The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!
Re: Zika has arrived in Singapore

I thought Zika affects pregnant women only? You all pregnant women?
Old 28-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

41 cases of locally transmitted Zika confirmed in Aljunied Crescent cluster, 34 fully recovered

Published 10 min ago

Janice Heng

SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Health (MOH) has confirmed 41 cases of locally transmitted Zika, all of whom were residents or workers in the Aljunied Crescent and Sims Drive area. They include 36 foreign construction workers.

This is out of 124 people - including 118 construction workers - who were tested on Aug 27. In all, 78 have tested negative and the remaining five cases are still pending, MOH and the National Environment Agency announced in a joint press conference on Sunday (Aug 28).

None of the cases are known to have travelled to Zika-affected areas recently, suggesting local transmission. These are in contrast to Singapore's first Zika case in May, a 48-year-old man who had visited Brazil, one of the Zika-affected countries.

The latest announcement follows the one on Saturday (Aug 27) of Singapore's first locally transmitted case of the virus - a Malaysian woman. She is the only confirmed female case in Singapore.

Of the 41 cases, 36 were detected through active testing. In all, 34 cases have fully recovered. The remaining seven, "who were mostly tested on Aug 27", are still symptomatic and recovering at Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ent-cluster-34

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Zika Virus

The Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore has been closely monitoring the Zika virus situation, and will be introducing several measures to enhance the surveillance of the disease and the protection of Singaporeans. We also urge all Singaporeans to take the appropriate precautions to prevent mosquito breeding as vector control is critical in preventing transmission and reducing the risk of the virus from taking root in Singapore.

List of Countries with Zika Virus Outbreak/ Ongoing Local Transmission

Zika virus infection in humans has been reported since the 1950s. It is transmitted by the Aedes mosquito, identical to dengue. Only about one in five infections are symptomatic. Zika is generally a mild and self-limiting illness[1]. Although rare, serious neurological complications have been reported. There is no vaccine or specific anti-viral drugs.

Ongoing outbreaks[2]

Ongoing local transmission/ exported cases [2]

Latin America and the Caribbean

Tucumán province, Argentina
Aruba
Barbados
Belize
Bolivia
Bonaire
Brazil
Colombia
Dominica
Costa Rica
Curaçao
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Ecuador
French Guiana
Guadeloupe
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Martinique
Mexico
Nicaragua
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Puerto Rico
Saint Bethelemy
Saint Lucia
Saint Martin
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sint Maarten
Suriname
Trinidad and Tobago
Venezuela
US Virgin Islands

Oceania

American Samoa
Federated States of Micronesia
Fiji
Tonga
Samoa

Africa

Cape Verde

Asia

Beung Kan province, Thailand
Phetchabun province, Thailand

United States

Florida

Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Cayman Islands
Cuba
Grenada
Saba
Sint Eustatius
Turks and Caicos

Asia

Indonesia
Thailand
Vietnam

Africa

Guinea-Bissau

[1] Symptoms include fever, rash, joint pain, muscle aches, headache, red eyes.

[2] Areas with “ongoing outbreaks” refer to areas that are reporting a higher number of cases (more than 10 cases), widespread transmission or with transmission for more than 8 weeks. Areas with “ongoing local transmission/exported cases” refers to areas reporting 10 or fewer local cases in a single area within 8 weeks as well as areas reporting exported cases.

continue reading here : https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_w...ika-virus.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 18
lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Zika Virus

The Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore has been closely monitoring the Zika virus situation, and will be introducing several measures to enhance the surveillance of the disease and the protection of Singaporeans. We also urge all Singaporeans to take the appropriate precautions to prevent mosquito breeding as vector control is critical in preventing transmission and reducing the risk of the virus from taking root in Singapore.

List of Countries with Zika Virus Outbreak/ Ongoing Local Transmission

Zika virus infection in humans has been reported since the 1950s. It is transmitted by the Aedes mosquito, identical to dengue. Only about one in five infections are symptomatic. Zika is generally a mild and self-limiting illness[1]. Although rare, serious neurological complications have been reported. There is no vaccine or specific anti-viral drugs.

Ongoing outbreaks[2]

Ongoing local transmission/ exported cases [2]

Tucumán province, Argentina
Aruba
Barbados
Belize
Bolivia
Bonaire
Brazil
Colombia
Dominica
Costa Rica
Curaçao
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Ecuador
French Guiana
Guadeloupe
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Martinique
Mexico
Nicaragua
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Puerto Rico
Saint Bethelemy
Saint Lucia
Saint Martin
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sint Maarten
Suriname
Trinidad and Tobago
Venezuela
US Virgin Islands

Oceania

American Samoa
Federated States of Micronesia
Fiji
Tonga
Samoa

Africa

Cape Verde

Asia

Beung Kan province, Thailand
Phetchabun province, Thailand

United States

Florida

Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Cayman Islands
Cuba
Grenada
Saba
Sint Eustatius
Turks and Caicos

Asia

Indonesia
Thailand
Vietnam

Africa

Guinea-Bissau

[1] Symptoms include fever, rash, joint pain, muscle aches, headache, red eyes.

