The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Hairstylist left

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit88 View Post

The hairdresser saw you and your OC twice before (at the salon and on the road).

How can you still say you no GF / Wifey?
Yes Bro, had been following, me confused too?
Old 21-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Winx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice story, upped your points too

But there is one part I don't get......

The hairdresser saw you and your OC twice before (at the salon and on the road).

Actually I have the same query.. No offence.. I really like ur experience..
Old 21-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 16
TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nice story, upped your points too

But there is one part I don't get......

Haha I appreciate bros here really pay attention to what I wrote. I guess it's abit confusing, ok I should clear the doubts

The OC I mentioned here is my wife, that is how I reference her to bro here
But in the lady boss and the prc eye, I have never admit she is my wife or gf.
But in the later part I will admit I have a gf, pls stay tuned.
Old 22-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Max18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting write up, cant wait to read more. No wonder i see some bros start camping for the story.

Looking forward on the admitting part.
Old 31-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Any continuation TS?
Old 03-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
n0b0dy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for the next installment
Old 10-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

TS got somemore continuation bo?
Old 10-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: My Hairstylist left

Ok so after a few more months of haircut, and my new house is ready to stay (I was preparing for marriage that time, so new house is left vacant). All my new hi fi system with surround sounds and big LCD and Blue Ray systems all ready! And new King size bed hehe! I am thinking must make full use of this period man During cutting, I asked her, have you seen Avatar before? She don't even know what is that? i said it's very nice! Some more my house like Cinema, you can enjoy the great sounds! She looks excited!
She asked me: after the show, can I sleep in your house because so late already.
I said: of course, I have a big bed for you.

After her work, I proceed to drive her to my house....I bought red wine and chips specially for her hehe. While watching, she seems excited but sleepy, maybe because it's a long show. While watching, my brain is all thinking of sex instead of the show. I went to my New King size bed, lay a blanket there, aiyo, scared the juice will stain mah, wait my OC see jialat. Switch on the aircon, make it cool cool first like Hotel, close the windows and blind ready for action hehe.

Almost 2 hr later, she cannot tahan liao, she asked, where is my bed, i feel like sleeping le. Oh I said it's there! I bring you there! I lead her to the bed and show her. She looks damn happy, such a Big bed! I quicky switch off all the systems, ensure my outside door are locked, switched off all the lights Oh my....action going to start liao, I just hope everything is ok!

I slowly walked into the bedroom, Oh.....she looks so lovely, wearing a white sleeveless blouse and a green hotpants! I am imagining taking off her hotpants liao! I quietly make myself lie softly beside her. She was shocked!

She said: Why you sleep beside me? I thought this is my bed?
I said: Ya, I said i got bed for you, but this is the only bed ah, I have to sleep here also, don't worry, this bed so big, can sleep two people.
She said: Like that ah, but you cannot touch me, if you touch me I will go home.
I said: Hmmmm ok, I just sleep only.
I am thinking, KNN, don't know real or not, she willingly to come here so late, some more wear hotpants, she don't have to make love? Will she really go home or call for molest if i touch her? Alot of thoughts and yet I really feel like trying, hehe.

sleep for 15mins, then I start to lie very close to her, she seems like really fall asleep liao. I start to hug her....oh...I can feel her warm and my didi is screaming to come out! She got no reaction, that's funny. Ok i slowly stroke gently on her hotpants and a small peek on her face. Opps, she asked me, what you doing?
I said: Oh, I just feel like touching you, can I?
She said: cannot...I said already, if you touch me I will go home.

Hmmm ok, I lie beside for another 10mins and I again, stroke gently at her butt, this time, I start to unbutton her hotpants. She wake up again.

She said: What you doing? Ok looks like you cannot keep your hands to yourself, I will go home now.
I said: Ok ok sorry, so late already go home very dangerous, I won't touch you, you sleep.

KNN, really cannot meh? I went out to the kitchen, light my cigg and start thinking. I can't possibly sleep lah with her beside me, should I send her home? Or just force her lah, anyway later give her some money maybe she will not call police leh hehe. Lots of thoughts lah......Finally I decided to force her, KNN so late already don't feel like driving, and my bro is hard like a dragon liao, I must poke her today!

I washed my mouth, put my fav purfume, slowly creep beside her, trying not to wake her up, my plan is to strip her naked then she wake up too late liao haha! I steady steady unbutton her hotpants....KNN, the button is so stubborn, so hard to come out, but nothing can stop my determination now, I unbutton one and proceed to the second, Opps, she wake up again!

She asked: What are you doing, I really got to go home!
I said: Don't like that, I long time never do liao, I start to plead with her, Can I just do with you One time, just One time can already please.
She is like thinking for a short while and said: Ok, just once only, anyway I also cannot sleep. But you must wear CD ok!
Oh my....I am like strike lottery liao! I quickly go and take my 003 and back to the bedroom, oh my....she has already stripped totally naked, I can't even strip her, I am thinking never mind, this will never be the first and only time, I will definitely strip her myself, this time just be like this....hehe.

I am abit tired liao, will continue again
Old 11-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sweeeeee good story again
Old 11-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Sibei comical sia this story

I don't give a shyte it's true or make-up...but this is indeed funny
Old 11-11-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Sibei comical sia this story

I don't give a shyte it's true or make-up...but this is indeed funny
This is true lor bro, up me if you like gum sia.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
verisio is Cool - loads of Potential

bro dun worry about points.. can't exchange for ntuc vouchers or what.. only for show one.. just continue writing. if pple like ur story, will up u
Old 11-11-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
dcbomb88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah pls continue your story
Old 20-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 15
Jalori is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJalori is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJalori is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJalori is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJalori is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jin swee la
Old 21-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 9
jonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreakSYT View Post
This is true lor bro, up me if you like gum sia.
I suggest you take your time slowly think back and write in down. Not suddenly thought of this scenario then you write. Like this your story will be very messy example you went salon with oc and hairstylist saw you in the car with oc and you tell her you no gf/wife. Since you got oc , you bring her to your house but you didn't say where is your oc and stuff....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1