The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Hairstylist left

tent is set up....
Old 14-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

cooking my combat ration and drinking kopi waiting patiently for the next update!
Old 14-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

camping here.
Old 15-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting... Waiting
Old 18-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

TS!!! faster come back hor
Old 18-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

must wait for TS to have his next hair cut to continue
Old 18-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!

where are u ts!
Old 19-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sunnylee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camper's reporting..
Old 19-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very hard to write, my OC always around. Ok will try to write in office later. Thank you for the support. Must think and write leh, not copy and waste one, hehe.
Old 19-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I opened my car door for her, she proceeds to sit down and say xie xie, you are so gentlemanly. I smiled at her and thinking, it's all a show hehe.
it's only like 10mins drive from her old house to the new house, along the way passed by the saloon and I drove slowly and guided her how she can walk to there. Reached liao, i quickly stepped down from the car and opened door for her, she came up excitedly and thanks me again. I immediately took out my GPS and store this XY location, this will be my play ground for don't know how many years I think....hehe. She just looked around the surrounding very fast and proceed back to the car.

I asked "That is it? you don't want to see the house?"
She said: "No need, i just want to know how to walk here, my sister friend will help us move things here"
wah heng ar....no need to waste my time on this.
I asked "then where you want to go now?"
she said "go home or is there any nice places to go?"
I quickly think any romantic place to go?
Have you been to "XYZ park" or "Mountain XYZ"?
She said "No, i came here 1 year plus le, nobody bring me around, everyday work and go home"
Wow, I am thinking, good lah, she will love to go to these places.

I asked "But you dressed so sexy, how to go?"
She said "not convenient?"
I am thinking, Wow she is really quite open hor, not afraid people will see ar, she not scared but I am scared ar, wait my friends or relative see I die. But don't want to end the night so soon, hack care lah!

I said "Hmmm....can lah, now weekday, think not many people, let's go"
Reached the park liao, super dark, very good, drove to the corner of the carpark hehe. Open the door for her again, she came down, just wearing a slipper.

She said "wow....what a nice beach!"
I just follow her for a while behind her srcutinising her figure. she don't even need high heel and her hip is so qiao! damn good figure, infront think got C and back can ride people. Cannot let her see my TIKO side, i quickly walked beside her and lead her to the beach. Slowly and occasionaly asked her to be careful of stone or whatever. We were TCSS there and i try to understand her background. She grad from XYZ university in the northern part of china,
can't find any job there, so came here to cut hair. She missed her mother but no money to buy ticket back. She earned very little here, think less than 1k per month. Haiz....hear already I also feel sad for her but not forgetting to keep closer and closer to her. hehe, this is to test if she will reject. ocassionaly she will brush against me and I feel hardon. But slowly slowly I told myself, must remain gentlemanly. Then she started to ask about me

She said "Do you have gf or wife?"
I said "No" Try to say too much, the more you say, the more she can ask.
She said "Why? you are not bad looking, in fact quite cute, my lady boss and collegue all took notice of you. Must be your taste very high"
I said "No lah, i got three gf previously, just broke, scared of love already"
She said "Oh...." I forget what she said liao
Anyway i just anyhow bluff la, can feel that her comfort level in me rise again. And she mentioned I am not bad looking, hmmmm think it's quite likely can catch this fish hehe.

After some TCSS and slight touch touch

I asked "you want to go to the mountain XYZ, the night scenary is very beautiful there!"
She said "Oh.....I want....but you got time?"
Actually tomorrow i still need to work, hack care la, don't go you don't know what you will miss

Proceed to the car.....(Got to work, TBC)
Thank you for the brother who Up me, you make me hide in the corner, having lunch trying to recall my sweet memories

Last edited by TreakSYT; 19-10-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 19-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To TS,

Great job man!!!

I just up you with my humble points..
Old 19-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

We were both in the car again. Driving from the beach to the mountain. Along the way, I roll down the window, let her enjoy the breeze. She looks so comfortable and I can tell she really appreciate what i did. When stopping at Traffic light, can see some uncles looking in.

Reached the mountain, going UP the slope, all my past sweet memories flashed back. That time during my Army times got quite a number of flings, riding bike that time really let me enjoy a lot of things, don't know whether i should pen it down....cannot la....they are all singaporeans, abit dangerous...but can consider.

Ok back to her. Going up the slope and park at my usual parking lots. Opps, told you last time i used to bring SYT here, so quite familiar with these places. Carefully guide her out and climb the staircase up to see the most beautiful scenary in Singapore. She was stunned.

She said "I didn't know singapore has such a nice scenary!"
I said "Hmmm yes, take your time to enjoy"
Taking out my cigarettes and act cool and slowly light it. Actually smoking is to conceal my nervousness and also give me some time to stop talking and think of the next steps. I just stand near her keeping quiet and observing her. Really don't know what to do with her, I am a person that will not force people to do what she don't want, so I just see how it goes.

Finally she said "Very late le, time to go home"
I said "Ok"
We proceed down the stairs, walking down all these stairs give me the chance to hold her hand hehe. Gentleman mah, she can't complain. Along the way, there are some weird corner that don't know leads to where, so i challenge her to go there take a look. She onz me. Good, can hold her hand longer, hopefully she slips then I can hug her hehe. Reach the bottom, nothing much, just a bridge. The challenge is to walk UP the staircase now. Also good, i will stay behind her, looking at her hips waiting to hold her if she falls. Suddenly her phone rings...she answered, can hear that it's a girl voice. Then they start chatting and she starts to pant.

Her friend said "How come you are panting, what are you doing now"
She said "I am having gao chao (cum already) now"
Then they both laugh.

Wah this girls quite open huh, can talk dirty man. I just continue smoking and walk her down to the car. Then i drove her home, nothing happen for today.

Note: These are all my true experience that last for 2 years plus, i am recalling all the juicy details from the start, i wonder if bro here finds it too lenghty or just want to read the ACTION part....hehe let's see your comments first.
Old 20-10-2012, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
timezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story bro , its not too lengthy dont worry
Old 20-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

waiting for you bro
Old 21-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

Nice story, upped your points too

But there is one part I don't get......

Quote:
She said: your OC very pretty.
I said: Yes, but you are also very pretty.
Quote:
She said "Do you have gf or wife?"
I said "No" Try to say too much, the more you say, the more she can ask.
The hairdresser saw you and your OC twice before (at the salon and on the road).

How can you still say you no GF / Wifey?

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1