[2] Areas with “ongoing outbreaks” refer to areas that are reporting a higher number of cases (more than 10 cases), widespread transmission or with transmission for more than 8 weeks. Areas with “ongoing local transmission/exported cases” refers to areas reporting 10 or fewer local cases in a single area within 8 weeks as well as areas reporting exported cases.

continue reading here : https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_w...ika-virus.html
return you 11, from lor16geylang, thanks.
Old 29-08-2016, 06:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

sims drive,n ajunied crecent, try avoid
Old 29-08-2016, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
everlastingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don worry...applying insect repellent regularly will work ...
Old 29-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
MarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post
Must have sense of humor.
Old 29-08-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post
I have read somewhere that Vika virus can remain in the sperm for months and cause disability to the new born ..
Old 29-08-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Vika - I thought it should be Zika. Yes it can be transmitted through unprotected sex.

Unless you want to make baby - better to use condom - better safe than sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
I have read somewhere that Vika virus can remain in the sperm for months and cause disability to the new born ..
Old 29-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
heychamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Since you discovered a new Vika virus, when are you releasing the papers.
Old 29-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Take note at Zika can be spread through sex, must take precautions.

Yes, spread thru semen.

Zika virus is a mosquito-borne flavivirus primarily transmitted by Aedes aegypti mosquitoes (1,2). Infection with Zika virus is asymptomatic in an estimated 80% of cases (2,3), and when Zika virus does cause illness, symptoms are generally mild and self-limited. Recent evidence suggests a possible association between maternal Zika virus infection and adverse fetal outcomes, such as congenital microcephaly (4,5), as well as a possible association with Guillain-Barré syndrome. Currently, no vaccine or medication exists to prevent or treat Zika virus infection. Persons residing in or traveling to areas of active Zika virus transmission should take steps to prevent Zika virus infection through prevention of mosquito bites (http://www.cdc.gov/zika/prevention/).

Sexual transmission of Zika virus is possible, and is of particular concern during pregnancy. Current information about possible sexual transmission of Zika is based on reports of three cases. The first was probable sexual transmission of Zika virus from a man to a woman (6), in which sexual contact occurred a few days before the man’s symptom onset. The second is a case of sexual transmission currently under investigation (unpublished data, 2016, Dallas County Health and Human Services). The third is a single report of replication-competent Zika virus isolated from semen at least 2 weeks and possibly up to 10 weeks after illness onset; reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction testing of blood plasma specimens collected at the same time as the semen specimens did not detect Zika virus (7). The man had no sexual contacts. Because no further testing was conducted, the duration of persistence of Zika virus in semen remains unknown.

In all three cases, the men developed symptomatic illness. Whether infected men who never develop symptoms can transmit Zika virus to their sex partners is unknown. Sexual transmission of Zika virus from infected women to their sex partners has not been reported. Sexual transmission of many infections, including those caused by other viruses, is reduced by consistent and correct use of latex condoms.

The following recommendations, which apply to men who reside in or have traveled to areas with active Zika virus transmission (http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/) and their sex partners, will be revised as more information becomes available.

Recommendations for men and their pregnant partners
Men who reside in or have traveled to an area of active Zika virus transmission who have a pregnant partner should abstain from sexual activity or consistently and correctly use condoms during sex (i.e., vaginal intercourse, anal intercourse, or fellatio) for the duration of the pregnancy. Pregnant women should discuss their male partner’s potential exposures to mosquitoes and history of Zika-like illness (http://www.cdc.gov/zika/symptoms) with their health care provider; providers can consult CDC’s guidelines for evaluation and testing of pregnant women (8).

Recommendations for men and their nonpregnant sex partners
Men who reside in or have traveled to an area of active Zika virus transmission who are concerned about sexual transmission of Zika virus might consider abstaining from sexual activity or using condoms consistently and correctly during sex. Couples considering this personal decision should take several factors into account. Most infections are asymptomatic, and when illness does occur, it is usually mild with symptoms lasting from several days to a week; severe disease requiring hospitalization is uncommon. The risk for acquiring vector-borne Zika virus in areas of active transmission depends on the duration and extent of exposure to infected mosquitoes and the steps taken to prevent mosquito bites (http://www.cdc.gov/zika/prevention). After infection, Zika virus might persist in semen when it is no longer detectable in blood.

