The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
s1d3w1nd3r is Cool - loads of Potential
Nice spa recommendation JB?

whats up bros. any nice other spa with great facilities like steam, hot pool etc.other than NZ spa? used to frequently NZ a couple of years back. But after ready about the condition it is in. kinda hesitant to go back.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 8
Taolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nice spa recommendation JB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1d3w1nd3r View Post
whats up bros. any nice other spa with great facilities like steam, hot pool etc.other than NZ spa? used to frequently NZ a couple of years back. But after ready about the condition it is in. kinda hesitant to go back.
Brother, you can try HV Spa at Holiday Villa Hotel near Holiday Plaza.

Spa at Level 6. Facilities around 1 years old.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

coool thanks
Old 24-09-2017, 04:48 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1d3w1nd3r View Post
NZ spa is still the best amongst all the spas in JB for the facilities...... except their lineup of ladies is chui.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
NZ spa is still the best amongst all the spas in JB for the facilities...... except their lineup of ladies is chui.
hmmm. so no moldy towels, poorly maintain facilities, crappy food. just ladies chui?
Old 19-04-2023, 04:19 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 2
Nzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Johor Bahru Duty Free THE ZON#NZ SPA#BERJAYA HOTEL LEVEL 7
This is the cheapest place to drink in Johor Bahru. There are various types of bars, KTV, ferry terminals, hotels, food, places where foreign girls like to gather

1.duty-free shopping mall #新山
Today's duty-free city can no longer be compared with before. Many shops are closed, only the main beer, wine, spirits, liquor (the price of wine is very cheap) and some clothes, bags, shoe stores, change, ATM cash machines,

2.food, drink
Kenny Rogers Baking Company, Starbucks
(Meisan SzeChuan Meishan Sichuan cuisine, if you have a Sichuan cuisine owner who likes spicy food, you must not miss the Meishan Sichuan restaurant on the 5th floor of the hotel. The taste, service, and environment are all good!)

Tai Son Seafood, Tai Son Seafood Building 1st floor, next to the customs exit! Friends who like to eat seafood will come here. Sea view, night view, (fine wine, cheap duty-free) (with outdoor and indoor dining environment) are all fresh seafood!

3.Duty Free City Bar
Level 1~Avenue Zon, The Geovanture, Texas Pub, Eden, Chill Pub, Sunset Boulevard
Level 5~Eden Pub (these bars have their own ladies, locals, Vietnamese, Indonesians, Chinese,
price, negotiable)

4.(De Paradise Supreme KTV)
Safe and fun, the first choice for guests who like KTV in Singapore, the security and privacy are relatively high, and the consumption here is also relatively expensive, so many of the people who can come here to consume are dignitaries and dignitaries

5.Sturang Wharf
You can go to Batam, Indonesia, the price should be Rm112+-

6.Success Seaside Hotel
The hotel can see the sea view, 5 dining places, (outdoor swimming pool, gym on the 7th floor) the bookingcom standard is 4 stars, I personally think it may have been before, but now because the equipment is old and maintained, there are fewer and fewer people, but The price is not expensive, Rm170-Rm180++ if Agoda decides
It’s not bad in a hotel with more than 100 MYR, because there is a duty-free shop downstairs! ! The most important thing for someone like me who loves to drink and watch girls is that you don’t have to drive after drinking for fear of being caught by the police, and you can go to the hotel to rest

7.7th Floor, 7th Floor, SPA Hotel
Finally, our NZ SPA
NZ SPA has three swimming pools
hot pool
cool swimming pool
steam room
sauna
tv room
coffee shop
The current food is called freshly fried, 6 dishes, medicine soup, toast

Various collocations:
These will wait for the boss to come, and the captain will introduce them to you. ������

NZ SPA BERJAYA WATERFRONT HOTEL

客服电话whatsapp link:
http://wa.me/601156983029

客服电话:
+601156983029

FEEDBACK WHATSAPP LINK
http://wa.me/60193262199

TELEGRAM
https://t.me/+hdBCTAMyEk80YzA1

JOHOR TOWN#NEAR CIQ#DUTY FREE
BERJAYA WATERFRONT HOTEL LEVEL 7
Advert Space Available