The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
sytsearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recommendations for Short WLs please

Hi bros, I like short women so i am looking for more info on where to find them. Short meaning around 155cm or less.

Preferences would be pretty/cute, slim, and/or cat150 but all suggestions are greatly appreciated
Old 05-09-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of
Re: Recommendations for Short WLs please

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytsearcher View Post
Hi bros, I like short women so i am looking for more info on where to find them. Short meaning around 155cm or less.

Preferences would be pretty/cute, slim, and/or cat150 but all suggestions are greatly appreciated
There's one anqi at 2062 or 62A. She quite short
Old 05-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Xin Xin at Westerhout Road House 12 would suit your taste perfectly.

Short, cute with big boobs and butt too.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Thanks for the recommendations bros shawn and dbhh! Will check anqi and xin xin out

I like both big boobs and small boobs so feel free to recommend those with small boobs as well! Variety is good
Old 03-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Xin Xin was as short and good as advertised. Thanks for the recommendation
Old 03-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bao Mei but she is here till 2 more weeks I heard. Her bbbj and hj packs a punch
Old 03-10-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

@sytsearcher, glad you liked Xin Xin.

Credit goes to bro Bronzegod for recommending her in his "busty gems" thread.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
@sytsearcher, glad you liked Xin Xin.

Credit goes to bro Bronzegod for recommending her in his "busty gems" thread.

@dbhh thanks for giving me the proper credit, unlike someone else. Lol.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Xin Xin was as short and good as advertised. Thanks for the recommendation
Go check out other recommendations in this thread and FR there: https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=325766&page=17
Old 03-10-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Am not so good with heights; those I classify short as follow:

1. Nai Cha (2058) as recommended by omnia
- young mum looks C - D racks
- saggy tummy though
- but with JAV standard lovemaking

2. Vivi (1654a) as recommended by BG
- very fair secondary school gal innocent look
- gold standard 1654a service
- but don't dig her kind of looks

3. Xueli and Duo Duo (can't recall cos at least 9 mths ago) from WH1606
- chio Ah lian poly gal looks
- recall they have ample racks

4. Keke (2036)
- slight resemblance to Felicia Chin from some angles
- Full C boobs in a slim frame
Old 03-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Thanks bro BronzeGod for the recommendations. Have been following that thread, will post FR there.

Also thanks bro MrBigBadBird! Vivi sounds interesting, by her kind of looks you mean the school gal innocent look? Shall try sometime, if i like then must thank both you and bro Bronzegod again
Old 03-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bro BronzeGod for the recommendations. Have been following that thread, will post FR there.

Also thanks bro MrBigBadBird! Vivi sounds interesting, by her kind of looks you mean the school gal innocent look? Shall try sometime, if i like then must thank both you and bro Bronzegod again
Bro,
Vivi find is attributed to BG; innocent school gal here refers to her looks and mannerism.
A tad too innocent and stocky for me though.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,
Vivi find is attributed to BG; innocent school gal here refers to her looks and mannerism.
A tad too innocent and stocky for me though.
You steady bro.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You steady bro.
Actually alrdy attributed in my earlier post.

😅
Old 03-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Actually alrdy attributed in my earlier post.

😅
Ya. But you give proper credit and not anyhow take credit, unlike some people lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1