The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Code Red. Sianz to max.

Got me all horny this morning and she tell me cannot finger her and no FJ. End up just ask her to blow me and CIM only.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Tell her as compensation she must go shave... better cleanliness when code red too..

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Tell her as compensation she must go shave... better cleanliness when code red too..
Up u bro. 😊
Old 18-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds like a clever way of encouraging her to go shave but I still maintain that TS should overcome the mental block and go down on her whether she is furry or bald!

If we go by the many fans of the thread "How often do you lick/suck pussy?", it is good testimony to the popularity of the practice.

Normally char bohs are most horny just before and after their code red days.

Hence TS should just go for it and give her pussy a paint job that he and she will never forget.

Don't worry about getting her pussy hair between your teeth, you may even like that sensation...there is always a first time for everything and life is all about experiencing.

So, when 'code red' is over, ask her to give her pussy a good wash and you go for your inaugural 'muff-dive'. You will love the intoxicating aroma and taste and she will love the sensation and may even squirt!

Have fun...
Old 19-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Code Red. Sianz to max.

Got me all horny this morning and she tell me cannot finger her and no FJ. End up just ask her to blow me and CIM only.
Mai hiam la... better than no job, when code red over restart lor
Old 19-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
FOrbin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Sounds like a clever way of encouraging her to go shave but I still maintain that TS should overcome the mental block and go down on her whether she is furry or bald!

If we go by the many fans of the thread "How often do you lick/suck pussy?", it is good testimony to the popularity of the practice.

Normally char bohs are most horny just before and after their code red days.

Hence TS should just go for it and give her pussy a paint job that he and she will never forget.

Don't worry about getting her pussy hair between your teeth, you may even like that sensation...there is always a first time for everything and life is all about experiencing.

So, when 'code red' is over, ask her to give her pussy a good wash and you go for your inaugural 'muff-dive'. You will love the intoxicating aroma and taste and she will love the sensation and may even squirt!

Have fun...
Haha well said bro
Old 19-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Yup, at least TS now know when is her code red cycle. Can plan to fire live rounds.....hehehe
Old 19-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsabt6x View Post
Yup, at least TS now know when is her code red cycle. Can plan to fire live rounds.....hehehe
No balls to fire live rounds. Condom is a must
Old 19-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Told her that liao. Working on physco-ing her to shave whenever I go the chance. Maybe I should give her drought season and warn her no sex if no shave. :P
Old 19-09-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Told her that liao. Working on physco-ing her to shave whenever I go the chance. Maybe I should give her drought season and warn her no sex if no shave. :P
Since you are so insistent that she shaves, I would suggest u invest S$39 to buy her a 'Philips BikiniGenie Bikini Trimmer plus Shaving head' from Harvey Norman.

She will then have no excuse about not having a proper tool to shave with. Additionally it will be easy for her to keep herself always shaved for your painting pleasure. All that is needed are standby batteries.

I would rather have her stay natural even if it means picking the odd pube hair from between my teeth! haha
Old 20-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bring her go wax.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

couldn't agree with you more. mai hiam.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Old 21-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro mike3329,

Thanks and returned 12 points.

Have a nice day.

My partner is clean shaven and it is slurpy.

Quote:
Since you are so insistent that she shaves, I would suggest u invest S$39 to buy her a 'Philips BikiniGenie Bikini Trimmer plus Shaving head' from Harvey Norman.

She will then have no excuse about not having a proper tool to shave with. Additionally it will be easy for her to keep herself always shaved for your painting pleasure. All that is needed are standby batteries.

I would rather have her stay natural even if it means picking the odd pube hair from between my teeth! haha
Old 21-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Any pics to proof authenticity?
Old 21-09-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good idea. Will check that out.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1