The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2017, 05:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: herpes transmission rates and GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
bro
my buddy lost his flying career due to herpee. So it depend on yr job. if u a cleaner or bus driver than can go rawing
Im rather incredulous. The medical check for a pilot's license does not include a Herpes test and the rate of infection amongst pilots is the same as the general population.

80% of the world's population is infected with Herpes.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boss

my buddy is a fighter pilot. he was kena sack cos he flying his plane like roller roaster ride due to scratching his herpee on the cockpit. he was caught due to audit check on his flight data fr sg to auckland

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Im rather incredulous. The medical check for a pilot's license does not include a Herpes test and the rate of infection amongst pilots is the same as the general population.

Old 10-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BrtduR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
boss

my buddy is a fighter pilot. he was kena sack cos he flying his plane like roller roaster ride due to scratching his herpee on the cockpit. he was caught due to audit check on his flight data fr sg to auckland
Wanna bullshit further? He need not be sacked just bcos he kept scratching
His herpes infected cock.he can always revocate into other non-flying positions in the Air Force.u wanna tell stories go somewhere else
Old 10-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Funnily enough, it looks like R&B Hip Hop star Usher does not have herpes
Old 10-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
boss

U mean he flew all the way to Auckland from sg w/o autopilot on? Yr buddy sibeh kumgong. How he became a pilot in the first place is a real surprise.
Old 10-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Herpes can test... But what about Hpv? From my understanding there is no test to detect Hpv.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

bro u know how to fly or not. i mean my buddy when taking off his aeroplane cannot set to auto pilot mode wat. auto pilot kick in only for simple two-axis autopilot that (for pitch) can maintain a pitch or altitude and (for roll) maintain a heading or bank.

during take off his fighter plane fly like roller coaster ride which his herpee become itcy need scratching so lose control of joystick wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
U mean he flew all the way to Auckland from sg w/o autopilot on? Yr buddy sibeh kumgong. How he became a pilot in the first place is a real surprise.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!
Quote:
bro u know how to fly or not. i mean my buddy when taking off his aeroplane cannot set to auto pilot mode wat. auto pilot kick in only for simple two-axis autopilot that (for pitch) can maintain a pitch or altitude and (for roll) maintain a heading or bank.

during take off his fighter plane fly like roller coaster ride which his herpee become itcy need scratching so lose control of joystick wat
Ask him eject nia
Old 11-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

he already ejaculate in mid air of 50000ft fr sg to auckland. after landing in auckland , another.female pilot take over plane and find out the cockpit bloody mess with semen everywhere. So she complain smelly loh and my buddy kena questioning and plus audit check on flight data show him flying roller coaster like drunk pilot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semakdd View Post
Ask him eject nia
Old 12-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 25-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

oh shit my another pilot budy kena herpee and kena grounded.. now driving ubar

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post