The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
If this question is pointed at me,hehehe...my target would always be 100k HJ and 200k FJ...and then add on more for any extra value-added-service.

That's the prices for milf... in massage places 😊

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
To be honest, I never got 200k FJ service in Batam... maybe my negotiation too much sucks...
Old 25-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny84 View Post
Noted on the ST prices in Batam
Hehehe...do note that I gave to you my "targeted" ST pricing earlier ,not in a general term. Most who weren't with me in Batam would pay about 250k (or more) for a hj and around 400k (or more) for a fj. And I have never gotta any hj or fj in pubs/clubs in batam before (only bbbj inside KTV,hehehe...MP and joints don't count in).

But learning and modifying a fellow bro here who used to frequent,I was able to get 2 girls for overnight at 500k each in discotheque tho,hehehe...but then ,that was almost 2 years ago.

100k to 150k hj is pretty common in my small group of friends,same applies for fj between 200k to 350k. My whole trick is to bargain (softly),never settle for the 1st quoted price. Play nice and not look desperate.

Quote:
About this New Spa near BCS, do they offer similar service like octopuss (massage with full package)
Yes,there is a package where HJ is included. If I don't remember wrong,should be around 400k before the membership and after happy-hour discount today. FJ is negotiable at most time with a little top up somewhere between 100k to 150k.

Price has gone up a little since the last time I was there. When I was there nearly a year ago,i paid less than 250k during happy hour (before 4pm) and topped up 100k for fj (self negotiation with girl).

Hot pool,sauna,O2 room and other facilities all included,but exclude food and beverage. I emphasis unisex in my earlier post becos I brought my girl there before too,hehehe...

Quote:
For normal massage, I want to bring my friends to Sport Massage near nagoya, but for Massage with extra...I'm still do not know which one good, I understand there are lots of it near Formosa (I used to stay there), maybe bro Nono can tell me which massage joint has a good service package and nice girls as well
Normal massage w/o extra usually cost between 60k to 100k per hour in Batam. There is a whole long stretch of massage parlor behind Utama hotel. As the girls in massage parlor change between 3 to 6 month's time,there isn't really a permanently good or bad ones around.

My advise to most ,especially non-regulars were ,if the price is right or only very little bit difference from whats read in the forum after all the bargaining,just go for it. Otherwise just drop the whole deal since massage per hour only cost 60k to 100k. It not gonna cost a dent in anyone's wallet anyway. If the service level after price is rendered right due to good chemistry or something else,...simply go back to RTF.

My enjoyment in Batam during massage today is often to start with an actual good massage 1st,follow by special service...and then another good massage. Mostly done within my hotel premises. And not walk 10 mins in a hot weather,have a good massage ,get some special service and then after cleaning myself up,sweat all the way back to my hotel.

So I believe everyone is different when it comes to having a good time. I just want to laze around when in Batam once a month,hehehe...I hope to be pampered.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes,hope I clarify that in my above post. 100k hj and 200k fj were my "targeted" pricing ever since I started Batam. Anything extra (or of value), I will top up.

What's your age definition for MILF/SYT in Batam?

I think many Singaporean who cheong in Singapore has a different definition on that when they reached Batam,hehehe...some 22 years old milf can really look sweet.

Just like in Batam,there's also 18-20 year old MILF too.

*becos many married young, and some even gave birth as young as 16. Those 23 years old girl who were mother of at least 2 child is quite common too. But they are still sweet,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
To be honest, I never got 200k FJ service in Batam... maybe my negotiation too much sucks...
Quote:
That's the prices for milf... in massage places ��
MILF and GILF, and maybe near Utama

Yup! Ultra-cheap means not only good negotiation skills, but also low demand for a certain good on the market
If nobody wants a FJ with some lady, the lady keeps prices low. But if nobody wants a FJ with some lady, there must be a reason...
(I know one may argue that massage skills improve with age, but if I am interested only to perfect health massage I don't go to Utama area places)

(Nono, you know I like to tease you. Don't be upset for my posts)
Old 25-09-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

Likewise.. for a 70 years old ah pek, 35 years old cewek (still call cewek?) will be a syt. :-p

Cheapest fj I got is 250k, twice. Once at Madurani Massage, once at Indorasa. Best part is we did it in the cubicle just next to the masseuse resting place in Indorasa.

Last edited by SheldonXX; 25-09-2017 at 06:51 PM.
Old 25-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today visited Sg.Panas area twice.
Morning go search for the Carlsberg wholesaler.
Afternoon shop at Oki Rp8000 and dine at Acia. Sg.Panas
Old 25-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The dinner

The bill
Old 25-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

FYI
ACIA will be closing it's operations @ Nagoya City walk.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!

Was in batam over the weekend. usually go alone. my friends that goes with me prefers to chiong ktv & drink.
Usual spot i go is Alishan and got a regular cewek there.
price have increased and minimum charges is 1 juta for a room. cewek sitting 400k and if the girl agrees to go then its 1.5 juta.

*Alishan starts at 2pm now but only around 5 girls.

tried square this trip
small room 5-6 pax min 800k
medium room 8-10 pax min 1.2 juta
deluxe room 14-16 pax min 1.5 juta
vip room 18-20 pax min 2 juta
vvip room 30-40 pax min 3 juta

beer tower 584k
beer jug 292k
chivas 12 , black label & JD @1.48 juta
vsop 1.58 juta
cordon bleu 4.38 juta

cewek sitting 400k and if the PR agrees to go after 2am ... need nego lol ... rip off

the disco is just downstairs from ktv and have live band. heard its the to be seen area and not easy to pick up girls as they come with friends.

suggest for newbie chionging batam ktv to avoid square if your aim is bring cewek back. for pure fun its ok.

grand i hotel is another ktv that can tabo girl @1.5 juta if you arrived too late and want younger cewek.

have tried another ktv but forgot the name ... cheaper but forgetable as its mainly catered for locals.

*all 3 ktv are indon ceweks only

Heard M1 ktv is also more expensive then Alishan but have yet to try. Any bro knows the damage range ?
Old 26-09-2017, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
Was in batam over the weekend. usually go alone. my friends that goes with me prefers to chiong ktv & drink.
Usual spot i go is Alishan and got a regular cewek there.
price have increased and minimum charges is 1 juta for a room. cewek sitting 400k and if the girl agrees to go then its 1.5 juta.

*Alishan starts at 2pm now but only around 5 girls.

tried square this trip
small room 5-6 pax min 800k
medium room 8-10 pax min 1.2 juta
deluxe room 14-16 pax min 1.5 juta
vip room 18-20 pax min 2 juta
vvip room 30-40 pax min 3 juta

beer tower 584k
beer jug 292k
chivas 12 , black label & JD @1.48 juta
vsop 1.58 juta
cordon bleu 4.38 juta

cewek sitting 400k and if the PR agrees to go after 2am ... need nego lol ... rip off

the disco is just downstairs from ktv and have live band. heard its the to be seen area and not easy to pick up girls as they come with friends.

suggest for newbie chionging batam ktv to avoid square if your aim is bring cewek back. for pure fun its ok.

grand i hotel is another ktv that can tabo girl @1.5 juta if you arrived too late and want younger cewek.

have tried another ktv but forgot the name ... cheaper but forgetable as its mainly catered for locals.

Heard M1 ktv is also more expensive then Alishan but have yet to try. Any bro knows the damage range ?
you going this weekend?
Old 26-09-2017, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckboysey View Post
Planning to go batam tomorrow 2 days 1 night anyone going?
I can go if you go one or two days later
Old 26-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post

Me first timer to Batam last week. Tried M1 ktv as someone in group requested cina. With zero research, prices quoted to us was 750k for small room, 1 juta sit, 3.5 juta to tabao prc, viet, indo chinese.
I sang alone that night.

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 26-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Yup! Ultra-cheap means not only good negotiation skills, but also low demand for a certain good on the market
If nobody wants a FJ with some lady, the lady keeps prices low. But if nobody wants a FJ with some lady, there must be a reason...
I kept that in mind most of the time in my every oversea trip.

"if nobody wants a FJ with some lady, there must be a reason..."

Free or cheap stuffs doesn't always mean good stuffs (the same applies for expensive ones too), so if I can find good and cheap stuffs,i win it like a bonus. "Good things never cheap,cheap things never good" obvious cannot be applied to my game in Batam,hehehe...

