The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: bankers

some years back i was banging a relationship manager . bring her to hotel 81 etc and fuck her brains out . still remb her moaning in pain and shiokness while i doggie her . that time she was having problems w bf . nice long brown nips ....not big tits but suckable .... jus meet het to fuck .... now she is a top perf mkt head in local bank .... hahahhaa ....when we meet still say hi....
Old 20-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
Open secret lah You saying UOB is it? especially their sales retreat!

These are the trust the adverstiment is talking about.

Wanna know scandal in details?
Ya, all the Fucking bastards and bitches there! don't remind me CCB
it's true, the bitches there love to mess around with higher floor management.
literately that's how women climb in that organization. Sleep upwards .
I left after I was "lost" out to a sleeping women.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

After hearing all these stories, I guess, it takes a lot a lot of trust to date a woman in the banking industry.
Old 20-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 14
Nic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of light

So you are her client? Bought anything?

My wife left the bank luckily, anyway no matter because we split too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
some years back i was banging a relationship manager . bring her to hotel 81 etc and fuck her brains out . still remb her moaning in pain and shiokness while i doggie her . that time she was having problems w bf . nice long brown nips ....not big tits but suckable .... jus meet het to fuck .... now she is a top perf mkt head in local bank .... hahahhaa ....when we meet still say hi....
Old 20-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 20-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 20-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

no bro we were colleagues .... then somehow becoc of some reshuffling had to work tog . initially veri tentative then slowly warmed up ..... initally i wasnt so interested g
cos she is like 6-7yrs my senior but then got horny one day and bonked her ..... hahhahahaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic1234 View Post

Old 20-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

no bro we were colleagues .... then somehow becoc of some reshuffling had to work tog . initially veri tentative then slowly warmed up ..... initally i wasnt so interested g
cos she is like 6-7yrs my senior but then got horny one day and bonked her ..... hahhahahaa

thanks bro who upped my points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic1234 View Post

Old 20-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
BlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I can relate to your experience with the RM in that particular bank. I'm not in the banking industry but to cut the story short. I met her at a chill out bar with a couple of my friends in town, shared table with her and her group of friends. Got Cosy after a few drinks, she leaned on me and got touchy. 3 hours later we were romping in my car at her house's multi storey car park. 😅😅 She told me she's just horny and not looking for a serious relationship. That suits me just fine too😂😂
Old 20-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yeah bro, damm pissed!
Old 11-10-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fukada123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
Open secret lah You saying UOB is it? especially their sales retreat!

These are the trust the adverstiment is talking about.

Wanna know scandal in details?
I heard about UXX, but never in details. Can someone share the scandals in details? Thanks in advance!
Old 11-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

in Ux# even the heads are banging and divorced for their secretary....... hahaha horny old man ..... but yet he act all morally upright .... pui.....
Old 11-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukada123 View Post
I heard about UXX, but never in details. Can someone share the scandals in details? Thanks in advance!
Scandals? Dono any, but their representatives in high net worth sales always dress well n heavy make up before meeting their customers. Dressed very elegantly too.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ignoranz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting stories haha
Old 11-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Women in sales role generally are friendly. Salary and commission or bonus are more compared to their peers in school when the latter are in other industries. Some banks, eg Cixx and Oxxx are known to recruit good looking gals and fella. Being well compensated, they also use to the high life. Play your cards well, to get laid ain't that difficult.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1