The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Yeah the thread is alive ... camping for more updates
Old 21-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
ariesguyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plssss...more updates. Wow bro your stories is so enticing!
Old 21-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Tinzag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 21-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
cm8t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 21-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No message from MM yet so decided to return to the hotel.

Went straight to my room to change into PJs before going to MM’s room to wait for her. As I enter, the lights were on and it seems that MM was already back. When I was about to call out to MM, I heard some moaning and creaking of bed. My heart sank as the first thought that came to my mind was MM being screwed by someone she met during her night out. In a fit of anger, I pushed the door open loudly. The sight that I saw blew my mind. MM wasn’t being f**ked. It was YQ that was being screwed by MM with a strap-on dildo and XL was lying beside YQ enjoying with the jack rabbit held by MM. The girls were having a lesbian orgy! They were all shocked of me barging in as well. XL immediately grabbed the sheets and pillow to cover her big assets which didn’t cover up much as all of them were on the top and the sides of the comforter still tugged in tightly under. YQ too tried to cover her C boob’s nipples with her hands. Lil’bro immediately “Stand up for Sg” at the sight. I quickly apologized and covered my eyes. I turned around and fumbled out of the room, but was my head met with the door frame. I squatted down rubbing onto my forehead from the knock and I heard giggles behind me.

MM: “Baby, you ok?”
GN: “Ya, sorry sorry. I go out now.”
MM: (In a cheeky voice) “Baby, you want to join us? Some of these, I not sure how to use.”

Holy God! Blessed me!

GN: (Standing up, back facing them and covering my eyes) “Err…. XL and YQ is ok with me joining?”
MM: “They are nodding their heads. They are ok. But you cannot f**k them, can only use the toys. This one I say. Your dick is mine and mine alone.”
GN: “ok. So I can turn around now?”

I heard 3 acknowledgements following that and turn around. XL still holding on to the pillow trying to cover her body. YQ have sat up and slipped into her side of the bed under the comforter holding up to her shoulders. MM was still kneeling on the bed wearing the black strap-on dildo looking at me. I walking over and gave MM a deep long kiss.

GN: (Whispering) “Dear, you sure of this? I might need to get intimate with them everywhere.”
MM: (Whispering back) “Yes, as long as you keep your lil’bro only to me.”
GN: (Nodding) “OK, Where were you all?”

I took off my bathrobe and showing my boxes with lil’bro fully awaken. I can see that XL and YQ were both staring at my groin and heavily blushing at this point. MM broke the awkward silence.

MM: (Adjusting the strap-on) “I was trying this on YQ, but like not very smooth and my groin hurts a bit from something poking out.”
GN: (Helping MM take off the strap-on) “Did you put lub on it?”
MM shook her head. I took a good look at the strap-on and it’s a 2 way strap-on vibrator. While I examine the strap-on, YQ was watching closely. XL got up and slipped under the comforter and got closer beside YQ listening as well.
GN: (Smiling) ”Of course it hurts. So dry and rubber friction. Plus this is a special strap-on.”

I paused and went to get the lub and batteries. Found the batteries, but the remaining tube of lub was nowhere to be found. No choice, I will need to proceed, if not the passion will die after too much waiting time. Loaded the strap-on and the remote from the packaging with batteries. Gave it a test and went towards MM and placed the strap-on on the bed.

GN: ”Dear, come. (Looking at XL and YQ) You girls enjoy the show and massage yourself a bit ok?”

The girls nodded. I went on to kiss MM and fondle with her assets, while MM stands beside the bed in full view of the girls. Slowly I proceed down south to massage her from waist to butt cheeks and finally ending at lil’sister who is already slightly wet. I continue this kissing and slight fingering MM to get her wet. At the corner of my eyes, I could see the girls obediently massaging themselves under the sheets. As MM got sufficiently wet, I reached for the strap on. Hooked on the top strap and I directed the inward shorter dildo slowly rubbing lil’sister wetting the dildo and using the head to press at the opening of lil’sister. MM with her hands resting on my shoulders, she was enjoying the stimulation with the dildo. Inch by inch the inward dildo slowly sat nicely into MM with her giving out a moan in pleasure. I went on to hook on the butt strap under her groin to the top and tighten it. As I tighten the strap, it was moving the inward dildo in a side way front/back motion.