I sourced for its "reason/s". Hence, I mainly go to shops where business isn't fantastic,and start digging from there. Can some time find gems in a desert. When these "gems" become tainted over a period of time,it loses their shines ; and at an even later time,their value drops too (I call that aging stock,hehehe...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
(I know one may argue that massage skills improve with age, but if I am interested only to perfect health massage I don't go to Utama area places)

(Nono, you know I like to tease you. Don't be upset for my posts)
When it comes to massage,i prefer to look for consistency. Which massage shops were considered "consistent" when it comes to girls? Which shop often maintain its standard? Etc etc...I put a couple of criteria into consideration. And most of Utama area of massage shops definitely do not meet the consistent criteria I am looking for. Oh,i used a strong word here, "definitely",so it means I am sure,hehehe...

Internet isn't real world,whatever said on the internet is just one ear in,one ear out,...I dont take them too seriously. Only I know what I wish to have, forum only give me an idea/suggestion.

Example :

a. Real world,those almost super model girls photo you shown me,they are real. No need to doubt at all.

b. Typing the words using my nick in this forum or anywhere else on the internet saying, "Blackpage is an idiotic asshole", common sense easily tells anyone who could use their brain to think,its definitely NOT REAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Likewise.. for a 70 years old ah pek, 35 years old cewek (still call cewek?) will be a syt.
I notice a 19 year old MILF at Sri Kandy and a 20 year MILF in one of the older KTV recently during Sept,hehehe...there are also quite a handful of 21-23 year old MILF in Happy 8 today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Cheapest fj I got is 250k, twice. Once at Madurani Massage, once at Indorasa. Best part is we did it in the cubicle just next to the masseuse resting place in Indorasa.
My 200k rupiah bonk in Batam,hmm...I cant remember all of them,but some of my more memorable ones were in Hello Kitty (when they 1st started),another one at Sinar Kudamas which was testified by bro Fde83 (if I didn't remember wrong),and then there is Indo rasa, Madurani...and oh,not forgetting my 1st Utama MP namely D'avant which has closed down. There was a few more others,just cant remember their name in a short notice. I will need to read back my trip summaries,hehehe...

Hotel lowest priced bonk was in King's massage at 250k,and also New Spa (Batam City Hotel)at 200k top up,Octopuss (Pacific Hotel) and Altalanta men's spa (near Novotel) at 250k. Prices of hotel bonk however has gone up to around 350k to 400k today.

So,if I average out,today's per bonk price should be around 300k to 400k per bonk in Batam after some simple bargaining. Age range can be between 21 to 35. But still,i am targeting prices at 100k hj and 200k fj,base on the pricing I read more than 3 years ago in the forum,hehehe...

Cheap things never good,good things never cheap obviously don't apply to me in Batam. In Batam,i am constantly looking for cheap and good things (indo Chinese per bonk only 350k rupiah),hehehe...enjoying Batam,enjoying life!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-09-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yes,hope I clarify that in my above post. 100k hj and 200k fj were my "targeted" pricing ever since I started Batam. Anything extra (or of value), I will top up.

What's your age definition for MILF/SYT in Batam?

I think many Singaporean who cheong in Singapore has a different definition on that when they reached Batam,hehehe...some 22 years old milf can really look sweet.

Just like in Batam,there's also 18-20 year old MILF too.

*becos many married young, and some even gave birth as young as 16. Those 23 years old girl who were mother of at least 2 child is quite common too. But they are still sweet,hehehe...
In Indonesia, 21 is considered old in Jakarta, in batam to many is SYT

In Indonesia, starting age for WL can be as Low as 14, started from Jakarta, when they reached 23 or so, they have toured many other parts of Indonesia, before coming here, batam

Most by the time in mid twenties would have a kid or more. Those who don't free lance anymore would end up in massage parlours, usually late 20s, youngest I ever encounter is 24. Usually start off w contract w the shop, turn over rates are high.

MILF definition is very broad here. Can be young n have kids, or older ladies who are the unwanted already. Most of them retire by age 45.

Those who are older, fat, late 30s can nego hj n fj for prices of 100k n 200k. Don't be surprised that they are damm good n Horny. Much better services than those in 20s.

Those below 30 are usually the ones asking for prices above 300k, but can nego down

Those who just come or in early 20s with some looks will be the ones asking high prices to nego down. Those in big spas are the ones with highest price range as they think that they are most beautiful n usually selected ones for their looks. But skills wise, not necessarily good.

Generally those who get called to hotel rooms, in spas w facilities will ask for higher prices. That's why I prefer to go to the shop for services.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1