The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
s71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PRC That Provides FJ, AR, AJ and Massage With Pix

hey bro... do i qualify for the contact???
Old 25-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
c2jie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro mind to share this girl contact ??? Thk
Old 25-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
omglala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now that is a nice milf....can i have her contact??
Old 25-10-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheesiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AJ !! my favorite...Bro,
Care to care her contact ?
Old 25-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

Contact sent out to another group of Bros............
Old 25-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Ting Ting

Got a session with her today at 12.30pm since yesterday she not free. Really wanna tks bro cooler08 for sharing this gem.

Not going into further detailed as Bro cooler08 had already mention. Just a few hightlight. A little hard and not so boucy. I manage to get 1 shot as no time for the second......

Look wise, an average MILF, a little older, should be around 35. But will grow u slowly. Super slim body with an enhance B cup boobs (can see from the picture).

She start off with a slow cathbath and her skill on licking nipple is good...very slowly and relaxed, like she enjoying more than i do. AR was the best she gave me. Placing the pillow under my butt. Alternately stroking round and round and poking my asshole as well. Is take about 20min before she attacked my didi.

Lots of tongue licking didi head and super deepthroating. In between she will sucked my whole ball into her mouth and put out then let go.....can hear the “POP” sound. BBBJ with strong suction and she will go slowly in the begining then the furious action taken. Suck u SONG SONG till u cannot Tahan. BTW, her head start shaking while she BBBJ me.

Immediately capped me and position her at the edge of the bed. In missionary, as I’m in standing position, pumped her hard hard. While i rammed her in once, she ‘Ahhhh’ once. Rammed her in and out fews time. She ‘Ahhhhhh’ all the way till i cummed. After the action, u both sleep for a while. Can tell she is tired.

After 20min of rest, we go for second round, manage to caress her boob, but not so handful, so make way down and paint her pussy. She don’t feel comfortable with fingering inside her pussy. So gave her a rubbing clitoris intead. Keep stroking up and down. She start to jerk furious as i inceased my speed. Didi start to harden again. Request to BBBJ again. But unfortunetly cannot cum. She try to work thing out and put lot of effort with alternately HJ and BBBJ. Till then, Phone rung......left 15min. So asked her to stop and proceed to clean up. After we start dressing, she told me want to have shuangfei together with her friend next time. Told her maybe possible. Hope TS can QC her friend

Overall, a good session i had with her.

My rating:
Name : Ting Ting
Looks: 6.5/10 (MILF look, she will grow on u)
Body: 7.5/10 (super slim)
Boobs: B (ehanced, a little hard and not boucy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction with deepthroating.)
CIM: (room time-out, so no time to cum)
AR: 9/10 (poking and stroking roung and round)
AJ: Never try
FJ: 7/10 (not so tight and less wet)
Frenching/kissing: Not allow
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes (only outside)
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush, well-behaved)
Service: 8.5 (Hardworking)
Damage: 80/2/2
RTF: Maybe go for shuangFei
Old 25-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
FR on Ting Ting

Overall, a good session i had with her.

My rating:
Looks: 6.5/10 (MILF look, she will grow on u)
Body: 7.5/10 (super slim)
Boobs: B (ehanced, a little hard and not boucy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction with deepthroating.)
CIM: (room time-out, so no time to cum)
AR: 9/10 (poking and stroking roung and round)
FJ: 7/10 (not so tight and less wet)
Frenching/kissing: Not allow
Fingering: Yes (only outside)
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush, well-behaved)
Service: 8.5 (Hardworking)
RTF: Maybe go for shuangFei
Bro Andrew101

Thanks for ur FR......

Nice to see that you enjoy ur session with her....

You never try her AJ?
Old 26-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
astute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind bros here can pm me her contact number? i cant seem to send out pm.. thanks alot in advance....
Old 26-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

Till now only 1 FR
Old 26-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sazi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a session with ting ting yesterday. thanks to bro cooler08 for sharing contact.

First, I would like to mention that she looks old compared to the age given in this forum. I think at least 35. Boobs are enhanced. Body is slim, not much fat. actually, I went for the session because i thought the massage is good as mentioned by ts. I thought even if not so good looking and FJ not so good, at least massage can make up for it. But i was disappointed. Well... it's not totally piano type, but she doesn't really know how to massage.

she also mentioned to me if i want shuangfei, she can get her friend along.

Anyway, i think the session is so-so only. I am just putting in my five cents worth here, not really putting her down. And I wouldn't say it's a total waste of money too... It's all up to the preference of individuals...

My rating:
Looks: 5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: B (too unnatural)
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 9/10 (not bad)
FJ: 6.5/10
Frenching/kissing: din try
Fingering: told me not to use my finger
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: unlikely
Old 26-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazi View Post
Had a session with ting ting yesterday. Thanks to bro cooler08 for sharing contact.