MM: “Ahh.. Ahh..” I signaled to YQ to come closer to the bed side. She did so and got out of the comforter shyly. I confirmed my estimate that YQ assets is a 34C with dark brown nipples slightly bigger in size compared with MM’s cute and light brown nipples. Her super sexy curvy waist is a huge turn on. YQ’s lil’sister was slightly darker in colour and trimmed not shaved. My lil’bro got up again from the eyeful view. I turned to MM to get a second confirmation, before bending down to suck on YQ’s nipples and massage her pussy. MM too walked up to YQ from the side of the bed and frenched her. YQ gave out several soft moans muffled by MM’s kiss and responded by tugging downwards the outward dildo of the strap on. That in turns moved the inward dildo out, pumping MM slightly.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Oranjit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great show bro .... more please
Old 22-09-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
AnchorBolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!
Old 22-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Gouttis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 25-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Thank you for all the support and encouragement. For those that is following this story, please pardon me and endure for awhile. Due to work, the updates for the next few weeks could be pretty slow and possibly once per week. I will update as long as i can find time.
------------------------------------------------------
That in turns moved the inward dildo out, pumping MM slightly.

MM and YQ: “Uhmm….Uhmm…”

YQ was still not wet enough to take in the dildo, hence I went the next step to insert my left index finger to press on her g-spot. Every lil’sister have different turn on spot, but with the g-spot it never fails to stimulate. YQ’s g-spot was slight further in as I had ¾ of my fingers inside before I felt the spongy point. After working on it for a minute or so, YQ was moaning louder and louder still with MM’s DFK. She was also beginning to tug down fast and stronger on the outward dildo. That was when MM broke the kiss and both girls moaned out un-muffled. I hasten the stimulation and inserted my middle finger into YQ. When I did that YQ open her eyes wide and stared at me.

GN: “Sorry, did I hurt you?”
YQ: (shooked her head) “No. umph…..”

YQ have stopped tugging on the dildo and MM walked over to me instead putting the dildo at my face. I gave the “HUH? You want me to suck on the dildo?” reaction and MM seems to have read my expression and nodded. Reluctantly, I took the dildo into my mouth and started moving it. It felt really gay and uncomfortable. Eventually, I was actually biting on the head of the dildo and pulling it slightly so that it was actually moving in and out of MM’s lil’sister. By this time YQ, have already gotten substantially wet, but she did not climax. It seems like YQ have slightly more tolerance to fingering. If it was MM, she would have cummed by now. I released the dildo from my mouth, coating the head with some of my saliva and retracted my fingers out of YQ. Guided YQ to spread her legs over the edge of the bed and positioned MM with the strap on dildo to YQ’s pussy. Slowly inch by inch, MM pushed it in. I was also holding MM back as she was rushing to push the dildo in forcefully. I patted MM’s butt cheek to indicate to take it slowly. After a few pumping, the dildo was lubricated with YQ’s juices and MM was accustomed to f**king YQ, like a guy, in missionary. The wonder of a 2-way dildo is that it could pleasure both ladies at the same time. The pushing action pushes both dildos into the pussies and pulling extracts the dildo with the belts hooking tightly to MM’s waist. After observing the action for a few more times, both ladies were enjoying the momentum and moaning away.

