The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2017, 01:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Do you think other cat150 houses will follow suit to offer cat200?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Most girls always wonder why I don't talk much.

I do not like to talk. I like to spend every minute fucking them good and hard till they limp out of the room with an engorged pussy and cunt juice still dripping
yup same to me too typically I very quiet. ex-wl xiaoxiao @ 54a who is quiet aso cannot tahan and asked me why I'm so quiet 话不投机半句多
Old 11-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
yeah. they told me sg customers very gossip like da ma, after the door close, kept asking is blah blah blah...
i only sweetalk ...
sometimes can get swee swee
Old 11-08-2017, 01:45 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i only sweetalk ...
sometimes can get swee swee
u mean forbidden sweet
Old 11-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yup same to me too typically I very quiet. ex-wl xiaoxiao @ 54a who is quiet aso cannot tahan and asked me why I'm so quiet 话不投机半句多
Yep. I'm paying the girl to get fucked hard like a whore. I'm not there to talk and build relationship. If I wanted that, I'd go get a GF.

Everyone goes Geylang for different reason.

Some go there to find GF due to unable to get one in real life.

Some like to hang out and talk to OKT and other customers.

Some just want someone to talk to in the bedroom.

Some go there to play some games as they failed in life, so they decided to become king of Geylang or whatever.

For me, it's just to fuck different girls and to give it to them nice and hard.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep. I'm paying the girl to get fucked hard like a whore. I'm not there to talk and build relationship. If I wanted that, I'd go get a GF.

Everyone goes Geylang for different reason.

Some go there to find GF due to unable to get one in real life.

Some like to hang out and talk to OKT and other customers.

Some just want someone to talk to in the bedroom.

Some go there to play some games as they failed in life, so they decided to become king of Geylang or whatever.

For me, it's just to fuck different girls and to give it to them nice and hard.
u summarize it quite well. But I dont believe anyone go there purposely to find gf, at least I never heard anyone have that intention If real life also cannot get gf, he will not be able to get gf in gl as it is much tougher for wl to be ur gf than local, he must be nuts But I know some ppl who is not lack of gal flowing to him will find this as a challenge and excitement. this is one kind of person as well
Old 11-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u summarize it quite well. But I dont believe anyone go there purposely to find gf, at least I never heard anyone have that intention If real life also cannot get gf, he will not be able to get gf in gl as it is much tougher for wl to be ur gf than local, he must be nuts But I know some ppl who is not lack of gal flowing to him will find this as a challenge and excitement. this is one kind of person as well
True true. I feel to each his own and everyone just find a way to have fun. Most importantly, do not hurt others in real life.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
u mean forbidden sweet
hehe..... dat one ..
must bring extra money give them buy swee then can hav
i go there find these type of sweets
Old 11-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

If gal can speak english im willing to pay 200 lol..
Old 11-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

We can do what singapore always do. Paper recognition. Last time in gl there are some PRC WL who are university graduates. Really 优秀 So we can pay the graduates cat 200.

Same for the Malaysian who are rare so they up to cat 200 or even more. Now they earn $90 which is too low. $120 or $150 should be better.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
We can do what singapore always do. Paper recognition. Last time in gl there are some PRC WL who are university graduates. Really 优秀 So we can pay the graduates cat 200.

Same for the Malaysian who are rare so they up to cat 200 or even more. Now they earn $90 which is too low. $120 or $150 should be better.
Should implement bidding system like COE. Everyone can walk in and place the bid with their credit card and the person with the highest bid take the WL

Multiple session (restricted to 2 session) must pay a special handling fee
Old 11-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Singapore employer will still exploit. More than 50% of the increment will go to the OKT.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Singapore employer will still exploit. More than 50% of the increment will go to the OKT.
AV decides. So if any of them reading they can understand our reasoning why girls should get more. The okt has to improve to get more pay. Look at how 1856 manage?? All girls go home and they swat flies. Sothey should earn more through volume which will lead to better service and better girl management. And not thru a bigger cut
Old 11-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

To be fair GL Cat150 has been that price since i started chionging in 2008 and quality has definitely dropped.

It seems inevitable that the price should go up to attract "better quality" girls. It feels like the current cat150 are at the standard of cat100 a few years back.

However, how can the quality be assured of it goes up to 200? What if it's just the current cat150 but priced at 200.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:00 PM

The market will find its equilibrium, it is demands and supplies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
To be fair GL Cat150 has been that price since i started chionging in 2008 and quality has definitely dropped.

It seems inevitable that the price should go up to attract "better quality" girls. It feels like the current cat150 are at the standard of cat100 a few years back.

However, how can the quality be assured of it goes up to 200? What if it's just the current cat150 but priced at 200.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Given the cost of living today, i think the increase may be inevitable. However that doesn't mean it will be well accepted by most.

I think the tier-ing may work.

100 - 30mins
150 - 45mins
200 - 60mins

At least it caters for different punter with different needs. Hopefully it will bring in quality WL to GL...though i doubt it
I think the following tier-ing better.

100 - 30mins
150 - 50mins
200 - 80mins
300 - 120mins

everyone choose according to the time and requirements
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1