Zika virus testing has been recommended to establish a diagnosis of infection in some groups, such as pregnant women (8). At present, Zika virus testing for the assessment of risk for sexual transmission is of uncertain value, because current understanding of the incidence and duration of shedding in the male genitourinary tract is limited to one case report in which Zika virus persisted longer than in blood (7). At this time, testing of men for the purpose of assessing risk for sexual transmission is not recommended. As we learn more about the incidence and duration of seminal shedding from infected men and the utility and availability of testing in this context, recommendations to prevent sexual transmission of Zika virus will be updated.

Acknowledgments
Brian Foy, Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, Colorado; Joel Gallant, Southwest CARE Center, Santa Fe, New Mexico; King Holmes, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington; Tom Quinn, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland; Wendy Chung, Dallas County Health and Human Services, Dallas Texas.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lor16geylang View Post
return you 11, from lor16geylang, thanks.
Thank you bro for your support .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Zika outbreak: Other areas such as Sembawang being monitored

The Ministry of Health has confirmed 41 cases of locally transmitted Zika, all of whom were residents or workers in the Aljunied Crescent and Sims Drive area.

Published 6 hours ago

Janice Heng

The authorities are monitoring places outside the Aljunied Crescent and Sims Drive area - where the Zika cases emerged - after finding that some who contracted the disease either live or work elsewhere.

Khatib Camp, Sembawang Drive, and several worker dormitories are among those on the list.

"Given that the Zika virus is spread by the Aedes mosquito vector, MOH cannot rule out further community transmission in Singapore, since some of those tested positive also live or work in other parts of Singapore," the Ministry of Health and National Environment Agency (NEA) said in a joint statement.

Of the 41 confirmed cases of Zika, 36 are foreign construction workers from a site in Sims Drive.

NEA inspected their on-site quarters and two other worker dormitories in Kranji Road and Senoko South Road on Saturday. One mosquito breeding site was found at Kranji.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...eing-monitored

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Zika outbreak: How events unfolded

Sims Drive Medical Clinic notified the Health Ministry on Aug 22 after an unusual increase of cases with fever, rashes and joint pains.

Published 6 hours ago

MONDAY, AUG 22

Sims Drive Medical Clinic, having noticed an unusual increase in cases with fever, rashes and joint pains, notifies the Ministry of Health (MOH) in the evening.

TUESDAY

MOH officials visit the clinic and discuss the cases with a doctor there. The initial belief is that there is a cluster of a mild viral illness.

MOH makes arrangements for the clinic to refer new cases to the Communicable Disease Centre (CDC) for testing, and to start tracing past cases.

Nearby clinics and supervisors of a nearby construction site are also told to increase vigilance and report cases to MOH.

THURSDAY

MOH asks the construction site's contractor for records of workers who had had fevers. Meanwhile, a 47-year-old Malaysian woman working in the coffee shop at Block 45 Sims Drive develops a fever, rashes and conjunctivitis.

FRIDAY

She visits Sims Drive Medical Clinic and is referred to the CDC.

SATURDAY

The woman is confirmed to have Zika. The National Environment Agency (NEA) is notified and starts anti-mosquito measures as well as inspections. NEA also begins outreach efforts to 14 blocks of flats in the Aljunied Crescent and Sims Drive area.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...vents-unfolded

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-08-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Zika outbreak: Tracing under way before case confirmed

MOH has confirmed 41 cases of locally transmitted Zika, all of whom were residents or workers in the Aljunied Crescent and Sims Drive area.

Published 6 hours ago

Checks started after clinic flagged unusual rise in cases of fever, rashes and joint pain

Janice Heng

By the time the first locally transmitted case of Zika was confirmed last Saturday, the authorities were already tracing past cases of fever in the area.

This allowed them to move swiftly on Zika testing of another 123 people last Saturday, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) and National Environment Agency (NEA) in a joint press conference yesterday.

Most of the results came in on Saturday night. As of noon yesterday, results were pending for five cases.

Said Professor Leo Yee Sin, senior consultant at the Communicable Disease Centre: "The minute the first case was made known - in other words, the blood was detected positive - a lot of investigations had already taken place to find out as much as possible."

The MOH was first alerted on the evening of Aug 22, when Sims Drive Medical Clinic flagged an unusual increase in cases of fever, rashes and joint pain.

The next day, MOH officials visited the clinic. The cases that the GP had seen were mild. The initial hypothesis was that a mild viral illness was being spread from person to person.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...case-confirmed

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1