My lil’bro was erected this whole way and thirsty for action himself. I turned to XL who have actually dozed off. Without seeking further permission from MM, I pulled the comforter off XL like opening a present. XL’s huge D class assets welcomed me. They were huge and yet light pinkish brown nipples were relatively average size, between the dimension of MM and YQ. To me super big and wide nipple area is a very big turn off. XL’s lil’sister was almost cleanly shaved with only a small landing stripe on the top. Her pussy lips were bright pinkish red in colour in comparison to her super fair complexion. XL woke up from the shock and blushed bright reddish with me looking at her. She shyly cover her lil’sister with her hands. I took off my boxers and lil’bro flicked out. I wasn’t going to “attack” XL’s asset, but in fact I straddled over XL and pulled her down into a 69 position. Placed my lil’bro just over XL’s mouth and went on to work on XL’s lil’sister. XL opened her mouth with a moan from my first licking and I took the chance to pushed my lil’s head into her mouth. I was actually only guessing that she would open her mouth, if not I would have been forcefully pushing lil’bro in for a bbbj. XL took in lil’bro and started mouthing. She was actually inexperience in bbbj with several times teething onto lil’bro’s skin and no licking or sucking just mouthing. Didn’t blame her as this was her first bbbj which I found out later on. I wasn’t going to disappoint her even when she wasn’t doing a good job. I went on to continue painting her clit, surround area and occasionally sucking and tonguing her lil’sister. At that very holy moment, the whole room was filled with moans, slurping sound and creaking of the bed.

After about 5 mins, I realise that I have not done something. I raised my head and reached out for the remote of the strap on and turned on the vibrators.

MM and YQ: “ARGHHHHH!!!”, “OHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDD!!“

I was delighted of the reaction and MM manage to continue pumping YQ. I got off XL taking out my lil’bro as it was slight sore from the teething. Got under XL lifting her back resting on my lap and legs over my shoulders. My head is now plugged in between her thighs and I proceeded back to licking and sucking her lil’sister. At the same time, my hands reached out for her precious assets and started to play “massage ball” and “radio tuning” with them.

XL: “ Ahhh…… Ahhh……”

A couple of minutes later, a loud moan came beside me and some droplets of liquid was splashing onto me. MM have climaxed. Almost sequentially, my mouth was filled with a small gush of juices from XL’s pussy. XL is not a squirter unlike MM.

MM: “Baby, quick turn it off. Cannot le.”

I did so and turned off the vibrator and MM retracted the dildo out from YQ. At the same time, I put down XL onto the bed and got out. MM was struggling to unbuckle the strap-on, so I helped. The inward dildo was dripping wet with MM’s juices. MM drop down sitting on the bed and XL was just lying at the side panting heavily. YQ sat up legs still spread open in the same position beside MM.

MM: “Baby, being a guy making love is so tiring.”
GN: “Haha. Now you know how physical it takes. YQ, did you enjoy it? Did you come like MM and XL?”

YQ nodded and followed by shaking her head slightly.
Old 25-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
RelaxGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, pls update soon
Old 25-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
loyalmounty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, camping for more..
Old 27-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
CaoKuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, support!
Old 29-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

Do please continue with the story .
Old 29-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

YQ nodded and followed by shaking her head slightly.

GN: “Huh? So did enjoy it but have not climax? Just now so vigorous and exciting also cannot? Did you ever climax before in your past sex?”
YQ: (Smiling) “Never before. This is only my second time having sex. Lost my virginity to my childhood neighbour and it was painful. He got scared and ran off after seeing blood.”
XL: (Suddenly interrupted, raising her hand like a student) ”Mine too. Quick one in the shower with my ex bf and before the next chance for further intimacy, we broke up. Just now was amazing, my first time cumming. YQ, you must try it. It’s wonderful.”

The usually quiet and shy XL, became chatty and excited. MM nodded in agreement. Oh my god! I am with a room of fresh meat. I was standing there naked and lil’bro went back to sleep.

MM: “Come I show you all magic. See, now its small and ….. ”
MM pulled me towards her and engulfed my sleeping lil’bro into her mouth and started licking and flicking my lil’bro’s head. Lil’bro woke up to such disturbance.
MM: “ now its big!”

