The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
UltraBullToad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 3)

Nice update, camping for more
Old 23-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
srijaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stay here for more
Old 13-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I sat down like a nice puppy and we kind of chat about everything else like good old friends. Rachel mentioned about how her parents are really against her marrying a Singaporean and how things went sour and she left home. I heard quite the same happened to my friend who left everything back home and came to Taiwan too. I guess that kind of explain why no real families really came over to the funeral. I wondered if my dear brother's family even knew about it.

Rachel then did mentioned that her family did came earlier one day, but left just as quietly as they came. Rachel did not want them to pity her really. AT least she has a proper business and is making ends meet. When she left home, she kind of left them. She said. I could feel Rachel is about to cry. I knew she missed her family. I wanted to give her a hug, but I did not want to break the mood then. Because, for once, it seems like we could open up to each other.

I had quite a bit by then and I guess I started blabbering about my girlfriend too. How she was always busy with work and how career is very important to her and how we hardly even meet and even so when we did, it's in between her meetings. Rachel looked at me and I can sense I got her empathy. We chat about a lot of things that night, about ourselves and even about the funeral.

"Hei, I heard there should be strippers for the funeral. Is that true?" I smiled suddenly. Rachel looked at me and I think many things ran through her mind. "You know, I think he would love it..." I grinned.

"But, you know its mainly for the crowd and I do not even know where to get a stripper even if I wanted to..." Rachel snapped and rolled her eyes. I guess that did not really get her approval. "Well, if you are so resourceful, you go get one!" She challenged. I really did not know where to get one.

"You strip... I think that will do!" I laughed and joked about it. Rachel faced turned and immediately she laughed too, realizing its a joke. "Are you crazy, then everyone will see me!" She splash some water onto my face and I splashed back, then she stood up and we kind of got into a splashing war, a bit anyway and then she slipped and we ended up hugging together again.

"You know... When he said everything is at your disposal, he really meant... me as well..." Rachel looked away and blushed suddenly. I can't help kissing her peach red cheek and whispered back. "Ya, I know..."

But good thing never last forever, suddenly a cold winds blew across the spring pool and rain began to drizzled down once again. We feel really cold all a sudden and instinctively, we jumped out of the pool, out of the embrace and quickly ran back into the room, naked but fast.
Old 13-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
GrabUdder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, thanks!
Old 15-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We each hurried back into our own rooms and I just remembered I left all the fancy toys at the pool, so I went over to pick them up, still naked though. I was wondering if Rachel is okay back in her own room. I can imagine her dressing up into her pj or something. I walked back into my room and since it was a cold night with the rain, I just slipped into my long sleeping pants and wore a T-shirt and slip under my blanket. Then I felt something was wrong. I feel something inside my blanket!

Before I can react, I felt Rachel's hand grab my around my chest and she just stuck close to me, her breasts pressing onto my chest. I was wondering what that means. Does she wants to continue or something? Before I can turn around, I got my answer though.

"No funny thoughts! It is just cold. Let's sleep together tonight since there is nobody else in the hotel anyway!" She whispered softly into my ears and I feel her hand hugging my softly. It must be like 3am I imagine. I guess it is also a pretty good time to start sleeping. In the dim glow light, I can feel Rachel soft breathing and tender skin so close to me. This must be paradise, I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and god, I was dead tired. I wrapped my hand over hers and before I could count to 10, I was asleep.

The next morning greeted me gently as the sun shone into my room and I heard the opening of the door, more gently today. Rachel pops her head in and greeted me with a gentle smile.

"Get up, lazy pig! It's time for breakfast!" She giggles and I opened my eyes finally. This is only Day 3 in Taiwan and so much had happened... I still could feel the warmth in the blanket as I crawled out of it and the faint scent of Rachel's body fragrance. I knew this time, this isn't a dream...
Old 16-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 9
ClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please continue bro
Old 26-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

I dragged my sleepy self out to brush my teeth and wash up. As I walked out from my room towards the kitchen, I passed by the girl’s room and notice they had yet to return. Maybe they really had a lot of fun. To my surprise, there was nobody and nothing in the kitchen. No Rachel and no food. I was wondering what was wrong and I guess my brain had not woken up yet. A tap on my shoulder made my turned around and I saw Rachel smiling at me as she took my hand and lead me out to the garden. There on the table was a nice meal waiting for me. But I think the fact that Rachel is holding my hand and leading me to that made me almost felt like she was my girlfriend more than my actual ex-girlfriend then.

I sat down opposite her on the table and we began to really enjoy a quiet and happy breakfast for just the 2 of us. Rachel has either made or more likely went out to buy for me a very Taiwanese style breakfast which I did not really taste before back here. There are turnip cakes, rice dumpling, twisted cruller and eggs with bacon in them. To top that all, there were the smooth and creamy soy milk, which however, did remind me of Rachel’s sexy tits, although I am not supposed to have such dirty thoughts right in the morning. The slow-moving stream of spring water from the mountains runs through the garden in a stream, filling up and emptying the bamboo filler is just so Zen that I almost thought this was a temple or something. Happy butterflies were dancing among the flowers in pair and I just thought how life would had been so happy as well, if not for the fact that there is a funeral here and the sexy beautiful lady in front of the is the widow of my recently deceased friend.

For the first time, I tried to be serious about the whole helping out thing in the funeral and discussed about some plans and arrangement to be made so that the funeral can run smoothly in the next few days. Rachel did accept most of my suggestions, almost as if it was because after I had taken her, she really become submissive to me and nodded like an obedient little Neko girl. She also suggested that since I had not really gone around the area much in the past few days except than for lunch, I should take the day off and do some travelling plus also buying some things required for the funeral along the way. It does sound like errand boy though, but at least I have some freedom to go around and most of the stuff are little things anyway. But to travel alone is not really as good as if I was travelling with Rachel. But, of course, she cannot go since she need to hold the fort back at the funeral. I smiled and a few options ran through my mind.
Old 26-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
hanbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, please continue
Old 26-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BigHotDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulanjiao View Post
So sexy girl!
Old 26-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
rochgea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotDog View Post
So sexy girl!
And nice pinkish nips too
Old 05-09-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 19
Green_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to behold

sorry to hijack.

any bros have any idea who she is?
Old 05-09-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_papaya View Post

sorry to hijack.

any bros have any idea who she is?
You can find all pics.from this site

http://japan-cutegirls.com/cutegirls/59477/
Old 20-09-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster

Have been travelling a bit and really affected by the 7th month spirit. Will start writing again soon.

Stay till for more stories and, in case you are wondering, Xiao Ke is not just a random character during that part of my life, she is definitely coming back to the story soon...
Old 23-11-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

So with a day free, I suppose I can do some sight seeing, visit some people, but most of my friends are not really close by the mountain, but travelling is easy. I took a short walk out with my backpack of some essential items such as water and stuff and was walking aimlessly until I walked towards the convenient store again. I guess my sub-conscience might have wanted me to get something there for the day. And my mind also wondered if Xiao Ke is around today. So instead of stepping in directly, I when around to the alley behind to see if she was feeding the kittens again.

Well, Xiao Ke was there, and there was someone else too. I saw a young man, wall hugging Xiao Ke and she is trapped between his arm holding her hands onto her chest, while the man seems to be fondling her breasts forcefully as Xiao Ke struggles. I was wondering what to do, but my appearance had seems to be noticed as they turned around. The man, point his finger at her and angrily walked away from her. But not before giving me an angry stared and brushing my by like a real asshole would do. I was shocked, but I quickly looked at Xiao Ke. She was crying and she was not decently dressed. Her top was flip up and her bra can be seems unhooked from the front. She did not even bother to patch that up as she begin to run, away from me. At times like this, I let me instinct takes over and I just ran after her... It did not take long for me to catch up and I already find myself holding her in my arm with a warm hug.

Xiao Ke could not stop crying as she was shivering in tears, I just hold her closer. I know no words is good enough at that moment and all I did was really just holding her. Not in a sexual way as she was holding her hands up in defensive while I just hug her around her arms, not touching anything. I guess there were times for that and that was definitely not the right time. I heard her mumbling something as if she wanted to say something, but her crying soon put a stop to it and for quite some minutes, I was just holding her there and nothing else when both of us did not even realized it was raining softly then...

Xiao Ke suddenly pushes her arm forward, loosening my hold and turned around. I can clearly see her redden eyes and no, I did not look at her tits although I know I would see it if I wanted. I simply could not do that to a girl crying her guts out. She said nothing as she looked at me, then all a sudden, she just tip toed up and kissed me, deep on my lips, sealing the air and rain away from it. Before I know it, I was kissing her back and embracing her around her waist in the soft rain, right there in the alley on the early morning.
Old 23-11-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1