The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

7th mth thing? wa lau ... waiting to try her le... serious or not?
Old 04-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 21
bdevil666 is one of the Best!bdevil666 is one of the Best!bdevil666 is one of the Best!bdevil666 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Quote:
Originally Posted by simone View Post
7th mth thing? wa lau ... waiting to try her le... serious or not?
i score 8/10 for the looks when u meet or hve sex with her
after make up remove then ish 5/10 cos i sway sway see one

imo in fact most gers also like that one.
carina lau (tony leung wife) - 1 good example - 8/10 with make up,
1/10 w/o make up.

just make sure that u not around to see her w/o the makeup after hvg sex with her.

she shower come out with long hair luan luan one - white skin n lagi white face .... this month at nite see sure balls shrink until maciam dried plum
Old 04-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 21
bdevil666 is one of the Best!bdevil666 is one of the Best!bdevil666 is one of the Best!bdevil666 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=aczeta76;2946569]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdevil666 View Post

looks: 5/10 w/o makeup might be mistaken for 7month thing if u see on the road at nite,
/QUOTE]

No wonder Monkey say not my type.

Bro, u got a lot of pics on your site hoh... chicken rice, DVD, watches and even 7th mth things.

U trader huh...wahahaha..

Heng u have no private pics.
forgot to make private
Old 04-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bdevil666;2946611]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post

forgot to make private
Play safe.. surf safe...

Always check and check again...

Cheerios

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 04-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=i1papaya;2945106]
She will not book to fix room for Bros from tomorrow onwards. She is willingly at her best focus to improve her services. She will try to manage her time better due to her inexperience, Everyone makes mistake but please dun make repeat mistake. So, please give her a chance lah.
QUOTE]

Like that gd,can give chance ,thks bro 4 speaking on OUR behalf!
Old 04-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
darkranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow ~ bro~ what a nice lobang.

mind to share the contact ? thanks.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Company completed an acquisition and though I unleash the dragon before tonight’s “BIG” show on Ah-Gong’s account. Without second thought, I called JQ at about 11.45am for a lunchtime “happy” hour. Tried to arrange for a session at 12.30pm, but she kanna booked another bro from 12.00pm. Damn sian….felt a little down, but in her "sweet melodic" voice, she assured me that she arrange me on the next available slot. She return call in 2-mins and told me 12.00pm is now available.

WoW, just like the someone has thrown a "grenade" into the office , I raced down to the car-park and sped-off to rendezvous with this “SIREN”. Traffic was tricky due to an accident along CTE. The moment the coast is clear, peddle to the floor and made it to G-land in 10mins.

Parked and went to straight to H81 to get the “EAGLE's NEST”. Contacted JQ and the next thing I knew a “girl” with hour-glass figure in tight baby-T and enormous “knockers” stood before my very eyes. Judging from the depth of her cleavage, it’s going to be a wonderful “PIG IN BLANKET” session – roti wrap sausage.

Don know why, my heart was pounding as fast as the piston of my “monster” ride (maybe old age). Without much ado, we headed up to “the nesting place” and my hands got really naughty. Ding-dong….to the knockers under the T-shirt and off with the “man-made barrier”….those knockers under the cups are very inviting…unhooked and they sprang free from confinement. Definitely god’s exotic creation (100%natural). Confining these soft and bouncy “knockers” within my grasps isn’t easy…I don’t think anyone will challenge this statement.

Showered (nothing to worth mentioning, not comfortable someone showers mua – its just me) and rested in bed while she showered. Walking out seductively while wrapped in a towel, she let the fabric slip off as she moves over me, "bonk" accidentally leaving an imprint of her “CUPCAKE with RAISIN” on my glasses (admiring the masterpiece as I type away on my keyboard). What a way to start delicious “adventure” and with some adjustment and the good time continued. With her lustrous lips, she cat-bath east-west while her hands and “asset” teased “junior”…not to be out done, junior poked cup-cake and raisin, but got squashed between twin-peak… this is crazy…how to focus for stage-two? Binggo…stage-two kicked in even before I knew it…she blew me with CFM face look….Can’t take it anymore as junior gave pre-E warning (thanks to bro who have guided her this far) thus had to warn JQ for TimeOut…mua heart going into overdrive. This is too hot…told JQ to cool off a little and let I take over.