At least massage can make up for it. But i was disappointed. Well... it's not totally piano type, but she doesn't really know how to massage.

My rating:
Looks: 5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: B (too unnatural)
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 9/10 (not bad)
FJ: 6.5/10
Frenching/kissing: din try
Fingering: told me not to use my finger
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: unlikely
Bro Thank for ur Fr.........

My lower back always ache after she massage really feel better le...........
Old 26-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Contact had being sent out to another group of bros...........
Old 27-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
JG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to TS for contact.

Had a session with TT last night.

Got no AJ, got no FJ..what I got was a couple of minutes of her showing me just ONE photo and about an hour thereafter of her talking about that photo..So what 's so great about that photo? Well nothing much except that..it shows her shaking ......ok ..hands with .......surprise surprise...one of our minister ! Who that minister is..well, you have got to get her to show you.

After that I somehow lost the bonking mood. She did her massage routine..on the back and legs and back again and legs and back again..she tried some hard pressing but did not really convince me that she was trained. I was thinking when would this end..Apparently left to itself it probably wouldn't. So I turned over and said, " That was good and enough.."

Had the pillow put under my butt and she began her famed tongue work on the balls. That was good. Nice suction. Did some AR and proceeded with BBBJ. Tis the highlight of the session I guess..Slow and Fast, soft and hard with deep throat..Took some time but eventually there was release..

She washed , I washed and we rested..sorry I rested, she was busy poking her stylus on her handphone screen replying to SMSes..

Not her fault I should say, but the mood wasn't there for FJ..

At another time another setting I am sure it would be a great session..

As she took her leave, she mentioned about Shuangfei with Xiao Min who used to tarma with yuan yuan.

Stats are as mentioned by TS. For bros who are not so 'fortunate' as me to be shown the photo she was so proud of, I should say it will be a great value bonk..the BJ was good...

Well, that was how it went..and no , I have no regrets..
Old 27-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Thanks to Brother Cooler I have this contact. I have always been looking for girls who are willing to do BJ in the car. I have a fetish for that and so after trying Celine, Grace, Jane, Hazel...I was not able to find anymore...until Brother COOLER rescue me with TING TING!

I made an appointment 2 nights ago at 2AM (I know its abit late but exciting mah haha) but last minute have to cancel because kena activated by OC to pick her up after her midnight movie damn.

But since today is Deepavali and I could not sleep, I woke up at 6 plus and felt the urge....I sms TING TING hoping for a DEEPAVALI SPECIAL CELEBRATION of my own and SURPRISE! She reply says she available at 10am!

I was abit apprehensive, 10am, BJ in car, got secretive place to do meh? All along I only tried at night but never in the morning or broad daylight. In any case, I agreed to meet at 10am.

I drove them to pick her up at 10am and first look was a little weeny bit disappointing with her look. She is not ugly but she is definitely older than 31, like some brothers said, more like 35. Have crow's feet at her eyes liao. But she is not ugly lah I must say.

When she got onto the car, she brought along a big basket and some paperbags, I was thinking "Wah, BJ only, need bring so many tools or not haha" Turn out the basket and paperbag, she says is some tonic she bought for her friend. So nice of her haha. I told her I will give her some tonic later haha.

I asked her, so early in the morning, where to have BJ. I thought she has a secret place...turn out she DOESNT!!! She said actually she also never had BJ in the car so early, normally its late at night. She say the only time she did in the daylight is on a guy who drives a lorry and she blows him while he is driving on the expressway. She ask me wanna try or not but I was thinking my puny heart cannot take that kind of excitement, so I say how about multistorey carpark although it might a bit risky. She says why not.

Went to a nearby multistorey, very small one and surrounded by flats, found a good corner lot on 2nd last floor and move to the back seat for the deed.

What I like about her BJ is that it is so strong suction! She really SUCKED it! and twisted her head and suck and suck and POP POP sound come out. Really good. Reminds me of CELINE's skills. She also suck the dick right from the start. Unlike one or two i tried where they use their hand to make your dick stiff first before sucking it, TING TING suck it right from the start...I prefer that cos after all...its a BJ not a BJ/HJ I want haha....

What I did not like (not her fault though) is that she did not take off her top at all and I could not suck her nipples which I saw is nice and big. I like to suck those. But because its broad daylight, I guess I also dun wan her to risk it just in case someone pass by.

