The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Timidshyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Army no sex

I outside no gf, inside all guys. Fucking horny cannot masturbed, should I visit brothel? Please don't joke. Share some stories of your own after bookout you guys go where to get sex besides from gf la. From a 4 weeks in Chao recruit. And will people look at you different if you fuck a prostitute? Cause most of my bunk mates have gf and I dont
Old 18-08-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Army no sex

Try ask around see any gay dude in the camp... they would probably give you a free blowjob.
Old 18-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Many of your bunk mates probably won't have gfs soon. The lot of you with no gfs can help each other out. Otherwise go GL lor, wear a baseball cap if you feel conscious. But I don't think anyone really cares that you are serving the country.
Old 18-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Whats wrong with sex at GL? I see a lot if army boys there.
Old 18-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

These kind of things should plan early bro. I was glad i found myself a gf 3 months before enlisting. Every friday bookout go straight to her house to release myself and once more sunday afternoon before booking in. Since no gf then got to pay for it if really cannot tahan. But if do it once a week every week confirm money finish. NS recruit dont get much pay.
Old 18-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember during my NS time, me and a group will always recce for those hanky panky MP
Old 18-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
I remember during my NS time, me and a group will always recce for those hanky panky MP
haha! never had this problem back then. Had regular sessions on every bookout with my very accommodating GF then

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 18-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Many of your bunk mates probably won't have gfs soon. The lot of you with no gfs can help each other out. Otherwise go GL lor, wear a baseball cap if you feel conscious. But I don't think anyone really cares that you are serving the country.
u r funnyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 19-08-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

In my old BMT days. Which is about 10+ year ago.
Go to pub/disco just get to know girls and get the text everynight. Sure got some itchy girls will ask you out. My buudy have a record for 3 diffect girls at 1 book out.

Have fun in ns learn all this good trick and how to visit gaylang like a pro.
Old 19-08-2017, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now that I remember more then 10year + before going to enlist to ns I break up with my gf for 8 month just a week before I enlist cos I don't wan to be the same like my friend all enlist the gf run away.

Well it ok de with or without when book out you got more choice .
Old 19-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Still remember when I book out from camp. Gather all the bunkmates and go ktv... Still remembered that time the ktv called M at geylang . Very happening and all are Malaysian Chinese or local. . Those were the days where fun is really fun.
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 19-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
I outside no gf, inside all guys. Fucking horny cannot masturbed, should I visit brothel? Please don't joke. Share some stories of your own after bookout you guys go where to get sex besides from gf la. From a 4 weeks in Chao recruit. And will people look at you different if you fuck a prostitute? Cause most of my bunk mates have gf and I dont
Its not cannot is you dont dare lah...
Army Rule No. 1 - Dont whatever you can but dont get caught.
Once you start the ball rolling, very soon you have will PCC buddy in camp liao...

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-08-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
trungquoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@TS, why cannot masturbate?
Old 19-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster