The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Zika has arrived in Singapore

Singapore hit by first case of locally transmitted Zika virus infection

Published 30 min ago

Lin Yangchen

SINGAPORE - In the first case of locally-transmitted Zika infection here, a 47-year-old Malaysian woman living in Aljunied Crescent tested positive for the virus on Saturday (Aug 27) at the Communicable Diseases Centre (CDC) at Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

The patient, who had not travelled to Zika-affected areas recently, had developed symptoms two days earlier and was referred to the CDC by a geeral practitioner the day after, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and National Environment Agency (NEA) said in a statement. She is hospitalised but is recovering.

This is not the first case of Zika here. In May this year, a 48-year-old permanent resident was thought to have caught the virus on a business trip to Sao Paulo in Brazil.

The two agencies said that importation of the virus from overseas is inevitable given the high volume of travel to and from Singapore, and that local transmission is also possible given the presence of the Aedes mosquito that spreads the virus.

Furthermore, as many of the people infected with Zika do not show symptoms, some transmission may already have taken place before the latest case of Zika was identified.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...irus-infection

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 27-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Singapore hit by first case of locally transmitted Zika virus infection

Published 30 min ago

Lin Yangchen

SINGAPORE - In the first case of locally-transmitted Zika infection here, a 47-year-old Malaysian woman living in Aljunied Crescent tested positive for the virus on Saturday (Aug 27) at the Communicable Diseases Centre (CDC) at Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

The patient, who had not travelled to Zika-affected areas recently, had developed symptoms two days earlier and was referred to the CDC by a geeral practitioner the day after, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and National Environment Agency (NEA) said in a statement. She is hospitalised but is recovering.

This is not the first case of Zika here. In May this year, a 48-year-old permanent resident was thought to have caught the virus on a business trip to Sao Paulo in Brazil.

The two agencies said that importation of the virus from overseas is inevitable given the high volume of travel to and from Singapore, and that local transmission is also possible given the presence of the Aedes mosquito that spreads the virus.

Furthermore, as many of the people infected with Zika do not show symptoms, some transmission may already have taken place before the latest case of Zika was identified.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...irus-infection
Good news never-ending. Cannot solve dengue, haze now got zika.
Old 27-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zika has arrived in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Good news never-ending. Cannot solve dengue, haze now got zika.
A good government strives to make its citizens' lives better and not make it harder .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 27-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
So many problems and they still have not solve it including mrt breakdowns and lift breakdowns.
Cannot solve? Wait for time to solve it la n then take credit. If still cannot, Just kaopeh more about ahtc accounts la.

As long as garbagement get their millions, everyone else die they also don't care.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Singapore world class now look like 3rd world country ,
Old 27-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
videotape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KFC also went Brazil, why he never kena?
Old 28-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Zika in Aljunied

Singapore’s first local Zika infection: Residents step up anti-mozzie efforts

Published 4 hours ago

Lin Yangchen

While details of Singapore's first local case of Zika infection are only beginning to emerge, the National Environment Agency (NEA) has already taken steps to monitor the situation at Aljunied Crescent and prepare residents for battle.

When The Sunday Times visited last night, posters had been put up at the lift landings of Block 102, providing background information on Zika. Another poster informed residents that fogging of the area would take place this morning. Five NEA officers were seen in the area last night distributing leaflets and bottles of insect repellent spray.

A 47-year-old Malaysian woman who lives in the block was yesterday confirmed to have the Zika virus. It is the first locally transmitted case in Singapore.

Aljunied woman is first case of local Zika infection

MacPherson MP Tin Pei Ling said she is in touch with the Ministry of Health for regular updates.

"I urge pregnant ladies to monitor your health especially carefully, as Zika can affect the development of an unborn child. As a mother, I am deeply concerned about this and had in fact raised this issue in Parliament earlier this year," she said.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...mozzie-efforts

Why can't NEA just kill all the mosquitoes in Singapore ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Singapore world class now look like 3rd world country ,
And yet so expensive to live in . A lot of things falling apart .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888

Last edited by skyleon; 28-08-2016 at 10:19 AM.
Old 28-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Take note at Zika can be spread through sex, must take precautions.
Old 28-08-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
Instagram deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thought can spread thru social media.
Old 28-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
jonasstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonasstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What sort of precautions ?
Old 28-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
MarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of lightMarinaBaySands is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Zika scared of condom.
Old 28-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
AllyMcBill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
Thought can spread thru social media.