The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goosexchase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
herpes transmission rates and GL

If a female has herpes and theres no outbreak, whats the statistic for the chance of me getting it with a condom on? And have a LOT of people gotten herpes from GL?
Old 06-08-2017, 12:13 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: herpes transmission rates and GL

fact..

1. easily 2/3 of the adult population has the virus.

2. condom doesnt protect you from getting herpes.

3. you can still get the virus even is there is no outbreak

4. the gals in Gl (legal house included) are not tested for the herpes virus

read the stickies in the health section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosexchase View Post
If a female has herpes and theres no outbreak, whats the statistic for the chance of me getting it with a condom on? And have a LOT of people gotten herpes from GL?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BrtduR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
fact..

1. easily 2/3 of the adult population has the virus.

2. condom doesnt protect you from getting herpes.

3. you can still get the virus even is there is no outbreak

4. the gals in Gl (legal house included) are not tested for the herpes virus

read the stickies in the health section.
Those middle aged old men who like to force raw on wl sure kena herpes or hpv or some other forms of stds... scare them better go back home fuxk their ugly wives
Old 06-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrtduR View Post
Those middle aged old men who like to force raw on wl sure kena herpes or hpv or some other forms of stds... scare them better go back home fuxk their ugly wives
you mean if the RAW is consensual wont kena herpes or HPV or some other form of STDs ?
Old 06-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you mean if the RAW is consensual wont kena herpes or HPV or some other form of STDs ?
All raws got chance to kena....but force raw sure kena.... best is stick to their old ugly wives for raw. Dun waste time hunting
Old 06-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

One man's old ugly wife is another man's MILF/GILF so she may be sleeping around and forcing raw on other men

In the end no one's safe.

Quote:
All raws got chance to kena....but force raw sure kena.... best is stick to their old ugly wives for raw. Dun waste time hunting
Old 06-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
One man's old ugly wife is another man's MILF/GILF so she may be sleeping around and forcing raw on other men

In the end no one's safe.
Well said....when man can go fuck around why they shall expect their wifes ( even she old n ugly ) to safeguard their pussies for them? No more such like endless love of the 70s or 80s....LOL
Old 06-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Herpes are not cause by raw.. is more skin contact.. chill chill har
Old 06-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Well said....when man can go fuck around why they shall expect their wifes ( even she old n ugly ) to safeguard their pussies for them? No more such like endless love of the 70s or 80s....LOL
Those old men who like to raw around can pass their old wives to me... I will satisfy them foc
Old 06-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Those old men who like to raw around can pass their old wives to me... I will satisfy them foc
and then you can pass them your herpes virus also.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Why so concerned with herpes?
You guys forgotten about hpv.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Why so concerned with herpes?
You guys forgotten about hpv.
Whatever it is, if scare then stay at home fuxk ugly Wife don go around rawing wl.... very very risky
Old 06-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosexchase View Post
Most people who catch Herpes don't even know they have it because there are no symptoms.

Only a small percentage of those with Herpes actually have outbreaks.

However even those who never have outbreaks can still transmit the virus.

Condoms provide very little protection against Herpes because transmission is via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum.

Anyone who who frequents whores on a regular basis has probably caught the infection. They just don't know it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss i know how to protect ourselve from herpee. All you have to do just wear space shuttle suit or chemical plant suit or fireman suit or biological suit can prevent herpee.For extra protection SOP, one must always remember wear 10 comdom LAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Most people who catch Herpes don't even know they have it because there are no symptoms.

Only a small percentage of those with Herpes actually have outbreaks.

However even those who never have outbreaks can still transmit the virus.

Condoms provide very little protection against Herpes because transmission is via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum.

Anyone who who frequents whores on a regular basis has probably caught the infection. They just don't know it.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Boss i know how to protect ourselve from herpee. All you have to do just wear space shuttle suit or chemical plant suit or fireman suit or biological suit can prevent herpee.For extra protection SOP, one must always remember wear 10 comdom LAH
Bro, I don need your response.... the one I waiting for haven reply me yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1