The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
NewsMedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wechat find nearby feature success story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get1Cow View Post
Last year got to know 1 indo lady from this feature . She was here to stay with friend for a week. After wechatting sometime, jio her out on weekend, walk walk to Parkway parade, then walk over to east coast, had dinner there, then chat and rubba rubba under some tree with moonlight. She rejected further advance, then walk her back, pass by some small hotel at marine parade, hint hint her, she said another time is ok as getting late..ok lor. Send her back , passby an open car park. Did some kissing and rubba in between some trucks before bye bye.

Another day, wechat and jio her to GL hotel for some rest, she agreed. Fast hand fast leg pick her, then sign in to H81 there. Inside bathroom, french till she horny, did with me sitting on the toilet bowl, then proceed to bed to continue

After sending her back, she regretted and refused to meet me again ..so sad
At least got to bonk once, better than nothing
Old 07-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Well i created this thread to hear about bros' success story with real girls, not working girls. Let me share mine =)) I was staying at the shangrilla HK when i use this feature around 11 plus. Suddenly i received a notification from a female initiating contact. She is also staying at the shangrilla but different floor. Chit chat here and there and exchange photos. Not bad looking, 165ish and prob 30 plus, not a 10/10 model la but u wont find those girls using this wechat find nearby feature anyways. After abt 15 mins asked her which room is she in and went there. This is probably my first and last ever one-night-stand using wechat find nearby lol so heart was beating very fast. She opened the door and was already in her sleeping attire, quite nice looking. Cut story short, after some frenching and catbathing her, she was fucking bloody wet. Never come across such a wet girl before wth. Shes probably a lot hornier than me. Did her in diff positions and came aft maybe 15 mins. Chit chat more about her life, work etc and offer to accompany her for the night. In the middle of the night decided to come back to my room, as i wasnt comfortable spending the night with a complete stranger lol.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Grandco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Well i created this thread to hear about bros' success story with real girls, not working girls. Let me share mine =)) I was staying at the shangrilla HK when i use this feature around 11 plus. Suddenly i received a notification from a female initiating contact. She is also staying at the shangrilla but different floor. Chit chat here and there and exchange photos. Not bad looking, 165ish and prob 30 plus, not a 10/10 model la but u wont find those girls using this wechat find nearby feature anyways. After abt 15 mins asked her which room is she in and went there. This is probably my first and last ever one-night-stand using wechat find nearby lol so heart was beating very fast. She opened the door and was already in her sleeping attire, quite nice looking. Cut story short, after some frenching and catbathing her, she was fucking bloody wet. Never come across such a wet girl before wth. Shes probably a lot hornier than me. Did her in diff positions and came aft maybe 15 mins. Chit chat more about her life, work etc and offer to accompany her for the night. In the middle of the night decided to come back to my room, as i wasnt comfortable spending the night with a complete stranger lol.
Nice share bro
Old 07-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nice one, you're real lucky
Old 07-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
goldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mines probably just like a FL fishing story on wechat. Was at batam and if you've wechat, in 30mins you'll probably have 3 messages from people nearby chatting with you already. Those are guys who has girls or freelance girls themselves, the freelance girls offered their service at $30-60sgd (always bargain to $30). I wasn't interested in the FL so I looked at my people nearby function and tried to look for a local. I found this girl around 20 years old. We chatted for awhile then I asked her out for lunch with me and a friend. We met her at a shopping mall and she was easily a 8/10. Very Indonesian girl next door with fair skin light make up and voluptuous body, sufficient ass and a medium B cup. With hair length till the lower back she was a walking goddess compared to the surrounding people at the mall. I began to be suspicious if she's this pretty why is she on wechat talking to guys?? So we talked over lunch and I found out from her that she's a tourism major in a local university and likes to meet people from all over the world, hence wechat foreigners. After lunch we went to KTV together and ordered some drinks. She was getting tipsy and really high, she couldn't really walk straight and tried to dance on the sofa, had a hard time ensuring she don't fall over and crash the table or tv.. after ktv we went back to our hotel room it's around evening time. She sobered up already and remembered her embarrassing moments and blushed till her cheeks were as red as watermelon's flesh. My friend went out to do some hypermart shopping while giving me alone time with the girl. (Best bro award). I told her it was okay and lucky she didn't get hurt, and that she knew how to let loose and have fun. She's a genuinely nice girl. I passed her a towel and some oversized shirt and told her to wash up because she reeks of alcohol and her parents would probably kill her if she went back smelling like this. She went to bathe while I lay on the bed watching tv and thinking how should I make my move. After all it's like friendship between us already and awkward to ruin it. She came out after 10minutes smelling great using my shampoo and looking really seductive wearing my oversized tee and my boxers. She looked shy and fidgeted around and looked at me from the toilet door, not moving much. I asked her what's wrong and she said she was nervous. I told her there's nothing to be nervous about and she took a few steps over to my bed and sat beside me. I patted her head and she smiled, looking a little less tensed now, I went over to her and gave her a peck on the cheek. She smiled and returned by frenching me. I rolled her over to lie down on the bed and I got on top still kissing her, I reached out for her boobs and she wasn't wearing any bra. So damn hot. I slowly removed my oversized tee from her and she blushed again. I began to explore her hot body and perky B cup, painted her and she moaned. Removed my boxers on her and it exposed a little trimmed pussy, tight lipped. I rubbed the outer of her pussy and she squirmed. She moved to sit on her kneee and removed my pants and boxers, then she took my soldier into her warm palm and began to stroke me. Her small hand makes my soldier looks big. She fasten her strokes, it wasn't really a comfortable stroke she seemed inexperienced but it's ok. I told her to lie down as I went to put a condom on. She told me to be gentle it's her 2nd time only. I thruster my soldier into her tight pussy. It was like suffocating. After a few thrusts the interior wrapped comfortably around my soldier. And I began pumping harder and faster, her moans were getting distinctively louder, she twitched her body and told me she came already. We changed a few more positions, doggy by the windowside on the sofa, missionary on the floor, cowgirl on the bed. She was exhausted. We returned to the bed and I told her to bbbj and Let me CIM. She was hesitant but she did it anyway. After 10minutes of bbbj her tiny tongue swirling around my soldier and ocassional sucking motions I released my load into her mouth and she didn't know what to do because it kept shooting, she swallowed loads after loads and licked my soldier clean. She gave a silly smile and was damn cute. She went to wash her mouth and asked if I was satisfied. I smiled and passed to her $50 as a tip. She rejected it saying it wasn't a paid service and she wasn't a prostittue. She just enjoyed her time with me and she's satisfied too. We washed up together and went for dinner with my friend afterwards.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Nice share bro, but if it were me i wouldnt have given her any money. It shows that ur a cheongster and girls don necessarily like that.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Dutchies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i wouldnt have given her any money
Same thoughts here
Old 07-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

knnbzaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchies View Post
Same thoughts here
Same thoughts too
Old 08-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
inteloutside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsMedia View Post
At least got to bonk once, better than nothing
Haha very true!
Old 17-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

Was referred by my china staff a wechat strip show girl. Pay 5rmb for a live 30s to 1min 视频 initially thought its fake so ask her alot of questions and its totally live show! 21yr old girl should be located in shanxi. You can opp for 168 rmb - 200rmb package for 30mins show. So far i tried the 1min and she have a mask on with shave pussy. I think will be fun, will try her again when she got time and i can have a private place. But i switch off all lights over my side just in case, so that the other party cant film me.... lol
Old 17-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

pizzaoolala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwindbro View Post

Was referred by my china staff a wechat strip show girl. Pay 5rmb for a live 30s to 1min 视频 initially thought its fake so ask her alot of questions and its totally live show! 21yr old girl should be located in shanxi. You can opp for 168 rmb - 200rmb package for 30mins show. So far i tried the 1min and she have a mask on with shave pussy. I think will be fun, will try her again when she got time and i can have a private place. But i switch off all lights over my side just in case, so that the other party cant film me.... lol
Nice one .... would be better if her boobs are bigger!
Old 17-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Any chinese brother here has experience fishing indian and upp before can share your success story?

Just caught one quite cute malaysian indian now still chatting. Very excited coz never try up indian before. What are they looking for? Coz understand alot of them are staunch buddhism.
Old 18-08-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

Deh....she could be Sikh or Hindu. Just keep trying and be persistent. Btw which state you guys are in? KL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Any chinese brother here has experience fishing indian and upp before can share your success story?

Just caught one quite cute malaysian indian now still chatting. Very excited coz never try up indian before. What are they looking for? Coz understand alot of them are staunch buddhism.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hooked up with an Indian milf on WeChat nearby function. She told me up front she wanted to no sex but eventually I charmed her and one day we met up at hotel 81 and fucked for 3 hours. Her moans were loud and sexy pretty sure people outside could hear.
Old 07-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
fullofnonsense deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfullofnonsense deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hope you got use condom .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1