The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 3)

Previous Chapters:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

It turned out that someone was in the hot spring and it is none other than Rachel. As I entered the hot spring pool, I can hear the soft running of water in to the pool and the place was rather misty due to the heat from the spring water. I was deciding whether or not to retreat when I saw Rachel, back against me. Her full naked back was visible, despite the steams and in fact the steam kind of made her looked more sexy than ever. But on her back, I noticed whip marks of sort and I wondered if she had inflicted them herself. Maybe, but hat only made me want to hug her close and stroke her wound.

Somehow, my entrance was not silent enough. Rachel turned around and she gracefully covered her tits with her hand, well most of it anyway, including the nipples as she sat down into the pool, smiling at me. I was totally confused. I was expecting her to be throwing something at me, but instead she was siting them, gracefully and not hiding, and in her hand, I saw a glass of red wine. Those must be the wine I saw in my friend's chiller earlier. Well, it's about damn time we have a go at it!

"Why, are you shy? It's not like you have not seen me naked before..." Racheal teased. Have I? Before I can recollect my thoughts and sort out which are dreams and which are real, I find myself instinctively dropping my bathrobes and into the pool I go. Naked. Just like Rachel. I took the cup from her and gently tried out the aroma of the fermented grapes before taking a sip. Rachel just took the whole bottle and a mouth she drank, spilling some of it out of her mouth. If I did not know her better, I might actually thought she is a succubus or a vampire!

Seated opposite each other, I began to relax to the soft flowing of water against my body and enjoying the company of the beautiful wife of my friend. Well, nobody said looking cannot be enjoying. Even through the ripples of the water, I can faintly make out the nice peach shaped of her breasts, hidden under the mulky water. Rachel must had noticed I had been starring and she smiled. It was neither a sign of acceptance nor reject, but at least I wasn't chased out. As I laid back to relax, enjoying the late midnight silent, except than running water, Rachel suddenly began to spoke to me.

"So, tell me about yourself. I have only know you from what he had told me..." She smiled and made some water splashed on my face in order to make sure I was awake and not dead drunk from the red wine.

"Well... I smile, what do you want to know?" I poured myself more wine. And I must said, it was very good red wine, probably of 1985 and I can also feel Rachel has somehow really opened up. Her face was actually blushing or maybe it was just the wine.

"I heard you have a girlfriend now... Don't you?" She giggled. Well, bumper. She just have to bring this up at the most inappropriate timing. I was organizing my thoughts on how to tell her about it, at least the way I felt things were going between me and my girlfriend, Rachel raised her legs up above the water and smiled in a seductive way. At least that was how I felt it was... Perhaps I was a bit drunk too, even from good wine.
Old 29-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
JohnToshack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 3)

1st camper!
Old 29-05-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
transbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too..
Old 30-05-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Lord_of_Panda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on with yr story bro
Old 30-05-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
flewaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice shape tits!
Old 02-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rachel kicks the surface of the pool with her leg gently, but still it send splashes to my face. She giggles playfully as she places her leg onto my shoulder. Rachel's body must be really flexible. Could it be due to all the BDSM stuff she was doing with all the chaining and bending. But of course, even till then I wasn't sure if those were dreams or something. But naturally, a man would touch her leg then and so the man I was.

My hand slowly glides from her toes to her ankle and up her legs, feeling her smooth skin. There were almost silky and I was worried if I press too hard, the skin might break or something. Rachel rather enjoyed it though as she closes her eyes after gently sipping more of the red wine and placing the bottle beside the hot spring pool. My hands slowly slides along her leg, upwards, but actually down into the water, on her upper thighs and I know where I want to go. The question is, does she?

As I was about to move in between the legs, I could feel my hand suddenly trapped between her legs as she cramped them close then she opened her eyes and smiles.

"Don't be such a rush!" She lean over and whispered into my ears as she stood up. Well not exactly, she was kneeling on her legs and then with her hands over her tits she move close to me. I wanted to grab those pair of beautiful breasts, but I tried to hold myself back. It feel terribly. Like I am in hell inside but heaven outside. Rachel smiled and lean towards me, her whole body resting onto mine as she stick out her tongue, she glides it over my neck, then onto my nipple, which was somehow sensitive then. She blows a soft kiss on it before she licks it with the tip of her tongue, then she circled around it before sucking it in to her mouth.

I find myself losing control as I grabbed her head, brushing her hair slowly, my other hand could not hold back any longer as I reach for her tits and fondled it quite hard when I finally feel it in my palm and her nipples are already harden as I brushes against the center of my palm.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
WoodClipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story!
Old 02-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CurioCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 03-06-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Lotto933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 03-06-2017, 01:49 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

wa... got chapter 3 liao... keep up the good work
Old 03-06-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

i really like ur story.. plus got pictures... more updates pls.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
ReoBrunet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here too
Old 03-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster