The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: Circumcision: my experience

FYI I do not do laser but with traditional way
Old 29-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Day 4 to 5
Can achieve erection!
Painless. It is a major breakthrough to know that my little buddy still works.
Stitches are still annoying. They are sharp and catch on to clothing. Tried to evacuate but failed though. Could not stimulate the head enough with all the stitches nearby.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Day 6 and 7
Read from various forums that you should remove the stitches at this time.even if they are dissolvable, by removing them, it is supposed to help healing and reduce scarring.
Unfortunately it is much harder than it sounds. My doc made the stitches small and tight. I suggest using a super sharp and pointy scissors. U can get some from from daiso. Out of the close to twenty stitches I successfully took out 8. It is slow and painful. But ultimately satisfying.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Ok it has been slightly over 2 weeks since my operation and want to share my closing thoughts. (these are my personal thoughts alone, please do your own research and understand your own condition before following any advice you see online)

The whole purpose of sharing this was to help people making a decision to get circumcised or not. To do it at an adult stage is probably frightening for a lot of us. The fear of pain, losing sensation, morning erections was probably why a lot of us chose not to do it. I had to because of phimbosis and stretching was just not cutting it. While I could pull the head out, once in a while I would get an infection, skin would peel off and the post healing scaring would tighten the opening further and make it impossible to get it out unless I start the whole stretching exercise again. Super inconvenient.

5 key things I want to share.

Number 1
It really helps to get the stitches out. It is super tough to do on your own and very painful and scary but if you power on, it is so much less painful. Do not wait for it to dissolve, I heard that it might also leave bumps on the skin. You can find very sharp pointy sissors in Daiso

Number 2
Do not try to wank until the swelling has gone down significantly. Although this might sound common sense, there is a very strong temptation to try it out but your nerves and flesh is still very tender and while you might achieve a painless hard on, to reach ejaculation is another thing altogether.

Number 3
The right underwear matters. I found out that only a certain calvin klein undewear was very comfortable. You need one that is very smooth and tight, to keep everything stationary. Boxers are a bad idea.

Number 4
It is possible to go back to work after 1 week, but it is not fun walking around like a duck, especially if the stitches are still in. They tend to catch on to your undies.

Number 5
Start the anti scar reducing silicone pads as soon as the stitches and bleeding have stopped. They are actually quite comfortable to have on and also help to shield the tender wound.
Old 15-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
demented deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Ok it has been slightly over 2 weeks since my operation and want to share my closing thoughts. (these are my personal thoughts alone, please do your own research and understand your own condition before following any advice you see online)

The whole purpose of sharing this was to help people making a decision to get circumcised or not. To do it at an adult stage is probably frightening for a lot of us. The fear of pain, losing sensation, morning erections was probably why a lot of us chose not to do it. I had to because of phimbosis and stretching was just not cutting it. While I could pull the head out, once in a while I would get an infection, skin would peel off and the post healing scaring would tighten the opening further and make it impossible to get it out unless I start the whole stretching exercise again. Super inconvenient.

5 key things I want to share.

Number 1
It really helps to get the stitches out. It is super tough to do on your own and very painful and scary but if you power on, it is so much less painful. Do not wait for it to dissolve, I heard that it might also leave bumps on the skin. You can find very sharp pointy sissors in Daiso

Number 2
Do not try to wank until the swelling has gone down significantly. Although this might sound common sense, there is a very strong temptation to try it out but your nerves and flesh is still very tender and while you might achieve a painless hard on, to reach ejaculation is another thing altogether.

Number 3
The right underwear matters. I found out that only a certain calvin klein undewear was very comfortable. You need one that is very smooth and tight, to keep everything stationary. Boxers are a bad idea.

Number 4
It is possible to go back to work after 1 week, but it is not fun walking around like a duck, especially if the stitches are still in. They tend to catch on to your undies.

Number 5
Start the anti scar reducing silicone pads as soon as the stitches and bleeding have stopped. They are actually quite comfortable to have on and also help to shield the tender wound.
thanks for the tips.

re #4, i was actually intending to do it on Friday and go back on Monday. Would that be possible? Coz do at private clinic the MC not recognisable by my company.

#5 - where do u get these pads from, and what is the purpose? to wrap your dick head?
Old 16-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented View Post
thanks for the tips.

re #4, i was actually intending to do it on Friday and go back on Monday. Would that be possible? Coz do at private clinic the MC not recognisable by my company.

#5 - where do u get these pads from, and what is the purpose? to wrap your dick head?
private GP MC bo ba ge by your company?
Old 16-02-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
newhotdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro for sharing yoir experience. This is one of the best resources when i wanted to find out more about getting the snip.

However i really question your point 1 below:
Quote:
Number 1
I know there are some discussions on another angmo website about removing stitches or risk scarring.

I waited for the stitches to dissolve on themselves and i don't have any bumps on the scar line..

Just saying this might be unnecessary.
Old 16-02-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chinese1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks for the tips.

I did think like you when i m planning to cut mine few years ago. however, all bros here advised me to take longer rest day.
so, I go on Wednesday and take mc on Thursday and Friday from another gp near my house.
when HR ask me I just tell them with another sick.

maybe u can consider end of next month on the Good Friday weekend, with your advance planning on it.
Old 17-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the tips.

I do not recommend if you can avoid it. I had to rush back to work about 4 days after the op and it was not very fun. The silicon pads u can get from guardian or watsons. They are just there to reduce the scaring. and with them on, it also doubles up as a guard for the sensitive scar line. Just ask for silicone scar reduction pads.
Old 17-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhotdog View Post
Thanks bro for sharing yoir experience. This is one of the best resources when i wanted to find out more about getting the snip.

However i really question your point 1 below:

I know there are some discussions on another angmo website about removing stitches or risk scarring.

I waited for the stitches to dissolve on themselves and i don't have any bumps on the scar line..

Just saying this might be unnecessary.
yes true, removing might not be necessary, and it is also super scary to do, but damn it felt so much better with all of them gone. I personally felt that the healing overall was faster after them gone. I think if one are adventurous enough and the wound has healed enough, one can consider trying. Again, this is all my personal experience. I felt better, but there are no guarantees that this would benefit everyone or anyone else. Everyone should take all advice with a pinch of salt.
Old 22-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
GWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Just had mine done in sgh. Because I had phimbosis the opp was covered and after subsidy and medisave, the cash fee was $170
hi Bro, how to get hospital to diagnose as phimbosis? do I just go through A&European?
Old 23-02-2016, 06:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do not recommend if you can avoid it. I had to rush back to work about 4 days after the op and it was not very fun. T
I had my circumcision done at 12.30 pm at a doctor's outpatient clinic. By 3.30 pm I was back at work. There was discomfort but no pain.

Everyone is different.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-02-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Just if you are singaporean or pr, there are subsidies if you first go to a polyclinic, get diagnosed and a referral to the hospital. Then the urologist there will look at your condition and then arrange for surgery if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWalker View Post
hi Bro, how to get hospital to diagnose as phimbosis? do I just go through A&European?
Old 24-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

True, everyone is different. Work nature is also plays a part. Mine involves manual labour off site. I think most doctors will be happy to give you a week off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I had my circumcision done at 12.30 pm at a doctor's outpatient clinic. By 3.30 pm I was back at work. There was discomfort but no pain.

Everyone is different.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Hi my turn to ask a question.

I am at my 1 plus month mark and while the scar has healed, there is no more bleeding, all stitches are out, everything is generally fine, the scar line is tight when i am erect and wanking off, blowjobs etc are painful. Not very painful, but 5 on a scale of 10. anyone had this problem? Will the scar line loosen up over time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1