The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
WarPig, I am a retired soldier on a measly pension...... so I freelance in a variety of jobs......
No problem bro, got any lobang can still pm me. Anything is still better than sitting around shaking legs.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 22
Geylander deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylander deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For those going to get married or already married, I have this quote for you: "The most important thing in life is not how much sacrifice you'd made, or how hard you'd tried; it's the decision you made."

God bless.

Last edited by Geylander; 14-04-2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: revision
Old 07-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylander View Post
Hi, need someone advise me here.
Since you also agree to the divorce then dun contest the 1st part.. ie the divorce.

The 2nd part is the Ancillary proceedings... this part you have to contest vigorously as it may screw you up for the rest of your life.
Old 16-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
reborn4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
If you intend to rely on the PI's report for your divorce proceedings, please make sure it is a licensed and registered PI firm as the courts will only accept reports from registered PIs.

However, if you just want to know the going ons for your own knowledge..... then it is alrite to engage a freelancer as they are generally cheaper. As a guide, a 3-day job is roughly about $1K all-in.
Thank bro, don't you have any contact of the PI can pm me?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
That's cheap..... I charge $1K for a one day job.
Hi bro, that x 1k per day..
I don't think I can afford.
Old 16-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, Bros, I need urgent reply from you guys

This is story from the start,

I caught my wife having affair twice on 2011 but I forgive her coz though tat she will changed, and I think of my child. After the incident happened, I got went for family counselling centre for counselling. Coz having a hard times tat time. I try to save this relationship and family back. But she don feel like. Now I wana divorce with her. I got some questions to ask and make me very confuse.

Is it if we have agree everything like property, the child, and money that involve, Can do in smooth divorce?

Can I retain the flat? The flat is under my name, and her name is under occupier.

Do I have to separate the money that is under my name?

I hope experienced Bro or any lawyers here can help me answer the question? Thanks alot. Hope to get you all reply ASAP.
Old 17-04-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Hi, Bros, I need urgent reply from you guys

This is story from the start,

I caught my wife having affair twice on 2011 but I forgive her coz though tat she will changed, and I think of my child. After the incident happened, I got went for family counselling centre for counselling. Coz having a hard times tat time. I try to save this relationship and family back. But she don feel like. Now I wana divorce with her. I got some questions to ask and make me very confuse.

Is it if we have agree everything like property, the child, and money that involve, Can do in smooth divorce?

Can I retain the flat? The flat is under my name, and her name is under occupier.

Do I have to separate the money that is under my name?

I hope experienced Bro or any lawyers here can help me answer the question? Thanks alot. Hope to get you all reply ASAP.
What is your grounds for divorce? You cannot use adultery as it happened in 2011..... for adultery to be used as a grounds for divorce must be within 6 months of discovery. The grounds for divorce is important as it will affect your ancillary proceedings.
Old 17-04-2013, 06:03 AM
Samster

99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
What is your grounds for divorce? You cannot use adultery as it happened in 2011..... for adultery to be used as a grounds for divorce must be within 6 months of discovery. The grounds for divorce is important as it will affect your ancillary proceedings.
Bro Ninja Assassin,

If the grounds of divorce is just a normal divorce. And we have agreed what we share. Is possible that I can retain my flat?
Old 21-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Ninja Assassin,

If the grounds of divorce is just a normal divorce. And we have agreed what we share. Is possible that I can retain my flat?
"Normal divorce"? You need to give state a reason for the divorce application. There is no such thing as normal divorce.
Old 21-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Normal divorce"? You need to give state a reason for the divorce application. There is no such thing as normal divorce.
Ya u need to give a reason to file for divorce and is subjected to court's approval
Old 21-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Ninja Assassin,

There are only four grounds you can use to file for divorce
1. Adultery (But must substantiated with photograpic evidence and within 6 months of being caught)
2. Desertion (All reasonable attempts has been made to try and locate person but failed, can file 3 years after the person was last seen or heard)
3. Separation (Normally 3 to 4 years after letter of separation issued, one trick is to backdate the letter so you don't have to wait out the time frame but that is if both parties agrees to it)
4. Unreasonable Behaviour (This is your best option, can use any excuse under the sky, such as her adulterous behaviour has subjected you to undue mental torture you thought you could work it out but find you actually couldn't. She kept making snipe remarks about you and your manhood that why she had those affairs. Bascially it up to you to make her look bad and state anything that is detrimental to her character).

As for retaining the flat thou you are the owner, that is a tough call she might want to fight you for 50% of the flat and make you sell it. Take it from me, a woman can be a real bitch when her own survivor is at stake.
Old 22-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
As for retaining the flat thou you are the owner, that is a tough call she might want to fight you for 50% of the flat and make you sell it. Take it from me, a woman can be a real bitch when her own survivor is at stake.
Most importantly, do you have a lawyer?
PM me if you need a good divorce lawyer (for guys only).
Old 24-04-2013, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Most importantly, do you have a lawyer?
PM me if you need a good divorce lawyer (for guys only).
Bro, can you introduce me a good divorce lawyer?

I went to law firm and ask the lawyer. The lawyer told me tat i can file under unreasonable behavior. And give her those bad points of her + having affair ( but I don have proof so she can denied of having affair coz 1 side say only) so can file under unreasonable behavior. But about the flat, I have to pay a lum some of money ( min 20k+ ) coz if not I can't buy flat in the first place. The lawyer say can done within 4 months if everything go smooth. But if not there is charges ( basic charges 3.5k + 2k + 3k ). I don noe is it ok to mention out the charges.

Bro, like to ask tat is the charges very exp? Do I have to pay her a lum some of money? But the lum some of money she can fight more if she want more. I thinking tat the lawyer like overall I have to pay more on the lum some of money and maybe the charges. Bro, what do u all think abt this lawyer? Can gif me any comments?

Thanks bro.
Old 24-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

Bros,

Can anyone tell me what the difference of custody and care and control? I very confused in this.
Old 24-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros,

Can anyone tell me what the difference of custody and care and control? I very confused in this.
Custody and care/control goes hand in hand cos effectively the parent that has custody of the child gets to decide how to bring the child up.
Old 25-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, can you introduce me a good divorce lawyer?

I went to law firm and ask the lawyer. The lawyer told me tat i can file under unreasonable behavior. And give her those bad points of her + having affair ( but I don have proof so she can denied of having affair coz 1 side say only) so can file under unreasonable behavior. But about the flat, I have to pay a lum some of money ( min 20k+ ) coz if not I can't buy flat in the first place. The lawyer say can done within 4 months if everything go smooth. But if not there is charges ( basic charges 3.5k + 2k + 3k ). I don noe is it ok to mention out the charges.

Bro, like to ask tat is the charges very exp? Do I have to pay her a lum some of money? But the lum some of money she can fight more if she want more. I thinking tat the lawyer like overall I have to pay more on the lum some of money and maybe the charges. Bro, what do u all think abt this lawyer? Can gif me any comments?

Thanks bro.
The fees are on the high side for basic charges.... you engage QC is it?

I have PMed you a reasonably cheap lawyer. He may be cheap but he IS good..... especially for fighting against the Womens Charter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1