The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 28-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Below is my latest trip summary,the 35th one for all (its also up on my signature too).

Good to hearing u cming again in chinese new year 17. No forget must bring 2 chinese oranges cm my place bai nian ok.

Old uncle reading yr summary nw,later mayb than i comment wen free.
Old 28-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpdevil View Post
Any one know where the hot girls are in batam it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack
All of them are waiting for my ass to get over there bro.
Old 28-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!

ok. my 1st FR for batam. not a very active member but i had been in batam for quite afew years. this happened on xmas day

Got to know girl from wechat. then we start abit of chatting. jio her out bring her for dinner and some drinks at brewsky. made her abit tipsy cos i prefer girls to be wild. she said she bth tequilla so i ordered one shot for her. finished up and i went to her place.

playing with my didi when i was driving and gave me a bj. stopped at her kost and parked nicely. continue to enjoy the bj. shot my full load in her mouth.

cleaned up abit and went into her kost. continue 2nd round after shower. damn she was so wet. even her bedsheet was wet. working tmr, so i didn't want to make the session too long. went fast and furious. can hear the water sound when my didi sliding in&out. unload, clean up and went home
Old 28-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss000 View Post
Reference to earlier food finding (seagull zi cha) post / guild , I've got one thing to report: mission accomplished ! Walked there from Nagoya mall, took me about less then 30 min of leisure stroll. Bro nono map spot on. Just follow it and u will reach seagull swee swee.

Mixed feelings about the food. The fish head (ok it's fish body) steam boat is good. I ordered kan kong. Average. The salted egg chicken is a failure. No offence to anyone, just my two cents. And the price? Heheh. $165k plus coke. Cheap cheap. Almost no tourist there. I like it!

On the way there, saw a very happening food court behind da Vienna hotel. Not the burbur Johor, it's just behind da Vienna. Can see the hotel from seating place. Very full v bustling, smells good too! Too bad I've got limited stomach space for food. So got to kiv.

Night activity is bumming around NED pub street. Sat in chilli pub and waitresses came up to me chat. Nothing happening there, ended disbursing 50k to each girl to chit chat away my evening . (I don't drink and I didn't buy them any drink. I recon they will prefer hard currency rather then fermented carbonated wheat drink) They waitress look good but I dunno how to ask them to follow me back. End up going off myself. Duh.

Oops forgot about the hotel. Stayed in barelang hotel. It's a small budget hotel around harmoni hotel area. Some taxi drivers don't even know of it. Easier to disembark at harmoni hotel and walk over. I paid $28 in agoda, which I recon is fair. The hotel is very new, so "no run down issues" at all. Nothing else to shout (or complain) about, a typical budget hotel. Location wise, I took about 10 min walk to formosa. Its located right along the NED, ideal place for brudders who want to go drinking. Also have KFC and mac Donald's around the corner.

Additional stuff :

Didn't get to have a good massage this time round. My usual place, Bridge massage, sent a hell of a steel finger masseur to massage me. Almost broke my old bones. Arrgghh! Saw another massage shop opposite farmosa, might give it a try next time. Or any bros here know of another cheap massage? Below 100k per hour.

That about sums up this short trip. Back to save $$$ and be back again soon!!
Why you never go to the SPORT MASSAGE directly opposite the kfc..That massage is good and cheap..surely worth the price..

Last edited by PowerBenz; 29-12-2016 at 09:01 AM.
Old 28-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Why you never go to the SPORT MASSAGE dorextly opposite the kfc..That massage is good and cheap..surely worth the price..
Completely agreed; Sport Massage is the best in Batam...!!

Price-wise at IDR 250k for 2 hours may be slightly more expensive than other places like Bridge or Crown etc, but in terms of the quality, consistency and sheer value for money, there is none better in Batam.
Old 28-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Cos I think Sports Massage not lesser than 100k per hour. No offense to the bro, just replying based on his second last sentence.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ePoet View Post
I guess what irritates me about the Ojek riders are that as they chase after me, they sometimes swerve in front of me and force me to sidestep; that's why I feel unsafe.
(...)
But getting knocked down or accidentally burning myself on a hot exhaust pipe isn't my idea of a good vacation experience.
I really understand your feeling.

I remember one time, when I left Pacific and I was walking the parking lot to reach the street. I just wanted to have a small walk before taking an ojek from the street and go to Newton (my typical sequence is 1) Pacific 2) Newton).

That ojek guy did not want to leave me. He followed me all the way, pestering me with "Where you going?", crossing my way and driving even circles around me. Do you figure a shark making circles around the prey?
More than annoying.

I simply kept on walking on my way, without changing direction neither increasing my pace, just repeating " 'ma kasih, TIDAK". No reason to change what I am doing, just because an ojek is following me, right?

After a while, when we were after the middle of the parking lot already, he crossed my way more closely and stopped the bike, attempting to stop my walk!
No way. I made my step long and high, and I slowly jumped above his bike, passing between him (sitting) and the handlebar of the bike.
I cannot forget his eyes, charged with hate

Quote:
As for the FLs, yeah really, when I went there, the place was totally empty; just a few guys prancing on the dance floor. Or maybe I went too early; was there around 11pm and stayed till just before midnight. Perhaps you could advise me when is the best time to hit the discos? Hit and miss of course, I understand
First, do not confuse DISCO (e.g., Pacific, Newton, Planet 1, Planet 3, ...) with PUB (e.g., No Name, Foreplay, and the dozens in Kampung Bule). Two different places, different environments, different people, different girls (well, this is not so true, not always at least ).

For DISCO: best time is 1am-4am. (nearly all the week, although of course Sunday and Monday are slower)
(Do not miss the "Ladies' Night"! - I don't tell you what day, ehehe)
For PUB: best time is 12am-2am (Thursday through Saturday to see local regular girls)
(Note the overlap, which allows one to take some time to decide whether to switch location or not )
Old 28-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tcss000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Why you never go to the SPORT MASSAGE dorextly opposite the kfc..That massage is good and cheap..surely worth the price..
The reason I didn't go sports massage in batam is because ....

I don't know of it's existence !! Lol

Now that I know, will definitely give it a try. Can bros here help out with the location? KFC is the standalone KFC near to NED right?

Thanks in advance!
Old 28-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss000 View Post
The reason I didn't go sports massage in batam is because ....

I don't know of it's existence !! Lol

Now that I know, will definitely give it a try. Can bros here help out with the location? KFC is the standalone KFC near to NED right?

Thanks in advance!
There are actually 5 Sport Massage outlets in Batam. This one is the main outlet.

Yes, it's almost directly opposite the standalone KFC/Harmoni Hotel in NED. So basically if u're standing back facing the KFC/Harmoni Hotel, cross the road and it's around that area. It's situated right next to the Circle K convenience store.
Old 29-12-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
posted so many animated photos.
causing alot data usage

frankly speaking why temple is linked to this topic.
Finally someone brave and gentlemen enough to say out his thought. No need to keep it into himself.And very true waste people data usage when they surf this site. Be a gentlemen and speak what you think is wrong and not hide in your tortoise shell leh

And like to ask NONO some question. Linking temple to this topic serve what purpose? You think samster here go batam for what purpose mostly?
And finally samster go batam must fuck first then go temple to pray or pray first then go hotel to fuck? And let me give you some advice NONO. Post more sexy naked pic sure everyone will like. And let me tell you here is a place to let sperm come out hor. Not a place to burn incense stick.

I believe 95% here will fuck first and no think of going temple later.( not fuck first then think of going temple later) And is it singapore and malaysia not enough temple for them to pray that must make then go batam to pray.Hope you will anwser my question.
Old 29-12-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3D2N virgin Batam trip quick report

I followed Bro Nono's guide and reach Formosa w/o any issue. Tried King massage and pay school fees- not able to bargain down to 300K so settled at 400k with no.20. Had failed to bargain down with number 12 which intended to chop super big carrot of asking 1m from me and not willing to lower the price, so skip her after 2 hour massage. For member of Formosa Hotel, you will not be awarded any Formosa point if the booking is not done at Formosa website. You may also WhatsApp Formosa staff to arrange for 2-way taxi service from Habour Bay to Hotel and return trip @ 50k

I did not buy any SIM card, so I load the google maps while in Formosa Hotel and experience Batam by foot to Dynasty 99 where I paid 1.1m - I think I paid school fees again, Habour Bay to catch Assassin's Creed etc. Btw, many place have free WIFI, just need to ask politely.

Food wise, had tried A2 food court and 双凤bak ku teh nearby the Biz Hotel along Baba Food Street. And strongly recommend not to miss the curry puff beside Biz hotel, eat it while is hot, super nice. Diana Kuet Lapis also cannot miss, smell super nice and make me hungry on the spot. Btw Diana Kue Lapis are able to deliver to your hotel, price are 250k for original and 300k for prunes kue lapis.

Thanks to all Bro that had contributed in this forum to make my 1st Batam trip a smooth one, let aside the school fees that I had paid. I believe I will do better and continue to sharpen my bargaining skill during my next trip. Cheers.

Last edited by geong; 29-12-2016 at 07:45 PM.
Old 29-12-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 17
ePoet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterePoet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I really understand your feeling.

After a while, when we were after the middle of the parking lot already, he crossed my way more closely and stopped the bike, attempting to stop my walk!
No way. I made my step long and high, and I slowly jumped above his bike, passing between him (sitting) and the handlebar of the bike.
I cannot forget his eyes, charged with hate

For DISCO: best time is 1am-4am. (nearly all the week, although of course Sunday and Monday are slower)
(Do not miss the "Ladies' Night"! - I don't tell you what day, ehehe)
For PUB: best time is 12am-2am (Thursday through Saturday to see local regular girls)
(Note the overlap, which allows one to take some time to decide whether to switch location or not )
Lol Bro Black Page, you must have really long legs to be able to do that. I'll probably end up knocking the bike over if I tried a stunt like that

Thanks for the tips in timings for the pubs and discos, mate. Obviously I went during the wrong timings... crossed them over; went to discos too early and pubs too late.

Will be in Batam again 29 Dec to 3 Jan. Will keep all of your advice in mind.

"Good sexperiences deserve good prose... Great sexperiences deserve great poetry!" ~ ePoet
Old 29-12-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol Bro Black Page, you must have really long legs to be able to do that. I'll probably end up knocking the bike over if I tried a stunt like that
That was not the SuperBike of Valentino Rossi, but a small ojek
(my legs are normal)
Old 29-12-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geong View Post
3D2N virgin Batam trip quick report
Hi bro,thank you for sharing. I may come to you with a more complete reply on your FR at a later time,but meantime i would suggest you go to your right hand side of your latest post,click on the EDIT button of your post to remove all the phone numbers in it (especially the taxi driver's number as it might also mislead other newbies to get chop carrot by him),as it might bleach the forum's advertising rules which may result your FR post being totally removed later.

I am only suggesting,no obligation to follow thru.

Hoping for your understanding.

Thank you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-12-2016, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tcss000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So sensitive about temples? I personally didnt go to any of the temples posted. But i still enjoy reading those posts though...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1