The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!
Re: My Story

Do carry on!
Old 11-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
beautifuldeaths deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I led her over to the stone benches along the beach. I am sure most of us here are familiar with them. I unbuttoned my bermudas and lowered them and my boxers to my knees, before sitting down on the cool stone bench. I beckon for her to climb on to me and she happily obliges.
She climbs onto the bench, facing me and puts her feet on either side of my thighs. Looking deep into my eyes, she grabs hold of my cock, positions it at her pussy and slowly lowers herself. It feels great as more and more of my cock is enveloped by her wet and tight pussy. I reach out and grab hold of her breasts. I twist and pinch her nipples, making her groan in pleasure. She starts to move up and down making slowly, deliberately teasing me. Not content to give her all the initiative, I move my hands to her hips and start to guide her, at the same time thrusting quickly in and out of her. She starts to moan louder and louder. I enjoy fucking her hard for a while, with the excitement of being outdoors such a big turn-on for both of us.
However, after a couple of minutes, it gets a little uncomfortable. There was some sand on the chair, which was making me feel a bit of an abrasion. It also felt like I had gotten bitten by mosquito. I reluctantly pull the action to a halt. We contemplated going into the sea, but without any change of clothing, it didn’t seem like such a good idea. Instead, we decided to head back to the car. We got back into the car, I turned up the air-con and we headed into the back seat. We were all hot and sweaty from the action outdoors and the cold air-con was a very interesting feeling on our sweaty skin. We carried on where we left of, with her climbing up on top of me. She rode me hard, causing the whole car to shake up and down. After the action from the beach, we were both really close to cumming. I asked her to lie on the back seat. I fucked her missionary style, lifting both her legs up in order to fuck her deep. I went hard into her, loving seeing her body bent in half. Quickly I was close to cumming. I shot my cum into her pussy just as she started squirming in pleasure. I collapsed in pleasure on top of her sweaty body. Not done, with an elfish grin on her face, she reaches into her pussy with her fingers and digging out some of my cum, she puts it in her mouth.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Engravedsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting read!
Old 11-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hornytarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support
Old 20-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
busong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder where has TS gone to ?
Old 21-09-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much, ts please come back soon.
Old 21-09-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
kawasaky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by busong View Post
I wonder where has TS gone to ?
Wondering too .
Old 21-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
VuiXinLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 22-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

no more updates ts?
Old 01-10-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
no more updates ts?
Looks like it . So sad .
Old 01-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
KimJongAng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 01-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
richgao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertson26 View Post
Looks like it . So sad .
Think so too . Very sad .
Old 17-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Tsumani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertson26 View Post
Looks like it . So sad .
Very sad indeed .
Old 24-07-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
beautifuldeaths deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We fucked on-and-off a couple more times, before we eventually broke it off. Which brings me to my next story (sorry for the almost year long disappearance). The next story is about Jaye. I met her online and we started chatting. Jaye is crazy about sex, and the things she wanted to try made me blush. The only problem is she stays in KL while I’m in Singapore. We ended up only meeting over one weekend in KL where she has her own place. As a teaser, the weekend story spans her apartment, car and even Zouk!
Old 24-07-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1