What was exciting is that while sucking me, firstly, 5 cars away, the owner came and i said "got people come liao!" she quickly retract and I pull up my shorts and pretend we are 2 passengers waiting for the driver to come back haha! The car drove off and look at us and must be wondering...hahaha....Then we continue...and she kept sucking...and as my dick grow stiffer and stiffer...I felt the army of soldiers rushing out...almost cumming liao...I told her...cumming cumming...then suddenly just 3 CARS away, the owner CAME! Shit! But she continued sucking and I shoot into her mouth, satisfied....then she just quickly sat up and wipe her mouth and again we pretended like 2 passengers haha...dun think the other driver notice us...

NAme : Ting Ting
Looks: 6/10 (must have been prettier when younger but still lookable)
Body: 7/10 (SLIM)
Boobs: B (ask her flash a while for me and ya i think its B)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (In my mind, Celine is the best at 9/10 but TING TING is close second)
Massage: Never try
AR, AJ, FJ: Never try although she keep recommending her skills to me haha
Attitude: 9/10 - Chatty, friendly, accomodating. She also mentioned she likes Singapore cos the guys here treat her with more respect than those in China. So guys, continue to treat her with respect!

Once again, Thanks COOLER for the contact!
Old 27-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Thanks to Brother Cooler I have this contact. I have always been looking for girls who are willing to do BJ in the car. I have a fetish for that and so after trying Celine, Grace, Jane, Hazel...I was not able to find anymore...until Brother COOLER rescue me with TING TING!

I made an appointment 2 nights ago at 2AM (I know its abit late but exciting mah haha) but last minute have to cancel because kena activated by OC to pick her up after her midnight movie damn.

But since today is Deepavali and I could not sleep, I woke up at 6 plus and felt the urge....I sms TING TING hoping for a DEEPAVALI SPECIAL CELEBRATION of my own and SURPRISE! She reply says she available at 10am!

I was abit apprehensive, 10am, BJ in car, got secretive place to do meh? All along I only tried at night but never in the morning or broad daylight. In any case, I agreed to meet at 10am.

I drove them to pick her up at 10am and first look was a little weeny bit disappointing with her look. She is not ugly but she is definitely older than 31, like some brothers said, more like 35. Have crow's feet at her eyes liao. But she is not ugly lah I must say.

When she got onto the car, she brought along a big basket and some paperbags, I was thinking "Wah, BJ only, need bring so many tools or not haha" Turn out the basket and paperbag, she says is some tonic she bought for her friend. So nice of her haha. I told her I will give her some tonic later haha.

I asked her, so early in the morning, where to have BJ. I thought she has a secret place...turn out she DOESNT!!! She said actually she also never had BJ in the car so early, normally its late at night. She say the only time she did in the daylight is on a guy who drives a lorry and she blows him while he is driving on the expressway. She ask me wanna try or not but I was thinking my puny heart cannot take that kind of excitement, so I say how about multistorey carpark although it might a bit risky. She says why not.

Went to a nearby multistorey, very small one and surrounded by flats, found a good corner lot on 2nd last floor and move to the back seat for the deed.

What I like about her BJ is that it is so strong suction! She really SUCKED it! and twisted her head and suck and suck and POP POP sound come out. Really good. Reminds me of CELINE's skills. She also suck the dick right from the start. Unlike one or two i tried where they use their hand to make your dick stiff first before sucking it, TING TING suck it right from the start...I prefer that cos after all...its a BJ not a BJ/HJ I want haha....

What I did not like (not her fault though) is that she did not take off her top at all and I could not suck her nipples which I saw is nice and big. I like to suck those. But because its broad daylight, I guess I also dun wan her to risk it just in case someone pass by.

What was exciting is that while sucking me, firstly, 5 cars away, the owner came and i said "got people come liao!" she quickly retract and I pull up my shorts and pretend we are 2 passengers waiting for the driver to come back haha! The car drove off and look at us and must be wondering...hahaha....Then we continue...and she kept sucking...and as my dick grow stiffer and stiffer...I felt the army of soldiers rushing out...almost cumming liao...I told her...cumming cumming...then suddenly just 3 CARS away, the owner CAME! Shit! But she continued sucking and I shoot into her mouth, satisfied....then she just quickly sat up and wipe her mouth and again we pretended like 2 passengers haha...dun think the other driver notice us...

NAme : Ting Ting
Looks: 6/10 (must have been prettier when younger but still lookable)
Body: 7/10 (SLIM)
Boobs: B (ask her flash a while for me and ya i think its B)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (In my mind, Celine is the best at 9/10 but TING TING is close second)
Massage: Never try
AR, AJ, FJ: Never try although she keep recommending her skills to me haha
Attitude: 9/10 - Chatty, friendly, accomodating. She also mentioned she likes Singapore cos the guys here treat her with more respect than those in China. So guys, continue to treat her with respect!

Once again, Thanks COOLER for the contact!
Hi Bro

Finally you meet up with her.....Haha....Nice FR

Will Upz You soon Help recover ur points....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1