and bring her to the toilet. Just before reaching the toilet, i was stop by 2 Ah Bengs.

Ah beng 1: Eh cb you very sat hor ?! snatch girl from our table ah?
Ah beng 2: ya la cb knn. you where one ?
Me: Siam la. u cannot see i want go toilet ah ?

I push Ah Beng 2 away. Ab2 not happy he push me back harder and say lai 1on1 la cb. Once Noi saw she quickly ran away leaving me behind alone.I was like high already and think that the world is mine and no one can defeat me. So i gave a punch to AB2 face and he trip and fell down. AB1 quickly went to carry him up and ask him is he ok??? once both of them stand up, they chiong towards me and wanted to beat me up but suddenly i heard someone shout CB 2v1 not shy ah?

Thanks god Elvinson and his friends appear.

W: wa siao eh want to start war here ah?
D: took out his knuckle duster and wear it
J went beside me and ask if i am ok and if i kana touch by them

Both of them were shocked and mumbling with each other. Finally they said sorry and said it is a misunderstanding and quickly left.

Elvinson: wa bro, you got problem you call us la dont alone kana eat
Me: No la i want to bring Noi go toilet fuck one but they block my way lo
Elvinson: u lucky sia, Noi came to tell us u kana push by 2 Ab
Me: wa really ah? i thought she run haha

All: Laughing and say lets go back to our table and drink
Old 11-08-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
PAssionFruit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy