The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-11-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I don't know if you could understand bahasa,becos I do not. And when I don't,i use google translate and when I use that,i usually were able to catch a girl's attention. And if I didn't,she may need to go.
Yeah I used google translate as well. That's how I got to communicate with her. Still, she's not interested....

Quote:
Hmm...the girl you took look like some spoilt brat base on your description and it does seems to me that she's deliberating trying to piss you off so you would send her back.
I don't think she's deliberately trying to get sent back. More like she's totally not interested and don't care. And she's probably too young (19 yrs old) and not smart enough to realise that she can have a good time if her attitude is better. This encounter actually makes me wary of booking ceweks who are too young in future. Perhaps those in the mid-20s would be better. More experienced and intelligent.

Quote:
Uneventful? At Octopuss Men's Spa? How was the massage as compared to Delta? The non-gold and silver package should come with a HJ (for your info). If I tipped extra 50k to 100k rupiah, i will be able to get the girl/s completely nude and roam all over her....hehehe....
I only took the massage package. Yeah it comes with hj but really nothing much to shout about. Everything is pretty standard, including the massage and hj. Come to think of it, I may be better off going to a clean joint for proper massage, then head to Utama for a quick release massage.

Quote:
Hehehe...the shop you went to should be A5 Massage which is almost beside Princess.
Yes yes, it's A5 massage!

Quote:
There is always a next time,bro. There's a whole jungle of good and yet pretty girls in Batam.
I'm already regretting. Should have gotten her contact. And I forgot her name too!

Quote:
Very brave 1st attempt. In this 4D3N,i suppose you already knew what Batam has to offer and how to find them. And if you ever wish to go back Batam to monger again,you can then plan,tread and then execute it in your own way, so there wont be a min of time and a dollar going to waste. I am kind of sure you wont be looking forward to another 'clockwork uncertainty' in your next trip,hehehe...

May your next Batam trip, be better than this one.
(i am kind of confident that it will)

Cheers!
Thanks bro Nono for taking the time to go through my FR and give comments. I have no doubt my next trip will be better, but I certainly won't be so naive to think that there will be no more mistakes or misfortune. As I mentioned before, the unknown is exactly the kind of excitement that I like.

Hope to join you someday in one of your future trips!
Old 23-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Bingo on the cewek's age.

I may be gunning for ssyts recently. But, those that I've got the best services are aged between 25-28.

The Bunga 21 years old is really an exception. She's gone now anyway. Back in Jakarta. Did offer to come meet in Batam provided I foot her air ticket. Hmm... Very tempted to do so. Bro who saw my video of her agree that she's top quality.
Old 23-11-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Not me, but my unfortunate bro who went with me. From the 1juta we paid for her, we got back 700k.
At least your friend got her for 1 juta.

Shows that you bargained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
The way i read it b4 was ,anythg above 600k rp for more than 14+ hrs of overnite bking,dn't take it up so can bring the price dwn...rofl.

Try telling tat 2 other city's thread in tis sub forum. Tell the others not 2 pay more than 20 sgd 4 a ST or 60sgd 4 a 14+hr LT in viet, thai, cambodia, laos, Indo, china, brunei, philippines ,m'sia or better still,i include tg balai...lol.
Show me any country within less than an hour away from my Singapore home other than Indonesia that offers overnight booking for more than 15 hours at between S$71 to S$91 on SYT girls (or semi-SYT) that are less than 24 years old. Remember,i am talking about girls that the public also can get, not those base on KC/regular deal where only a certain some can get and most couldnt...hehehe...(of all people,you should understand better)

By the way,Permata Indah 22 year old model-looking SYT i talk about sometime ago can be gotten at 900k per night. (some girl/s i regard as having the height,the figure,the looks and above average service) 1st quote price however is 1.1 million rupiah now tho (used to be 1 million).

My past post below in the old Batam thread,hehehe...

Quote:
I have at least half a dozen bro who ask me to Ban MM some time ago,hehehe...now you see why i dont do that now? Its a fuck up place for those who couldnt get the Batam booking joint culture right and sometime its due to bad luck and lack of understanding too. Like i always say,its a place deem not suitable for newbie,but on and off there are gems in this place. There are many who still swears by this place till today.

I have always remind bros,1 girl no good in a joint dont mean the whole joint is not good. BUT if ALL 10 or more bros shared with me MM is not good,i will need to look into the place and perhaps consider temporally putting that place into my to-avoid list like i did some time ago on MM joint. Thats why i appreciate the previous bro's FR on Hawaii very much.

Banning and boycotting a playground is NOT a solution.

Unbanning and turning a banned playground back to a feasible stage IS.

When i ask newbies to avoid Delta Spa on my signature,i have to make sure to have an alternate solution by providing another similar Men's Spa that they can go to too.
The reason why i wrote that in the past was becos i am trying to create a win-win situation for all parties and i am still following this track. Nobody need to listen to me, nor to follow my track and/or to learn from me when i don't have a reasonable ground but if my words and actions were able to win them over,then i may just be able to gather enough group of people who shares similar beliefs to strengthen ourselves to be able create an impact. Batam is like a game to me,a RPG game and i have much often change my gaming environment to suit me (us).

Most people who understand what they read here will be intelligent (and wise) enough to do the right thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
Nightmare 1 finished at 12.30pm

Nightmare 2 started at 1.30pm

Search a few farms nearby , was lost among those funny funny small lane . Find two farms which ( dont know the name ) bro nono and bro tomcat mention ( as my friend holding the info in his hp ) but not much girls.

Given up by 3+pm.
Hmm...you do sound a bit like an old friend of mine,who like to write FR halfway and then disappear,hehehe...and then I have to run all over the place to chase after him for his FR.

Just joking here, if you happen to see this message here, you would know there are some people waiting in this thread awaiting for your complete FR. I will come to your FR later.

Cheers!

*by the time of this post,you have already complete your FR.

https://sammyboyforum.com/sho...postcount=4354

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
To add on answering the ktv scene by bro nono, M1, M2 should have PRC. Heard billboard also have but no time to drop by to verify.
Alishan sit down 300k, tabao 1.4mil.
Utama similar as Alishan.

(1st time try but girls are mostly catered to locals taste)
*both joints the girls will choose if they wanna go with customers or not, so make sure u check if the girl willingly to go or not if you wish to tabao.

i hotel ktv girls are more expensive.
sit down 400k, tabao 1.6mil or 2.1mil

the last time i tried a prc once costed me sgd400, not sure if its the same price as its about starting of the year. (stayed a few nights n the PRC happens to be my type of cai, worth it to me as i bonked her 4-5 times that night until next late morning =D )

now they also have Viet i heard. hear say is around 2mil by unreliable driver.
Sincerely thank you for your info.

I also add my bits,Billiard Center,M1 and M2 all have PRCs girls,and at times if they do not (sometime they dont),you may wish to advance book room and tell the counter guys you and your group are looking for PRC girls. Even Alishan KTV will also have but most time,its available only on weekends (Fri/Sat).

Like i say in my earlier posting/s, if you happen to find a KTV with mami and able to book room 'in advance' and can guarantee that your group of about 4 to 5 are willing to take PRC girls, mamis can make the necessary arrangement (unless there is a over-demand) for you.

Like the PRCs,Viets were also available. And yes,i have seen a couple of Viet girls in Alishan and Billiard center KTV before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
* bro nono, just wondering if we had ever run into each other as i also stay in formosa mostly
Maybe we did,but i rarely visit KTVs. If i am running solo,i usually don't exit the hotel from the reception area, hehehe...its kind of like a habit becos i don't like to see familiar faces (my relatives, gf's relatives, other booking girls etc) or be seen by them.

If fate allows, we can one day link up for a smoke or drink.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-11-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

You know I always bargain. And, if I can get more discount by getting 1 or 2 more girls from the same joint, I will do it. After all, I'm not looking for a wife. Just a companion for the night plus a dick parking space.

I always tell my friend who keep asking me go cheong in JB... Find me a booking girl that's added 25 +/-, cost about $100 for 18 hours and speak human language and I'll go cheong there. The last condition is not a joke. The last thing I need is maybe a Cambodian or Myanmar girl who can't speak English or Chinese at all.

That challenge was issued to him since the last time we met in Batam (his only time there) and no news till now. In the meantime, I shah keep enjoying my Indon girls...
Old 23-11-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Lol... No wonder my girl was moaning PAP last night everytime i pound her. And I thought I heard wrongly..
U hear wrongly bro,i tink she singing PPAP la...

11+ min video tat no norm men wn't like it.
Old 24-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
Hmm, thanks. I had chosen Grand I because of its proximity to Nagoya Mall. Will consider these 2 hotels in the future. I Hotel Baloi looks nice as well and not as expensive as Grand I.
My key suggestion after reading your 2 parts FR for you was actually more towards staying in Harmony Hotel,not harmoni suite,not Harmoni One but Harmony Hotel whereby its closer to Kampong Bule NED.

Its on the 2nd part of my reply to you,right at the bottom.

https://sammyboyforum.com/sho...postcount=4476

iHotel Baloi looks nice (just as classy) but they were not within Nagoya Hill Mall proximity. But to compromise the lost of the Nagoya Hill Mall,there is BCS Mall,technically it should be Batam 2nd most frequented mall by tourist. It also has theater.

You will be at the Penuin area,which mean away even further from NED and most cheonging places. Penuin is known better for its good variety of nice food tho.

Below a map to help you understand where you will be staying :

There used to be an old saying in the previous Batam thread that has been closed,if you wish to party,stay around NED area. If you are targeting booking joint,go for Formosa hotel. If you aim to go for cheap massage,Utama area is better and if you are heading to Batam for their good and better food,Penuin area is better. The almost middle of it all is Formosa Hotel.

Today,the old saying has been tweeted a little becos Utama area of massage no longer cheap and most booking joint close to Formosa has been closed down.

Quote:
I've not tried Altalanta before and look forward to trying. As for Octupuss, you have already seen my review in part 2 of my FR. I certainly prefer Octupuss to Delta.
Yes,thank you for sharing your review. For Men's spa,you may wish to try Octopuss again in future becos base on your FR,you haven't seen it all yet. And tho Altalanta is pretty close by to Pacific Hotel,(opposite that of Novotel Hotel) I believe it will be better than Delta and perhaps comparable with Octopuss (not necessary cheaper tho).

Here are 4 main Men's spa in Batam for your reference :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=317

Quote:
Where where? Care to share location? Just normal hj or does it really transform men to supermen??
Its Indo Rasa Massage for starter. I am not going to share everything out here in one shot,otherwise the good places where I use to revitalize will be badly abused.

In Indo rasa Massage ,you will need to get pass the baby elephant and the "good-looking" girl factor. Remember,i say it turns men to supermen,not a place to turn on most men,hehehe...ask for dick massage instead of a HJ. It easily cost about 150k rupiah after bargaining (it used to be 100k). Of course you can choose to cum or not to but at most time, i chose not to. There are girls there who are good at dick massage,there are also some who isn't good but still passable.

Their strength of a dick massage is at my control.

One more thing,dont be too surprise to see most of their customers being in their 50s and 60s there,hehehe...

Quote:
So when is a good time to visit men's spa then?
Your question just shown that you now know what to ask. I am going to reply just SOLELY on Octopuss Men's spa for now for fear that I may accidentally leak out too much of the right timing to the public.

For Octopuss Men's Spa,it would be best to go in the morning,before 12pm. Simple reason/s like,the hot pool has just been flushed,refilled,cleaned and the girls just begin their day.

In bigger organization like Octopuss and Delta,there are some basic discipline required from the girls by the management, eg not be late,must have certain level of standard and types of girls in every shifts of work etc etc.

There used to be occasional promo for Octopuss Men's spa during those hours too (its called non-peak hour promo). PLUS,the girls having to serve their morning 1st customer wouldn't want to lose the deal of special service or a bigger tipping. In other word, girls who started the beginning of their 1st shift are usually much hungrier...and when they are hungrier, who do you think could reap those benefits? (be careful here tho,as the hungrier they are, tendency of them to biting harder is there,hehehe...) Hence I often say,in Batam...the higher one pays,the lower the standard of service level. And the LOWER I pay,the better the girls I got,hehehe...becos I could catch them at the right time. I like hungry girls, hehehe...

So in Octopuss Men Spa,you get fresh girl of the day whose pussy has not been "used" by most dick thru out the day, you get much hungrier girls who are willing to do MORE for LESS and more importantly, if there is a promo during off-peak hours (which happens many times already),you might actually get a 20% to 40% off the retail price,hehehe...win-win situation?

Do note that I am ONLY sharing on Octopuss Spa's right timing,not those massage shops around Utamas nor Altalanta Spa nor those from Hotel Massage Shopsss...the other shops will be yet another different story where the public reading this message will need to dirty their hands to find out.

Quote:
I had the best experience with New Berry. Obviously the great gfe gal I got from there helps, but the papi (Ah Tek) was quite friendly throughout. There were also quite a nice selection of gals.
Now that would be the time you need to be careful not to get over-confident. The price you pay,in some ways can still be reduced. One example to help increase your bargaining chips will be to tell ah tek,..i book this girl for 1.4 million rupiah the last time,if I book her straight for 2 nights,how much would it cost? He is likely to tell me 1.35 million/night and for me,I will try to bring that to 1.2 million rupiah, hehehe...

Quote:
Yes, it was open.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhuuya View Post
Its Open liaw .
Thank you too.

The reason why I didn't reply you earlier is becos if I do so,i will have to make the same reply twice and in 2 different posts. Its just my habit of replying.

Hope you arent offended.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah I used google translate as well. That's how I got to communicate with her. Still, she's not interested....
You will know how to use 'google translate' better in Batam as time goes,hehehe...using google translate isnt just useful for translating between 2 languages.

Quote:
I don't think she's deliberately trying to get sent back. More like she's totally not interested and don't care. And she's probably too young (19 yrs old) and not smart enough to realise that she can have a good time if her attitude is better. This encounter actually makes me wary of booking ceweks who are too young in future. Perhaps those in the mid-20s would be better. More experienced and intelligent.
Clever! I remember I did say this...

Quote:
You can only become wiser next round when you know what went not-right.
...and I didnt think you knew until you made the above comment, but that's not everything yet. Imagine the same 19 year old girl shows her interest in you or imagine another almost matching quality 19 year old girl shows interest in you one day. What are the things that makes her show interest in you? (it can be anything) Some day, it is going to happen to you. Sort that out and you will be close to invincible in Batam with almost every working girl,hehehe...

(i tends to try to seek a solution (maybe even 2) to every problem,hehehe...)

Quote:
I only took the massage package. Yeah it comes with hj but really nothing much to shout about. Everything is pretty standard, including the massage and hj. Come to think of it, I may be better off going to a clean joint for proper massage, then head to Utama for a quick release massage.
Believe me,bro...EVERY (almost) single male massage-lover in this Batam Thread is looking for massage places that offers a good massage and yet comes with a good release. So you are now looking at ambiance, a good massage and a good release...just like me when I 1st started out my Batam expedition, hehehe...

Batam is like a RPG game to me, if you read my past postings, i 'dirtied' quite a handful of clean massage places,hehehe...to you Bridge is clean,but not to me. To some senior bros, Relax massage opposite Formosa is clean, not to me...to most readers, some major Family Spa places is clean too, hence I bring my aunties and uncles there to achieve a win-win situation for them and for me.

Places I mention above, even if I bring you there, you may not get what you wanted, hence you will need to seek for what suits you most. Create your own game, hehehe...

Quote:
I'm already regretting. Should have gotten her contact. And I forgot her name too!
Plenty of girls in Batam like her,and you only have one dick. And trust me on this, one day you will begin to realize that one dick will never be enough in Batam.

Baby step a time.

Quote:
Thanks bro Nono for taking the time to go through my FR and give comments. I have no doubt my next trip will be better, but I certainly won't be so naive to think that there will be no more mistakes or misfortune. As I mentioned before, the unknown is exactly the kind of excitement that I like.
Yes, always keep an open mind. Be open to both the good and the not-so-good. My 10 year old kid theory, make mistakes, do correction. Make same mistake again, do a re-correction. My theory on the whole is, avoid making the same mistake...again.

Which newbie in Batam never make mistake/s?

*please remember to collect the booking joint name card whenever you book a girl or at least have the OKT or joint's number if you ever book a girl from any booking joint again (as bro Fde83 may not be always with you in your future trips).

Quote:
Hope to join you someday in one of your future trips!
Yea, if fate allows it, we can link up for a drink or smoke, maybe a meal. I sincerely wish and hope that your next Batam trip will be better than your current.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
using google translate isnt just useful for translating between 2 languages.
I use it to communicate in disco, even if the girls understand some English and I understand some basic 50 words of bahasa Indo. The music pumps so loud that at times it is better to write text than attempting to shout.

Quote:
And she's probably too young (19 yrs old) and not smart enough to realise that she can have a good time if her attitude is better.
(I cannot refrain to comment sharp, as I like to do often. Pleased do not take it as an offence, even if I understand I may sound harsh to you. )

Or maybe YOU are "not smart enough" to understand that such a young pretty girl really could not feel empathy/sympathy for an older man, or anyway for a man she does not like (I don't know your age, how you look, etc).

Imagine you hate eggs and you go for a cruise, where every day they only give you eggs to eat. You are disgusted and complain, and the crew tells you that you should be smarter, have better attitude and appreciate the good eggs, so finely cooked, so that you will have better time and enjoy the cruise.

I notice that often people forgets that those girls are not plastic dolls, or pets trained to please automatically, but persons. Before booking, checking chemistry with the girl is critical. If she does not want, looks sad, angry. etc., she could be good for ST in dipaksa style but certainly she cannot offer any good time overnight. At best, she will be a deadfish. A deadfish can be fun for 20 minutes, but not longer than that.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Do a search in this thread. Your answers are there.
he doesn't even need to search,all he needs 2 do is jus scroll up the same page where he made his post & the ans 2 his qn is jus RITE THERE in front of him.

i seriously cldn't figure out his brain activities & his eyes functionality wen he made tat post 2 ask abt altalanta price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
The massage package starts from 250k for 90mins in a standard room (information from bro nono1973).
such nice gesture of u 2 make a reply where the ans was rite in front of the one who asked it.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Therein lies the reason why the Thai FL in Singapore command $150/$160-90min-2shots and why the Indon FL can only sell for $100/90mins/2shots.

PS. My reply is for Black Page's post.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

tomcat007,

Basic Economic Principle, deman vs supply! I'm hoping to visit Batam next year!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 24-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Hmm.. quality of supply matters too. And, Indonesian girls don't comment as high a price as compared to thais or PRCs.
Old 24-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 15
lobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone planning to go to Batam on the first weekend of December? It will be nice to visit some KTV with some samster here and split the bills too .

Do drop me a PM, if there are any. Thanks
Old 24-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

I'll be there from Saturday to Monday. But, not a ktv person though.
Old 24-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
(I don't know your age, how you look
Bro nameless00 is a handsome man. is just that we had a bad luck with that chick from hawaii even thou she was smiling at us when we see her face to face the day before.

Bro Tomcat, till what time u be in batam this Monday. I be there in the afternoon around 4pm plus.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1