The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 18-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AlextheMan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

First was my married ex-colleague who I know for almost ten years. Surprised that it finally did happen.
Second is my sister in law (wife's brother's wife).
Happy to share in private chat
Old 18-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlextheMan80 View Post
First was my married ex-colleague who I know for almost ten years. Surprised that it finally did happen.
Second is my sister in law (wife's brother's wife).
Happy to share in private chat
wow.. sure like to hear abt e SIL..
Old 18-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonald View Post
Changed my upload to Tinypic as imgur don't work.
Waiting for ur story bro😂
Old 19-09-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by interpol View Post
Didn't bonk this one but worth sharing

When I first started using online chat sites, met this milf online... we got to talking and she was very mysterious, she would ask for my video while chatting but refuse to show hers... somehow I trust her and continue chatting, after a while started sexting too... she's a milf with one kid and huge knockers...see alr damn steam kind although she is quite plump. Always talk about meeting up and bonking, but never did, so maintained online for long time. One day we were chatting, found out she was my cousin's aunty (his mum's aunt)!!! Imagine if we really did it...
You should read my story "My Auntie and I".
Old 19-09-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123999 View Post
Fresh happening last night,
After 2 rounds with gf, she has to leave home and I proceeded to go ahead and meet my friends for drinks at jalan sultan. Upon reaching there,

Friend(F): bro, got a new catch and is a Singaporean milf, damn horny, divorced, and just couldn't be satisfied...
Me: ur cock small la. Knn
F: no no, she just want and want and want and can have multiple orgasms and squirt like crazy.
Me: I am intrigued!
F: told her about u and she even mentioned that she won't mind having a threesome.
Me: bro, first, I have no more energy and secondly, I don't wanna see ur cock. Cb
F: u decide for urself bro, anyway she is joining us soon.

After a while,
Milf: hi guys...
I turn around and got a shock of my life...
Me: Peiwen???

Peiwen was from my secondary and everyone consider her as a school flower if u know what I mean...

PW: omg... Hello 123999
Me: hi.

The awkwardness and embarrassments was causing me to be tongue-tied.

F: u both know each other?
PW: we go back a long way baby.

We sat down and continue drinking but images of PW and F keeps coming up in my head.

F: bro, so about my proposal just now?
PW: what proposal?

F whisper into her ears and

PW: its awkward but I think alcohol is doing the trick to my brain.
Me: let's go then.

I settled the bill and all 3 of us hopped in to my newly bought SUV with F beside me and PW at the back.

Me: so where r we going?
PW: I am easy with anything, and I am wet now.

I drove us to a deserted carpark in the west and told them that we are trying something new. Now get down the car.

All got the hint and got down the car, pls note, I have got a pad but I promised my gf that I will never ever bring another woman there. PW and F also could host but I just wanna try something new.

With her on her knees with my cushion on the floor. She proceeded to give us a both a bj.damn sensual. But F has to make stupid remarks like...

F: bro, knn ur cock so big ar. Shit...
I started laughing and PW too started laughing.

I pulled her up with F lying on my backseat, I doggy her standing up and she blow F. After 5 mins of hard pounding, I told her it's my turn to get some bj, she cummed like twice thru the pounding.

PW went on to ride F and I went over the other side of the car. As she is riding, she bent down and took my tool in her mouth.

OK AWKWARD..... Cause my cock is above F face. After 2 mins, I just cummed in her mouth and she swallow everything. I excuse myself and the next scene I saw almost makes me puke.

PW went on to French F. I ignored them for a minute and he too cummed inside her.

Proceeded to clean up and sent them home.
Awkward silence in the car until

PW: we should have more of this.
F: yeah its damn erotic.
Me:....

I just had a 20 years friend swallowing my cum and my bro just taste it.

Managed to sent them home without hassle and I drove back still feeling disgusted about the whole thing. Hahahaha.
Hahaha

Funny sia....
Old 20-09-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
piazooka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow.. sure like to hear abt e SIL..
Same, like to hear too
Old 11-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone with anymore stories?
Old 14-10-2017, 02:46 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

had sex with a girl that turned out to be a FL/WL then ended up fucking her for 7 years as FB. Gf.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
This just happened 2 weeks back.

Was very inactive in WeChat, one night around 11pm I received a message from a girl saying hi. And after chatted for an hour. Found out that she is 18 years old from Malaysia and is a student that studying in poly and sponsored by our dear government and staying at a rental flat that is also sponsored by our government (this will never happen to a singaporean)

Found out that her 2 other roommates are not around as theywent back to Malaysia. And I self invited to her place and she said okay and asked me to bring umbrella. Apparently I thought she meant condom and I was wrong. She asked me to bring a REAL umbrella to open up and cover my face when I enter her house as she said there is cctv at the lift area and sometimes someone will check as they are not allowed to bring strangers back

So rush out and drive down within 5mins i reached. Initially I thought this might be some scam. But once I reached the doorstep I didn't knock the door in case it was a prank, so I told her to open the door as I'm already outside zz

Indeed someone opened the door. Went in sat in the living room for 10mins after some Chit-chat realised that she just broke her virgin 2 months ago . Told her to go in the room. And I licked her pussy and fucked her raw. It's was so fucking tight that I can't even last for 2mins even I tried slow humping.

Suddenly received a text from my Wife asking where am I? Told my Wife that I'm feeling hungry and went out to eat. So I stayed another 30mins and went for 2nd round which lasted longer. After that she asked me to sleep over which I rejected as Wife is at home. Can see that she is quite disappointed that I can't stay over to accompany her.