The girls all broke into laughter. Before MM can complete her laughing, I turned her head and stuffed lil’bro into her mouth. Choking her a bit, but she continued to bbbj me while I am standing. I reached out for YQ and XL, pulling them to stand beside me on each side. Hugging them close to me with their boobs pressing onto me and I started massaging their butt and eventually reaching for their pussies from behind. With MM still giving a bbbj, my fingers and hands fondling each pussies and me alternate french kissing YQ and XL. This is the heavenly foursome that I dreamt of. After a while once both pussies were wet, I stopped fondling them and positioned the girls in doggie one on each side of MM. MM was still busy working on lil’bro. In that position, proceed to finger the girls with my index fingers first followed by adding on my middle fingers. I was doing a downwards scratching action, without the fingernails of course, trying to make sure I hit their sweet spot. This is hard, having to multitask, multi-touch sensing and yet having serviced by MM. XL’s sweet spot was relatively easy to hit and confirmed from her moaning getting louder. Thus, I was more focused on her and applying more pressure and hastening the pace. On the other hand (literally), YQ’s wasn’t giving a lot of feedback if I have hit the right spot and she was just wet in the pussy without any moaning.
At the very moment when I applied more pressure, XL climaxed again with liquid dripping onto the bed and some flowing down my palm. XL eventually collapsed onto the bed. MM seeing that upped the pace and power of suction on lil’bro. My tired left hand was still fingering and navigating in YQ. In no time, I felt the tingle and shot all my soldiers into MM’s mouth. MM slowly pulled out lil’bro and continued sucking him clean holding all the soldier in her mouth. She then went ahead to tap on XL’s butt and nudged YQ’s thighs. The girls got up and looked into MM’s mouth. With me looking at them, they shared my soldiers thru their mouth. MM was the first to swallow the soldiers, followed by YQ and XL.

MM: “So how does it taste? I feel today’s one is a bit sweeter.”
XL: “It taste a bit sweet, but also a bit fishy.”
YQ: “Hmm…I don’t know how to describe. Not fishy, not sweet. Taste a bit like plain mochi.”
GN: “3 of you all different taste. So YQ, you still haven climax? Can describe what you felt just now when I was fingering you?”
YQ: “Ermm…. It’s embarrassing…..”
GN: “Well, didn’t you all started off with the intention to explore your desire and sexual experience?” (MM and XL nodding in agreement)
YQ: (Blushing) “I say but cannot laugh at me.”
GN: “Don’t worry. Whoever laugh we will have something to punish him/her” Winking at MM.
MM: “Ya, we have a very special thing. Whoever laugh will need to wear it for the whole night till tomorrow morning.”
YQ: “Its still embarrassing and personal talking it about it so openly. What if one of you leak out at a slip of your mouth?”
XL: “No lah, I am sure this chat and whatever happen tonight will be kept within these walls and among us. If anything leaks out, girl will need to wear that jack rabbit thing for a day. GN will……… put on that special thing you all said for a day.”

The conversation and what happened till now reveals the different side of everyone. I thought MM was conservative and would not share me with others like I will definitely not let her get touched not mentioning f**k by other guys. XL was portrayed as the quiet and shy type, but turns out to be the most opened and vocal when it comes to sexperimentation. YQ instead became the shy and most unwilling to try new things or share her feelings.

GN: “XL you sure what you are committing to? Once you experience the proper way to use the jack rabbit, maybe you will be begging to wear it the whole day. Hahaha” Everyone laughed.
MM: (Smiling) “I agree with both XL and what my baby said. YQ don’t worry and described it out. I am sure my baby can at least try to help you experience climaxing. It’s really amazing. You won’t consider that you had sex if you never experience climax.”
MM: (Seeing YQ still feeling reluctant) “If you open yourself up tonight and follow all our instructions, I will pay for your one full day of expenses tomorrow. Plus I let you try my baby’s dick once tonight.”
GN: (Staring at MM) ”My dick is flesh and blood ok and not a dildo. I have feelings one hor. How can you treat me like a present and give to anyone.” (Acting sad)
MM: “Baby, you don’t act. Just now come in eyes open so big and lil’bro down there so fast jump up. You think I don’t know you wanted to f**k all of us.”

The group broke into laughter again and I didn’t deny that. We focused all our eyes back to YQ.
Old 29-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
MouParkBus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story, support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1