The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
My accidental venture

The dinner with the client went ahead even without my permission. I wasn't quite thrilled with the prospects of having to share a table for food during my long awaited rest hour. Especially after a grueling session of a customer dictated audit.

"No, I'm not driving today. " I replied when my boss looked for someone to drive the client back to his hotel and to the restaurant later. "I can leave the car in the office and take a grab with the client directly to his hotel after the dinner, we don't have to send him back first."

Somehow my proposal sounded more strategic and my boss went with it.

The dinner took place in a rather conspicuous location near the highlights of a round the clock city. The conversation went on about the client's family and his hobbies, nothing out of the ordinary. The dinner concluded with a little bit of beer at the end of it and we bade goodnight.

Released from a day's challenge, I began walking further Southwards and ended up in the MRT station. The brief ride on the MRT led me unconsciously to a familiar location that I will usually reach by car. I tried to call one of my flings who stayed in the area for a cup of tea and perhaps some luck in bed.

Her room mate mentioned that she has gone back to China and so left me with no objectives to stay in the area. I began to wander aimlessly in the area and soon decided to go home. The grab app was overwhelmed with competition to get a taxi, so after trying for a frustrating half an hour, changing pick up locations, using gojek, changing car options, I finally drifted from the original location to one that's further down the road to somewhere unusual for an evening.

I stood bewildered by the choice of geographic manoeuvre right before a masseur's shop. Without much thought, while influenced by the tipsy curiosity, I opened the door and walked in. A lady at the counter dressed modestly greeted me as I stepped in and enquired if I wanted a massage. I paid a standard entrance fee for an hour of standard massage realising how mediocre the experience was the moment I entered. No specials expected, nothing worth getting enthralled about with their decorations, the place can't be more ordinary.

I tempered my curiosity with my realistic expectations while I was ushered inwards. Yes, I'm dead certain this place is nothing more than what greets my eye, a straight up clean and upright outlet. My curiosity subsided like waves abated. The masseur left my shorts and my towel on the bed and asked if I would like a shower. Naturally obligated to take one especially after all the frustrating walks that led me eventually into where I am now.

The environment though conducive was confusingly poorly lit. More like a feeble attempt to encourage a sense of comfort while negotiating through the areas that separate the different servicing sections. It was quiet and so without audio-metric assistance to guide me, I took a little bit of challenge to find my way to the bathroom.

I admit the bathroom was reasonably clean with the apparatus designated for a comprehensive shower availed adequately on the floor. I cleaned myself thoroughly and walked out into the poorly ventilated cold wrapped in nothing but a towel. There was no one to greet me or help me to my bed and therefore the onus of finding my way back fell squarely onto my memory and my perception of space. And this is where it started to get interesting.

I couldn't find my way back to my section and I wasn't ready to ask for help anyway there was no one to help me even if I wanted. The curtains that separated the sections looked completely identical, the overlaps on the fabric exacerbated the confusion but I didn't think it was pertinent for me to stand half naked outside and so I thought 'what the heck' ,this place is as quiet as a graveyard, I'll just find my way in.

With much confidence, I flipped the first curtain apart revealing a woman completely naked standing close to the wall. There was a brief moment of awkward silence but I walked in assuming she was my masseur. Her jugs drooping like hanging fruits while she was quickly trying to put on her underwear. Her boobs jiggled like 2 papayas hanging next to each other while she struggled to look indifferent attempting to put on her underwear. It took her 2 attempts to get her underwear on and perhaps the awkwardness overwhelmed her, she forgot to put on her bra. She was obviously speechless but she quickly regained composure and almost apologetically she began asking in Mandarin, "Are you supposed to be in the next bed…?"

I looked at her and around, to be honest, I couldn't tell. The confusion was overwhelming but realizing the stool where I placed my shirt on is now empty helped me realize my mistake.

"I'm so sorry," I replied and quickly exited that section and tried to find my way to my bed. I lifted the curtain to the next section and found my shirt. While I was lying face down, I could feel my masseur entered the section and begun working on my aching back. I lifted myself by the side to have a good look on my masseur and to my pleasant surprise, it was that miss Papaya. "If I have known it will be you, I would have just climbed on to that bed and not wasted time."

"I didn't know you were assigned to me" Ms Papaya replied, "When you came in, I got a shock."

"What is there to be shocked about, I should be shocked instead of you." I replied," I have not seen human papayas for a long time already." Though I didn't look at her face, judging from the sudden silence and her increase in strength on my body was indication of her embarrassment.

"Do you disagree with me?" I asked her, "Or do you agree?" I stretch my arm towards her and slipped my hand under her clothes. She was clad in bra making my approach at this point rather premature.

"Take it off" I told her and while bordering on shyness, unhooked her bra but did not take everything off. Still it sufficed to let me grope her droopy fruits. I squeezed them as she worked hard on my strained muscles. I must admit she has a way with giving a good massage. As I indulged in her efforts to loosen my stitching muscles, I began working on her top. I then turned around and begun licking on her nipples while she switched her attention from my muscles to my cock, by now is erected. I slowly shifted to her underwear and slipped it down her thighs and begun touching her ass. I pulled her closer to me and whispered if she does full package. She gave me a rather market rate to which I agreed. I begun slipping her underwear futher down and she removed it without any further efforts on my end.

She climbed onto the bed and begun to rub my cock with her boobs. I almost came if I did not stop her. She began to lick and enveloped my cocked into her mouth. Her efforts to work on my cock was an exemplary experience many other women could learn from. I arched my body in ecstacy feeling the sensation overpowering my determination to hold my cum for the penetration.

"Slow down," I whispered.

Knowing that was the cue to begin the main course, she wrapped my cock with a condom prepared before hand. I couldn't wait anymore and as she climbed on me, I raised my hips and slipped my cock into her pussy. She let out a short heave of enjoyment. Knowing her responsibilities to satisfy me as her customer, she began to rock slowly and sometimes in rapid changes of speed. The reciprocatory movements with my cock inside her pussy elevated my enjoyment to the next level and before I knew it, I began ejcaculating with short bursts of shivers.

Completely drained of my first discharge for a long time. I felt I could close my eyes and sleep. Miss Papaya put on her clothes and exited the room to clean up.

The experience was something I haven't had for a long time. I am defintely keeping this as my long term service provider. I am willing to exchange her details for someone probably as good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1