After that texted her on and off.. and few days later she texted me saying she think she saw me with my Girlfriend at the mall. Then I told her that she should just come over and say hi (which I obviously do not want). I was trying to make her feel better...

She is not willing to meet me saying that I have a Girlfriend and shouldn't be doing this.... . but after one week trying to convince her. Finally she willing to meet me. I picked her up at the mall and drove her to a multi storey carpark at 2pm( it's crazy at this timing as many cars and people are walking nearby) and asked her to blow me ( her blowjob sucks ) and fucked her in the backseat.

Sent her back, next day she blocked me in WeChat. Can't contact her anymore.
I'm surprised that I managed to fucked a 18 yo girl that only had sex 3times before me..

Overall based on looks I would give 6.5/10 average looking student.
Pussy tightness 10/10

Too bad she blocked me otherwise I may have a young FB and willing to bring her for meals and movie to build up the relationship. gem is gone
wah so good./...........
Old 26-10-2017, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My new ah lian intern. Her skills I would say are beyond her age.
Old 26-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

My first experience happened 21 years ago at home with my maid. She was 26 then, while I was 18. She had this habit of waking up in the middle of the night to pee in the toilet kitchen without switching on the lights and I caught her once when I was watching wrestling on TV (about one plus in the morning) and went to the kitchen to take a drink. She got a bit shocked and quickly closed the door but not before I saw her squatting and peeing. After that I continued watching the TV and when she was done, she joined me by my side, but I was surprised she didn't sit down but was on all fours. I could see her round shapely ass and instantly got a hard-on. But she didn't stay for long and went inside to sleep.

Since that episode, I always took opportunities to peep at her when she was in the toilet, cos the foldable door had a considerable gap and the toilet bowl was a squatting one. The best times to peep her were in the mornings when she did the hand washing of clothes and when the rest were out to work / school and it was just me and her at home. She always faced the door when she did the cleaning and always did them naked. So you can imagine I always got a very nice and clear view of her beautiful pussy when she did her cleaning.

As I was still afraid of making any move towards her, I just kept my thoughts to myself and wanked off privately thinking of doing it with her and banging that ass. Fantasies became dreams and I got them a lot when I slept, getting wet dreams doing it with her. I finally mustered enough courage when I found out she actually had a miscarriage after getting pregnant on one of her off days. Also during a few of the times I peeped at her, I saw her masturbating and moaning softly. Wished I had just plucked up enough courage to help her ease her needs and mine.

When she was cleaning my room one day, I finally told her I had dreamt of doing it with her many times and that I had also seen her masturbate in the toilet. She asked the details of the dreams I had and I was brave enough to show her how I grabbed her ass and caressed it. She could only smile shyly and said it was impossible we could live them out and so I left it as that. I was also afraid she might complain to my parents for touching and rubbing her butt, which was one of the nicest feelings I had back then.

A month after that, I remember we were alone at home on a Saturday evening. I had a few dreams in between and wanted to share with her. I saw my chance when I saw her walked out of the kitchen after bathing and could make out her protruding nipples from under her tshirt. The best part was she immediately sat in the hall to fold the clothes on the floor. I plucked up the courage again and told her my dreams and what we did. She just smiled and said it was impossible but she said I could sit and hug her from behind.

As I sat behind her, I could smell her freshness from the bath she just had. But my hands slowly moved from her tummy up to her nipples. She still had not worn a bra and I took the opportunity to rub and carress her boobs and nipples. I could feel that she was starting to breathe heavily and giving out soft moans. Sensing I could do more, I started kissing and licking her neck. Eventually she turned her head and we started kissing like long-lost lovers, frenching and exchanging saliva, even biting my lips cos I knew she was high.

Eventually my fingers made their way down to her mounds. She was very wet and her fingers were already wrapped around my cock. She called out my name a few times as she moaned and begged me to enter her. I took her pants and panties off and entered her. That was the first time I lost my virginity and since it was my first experience, I didn't last long. Though she begged me to cum inside, I didn't want to take the risk and shot outside. Luckily we stopped in time cos my sister called to say she was at the shop downstairs and that she was coming back.

I didn't get to enjoy my maid for long cos she ended her contract about a month later and didn't want to continue. But we did it for twice more, one was on my bed with my bedroom door open when my little sister was asleep outside in the hall and the other was a day before she went back for good. The thrilling part about the last session was we did it in the kitchen toilet with both my sisters at home. I had her sucking my cock for the first time but I didn't quite enjoy as she grinded her teeth on it. Think she didn't know how to do a BJ. But I managed to finally lick her pussy, which was tasty. Again she begged me to cum inside and said she would eat contraceptive pills afterwards, but I knew better and shot outside.

Ahhhhh you always never forget your very first experience. Really got a massive hard-on reminiscing and as I typed this post...
Old 26-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
Ahhhhh you always never forget your very first experience. Really got a massive hard-on reminiscing and as I typed this post...
Win bro you still mindful to shoot outside at 18. Maybe that's why she didnt want to continue

Nice post.
Old 26-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Win bro you still mindful to shoot outside at 18. Maybe that's why she didnt want to continue

Nice post.
LOL thanks bro.

Nahhh partly she didn't stay on was because my parents didn't want her to stay and get impregnated on her off day again. Once bitten, twice shy.

I know it's easy to get lost in our wave of passion and emotions when we are shagging but yeah I didn't want to have a lovechild overseas or making her use it as something to get back at my family. I would have been a massive embarrassment to my family had I shot inside and got a kid out of it.
Old 26-10-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Wah lao someone zapped me 54 points but still commented Nice Story... Is this a weird sense of humour?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1