Touch-touch, slide-slide, smooch-smooch and frenching before I start the “ Hobart ” race downunder. The voyage included a stop-over to confront the “dynamic-duo” that teased junior to near-submission. Only one phrase can describe the feeling – “baby-softness”. Lingered at the much viewed stronghold before lapping south to the melodic “soft” moaning (which made junior became fire-red-hot). It came to an abrupt halt when she “counter-attacked” and rode onto me. Those racks went "ding-dong" and we “waltzed” on “fours and stacked” before finishing off in traditional fashion - missionary. Still at home position, she hugged like GF and the "harbour" contraction to the rythem of my throbbing.... which was wonderful (the last time someone did this to me was my "Xiao-MaoMi" from ROC - a SYT with figure to die for - 10yrs ago).

TCSS while snuggle in bed till it was interrupted by an incoming call from Boss about tonight’s reservation. Anyway, now recharged and ready to rumble again.

Understand some bros were put-off over the weekend “incident”. Base on today’s “encounter” I strongly believe she is determined to make-up and set her service standard back on track.

Name : Li JiaQi
Age : 23 SYT with awesome “racks” (reminds me a gal I cannot help drooling over in school)
Look : 6.5 (CFM look that sends heart racing, but not my type of beauty)
Boobs : Baby-softness with sensitive "raisin", 100% Natural D Cupper (Fuller than full)
Figure : 8.0 (Hourglass with slim waist line and slender legs)
Skin : Ultra-Fairiness and Smoothness that slides
Frenching : Yes (lustrous lips with tongues that "fight" back)
BBBJ : Yes (those knockers kept junior in full attention with pleasure)
BJ: Woo tough call....she had junior sending SOS (what more do you want me to say)
FJ : 7.5 (Enjoy watching Jelly Shakes during “fours and stack”. Tight feel with sensational grip. )
Damage : $70/1/1 + $20room + CD
GFE : 8.5
RTF : Definitely
Old 04-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

YO YO YO BRO, SLAYER, 1ST AND FOREMOST, THANK U FOR INTRODUCING THIS HAPPENING CHICK,,

please find below my humble fr after spending a good 2 hour with this new gem 1 hour ago,

Today feeling hot n horny, decided to gif JQ a call to see whether shes available, heng heng says she ok, quickly drive from west all the way to G spot to pick her up and went to a nearby Fxxx Shop 81.

She was waiting patiently at a coffeeshop with some sam bros here, hehehe, dunno who hor, haahaha, 1st look, wow....wat a nice little chick, the spot light D cup)almost make me accident, hahahahaha, so ask her where she likes and straight wen to happy holeeeeeee.
along the way while chatting wif her, find her shes really a nice, shy but chatty babe, really feels at ease, its just like taking your mistress for a short time bonk in G spot, hahhaha.

to cut story short, as i was sweating like a pig, fast fast shower and she was already undress and hiding in the blanket, hehehe i loike shy shy type, fast handsssss attack her nice big gigantic nei nei, i was sucking and licking and pressing until forget my wife's name , haha, then she push me wildly lying down and started to blow my havana cigar, nice and slow ball licking action, slow n steady and while she blow u away, shes moaning away and makes me even hornier, cant tahan, straight away push her lie down n i start to service her,. all of a sudden found out that she resembles my 1st love and makes me even even hornier than b4, i french her and we were tongue fighting reall hard, lick her all over and finger her while she wetsssssssssss, really wettttttttttttttttt. immediately put on the rain coat and bonk her away, its really a good feel bonking such a voloptous syt, she was enjoying herself while i thrust hard n furious, me too enjoying the whole sexxion, we came together after oni 2 positions and both of us pready sweat like a pig, hehhehe....

We went for a nice shower and relac relac lie on bed hugging each other, asking silly questions, really feel like my long lost love, the feeling was fantastic, we were chating and at the same my dirty hands roaming her mountaineous nei nei, the feel was great and warm, after a good 10 mins autoroaming, she was feeling a little horny again, me too!!!!, told her i m going to service her this time round, went for her sweet little lips, french her and move south to her tight n juicy mountain hole, frankly i seldom paint on WL, this lady really got feel, and i use up my swirling, twiling tongue skills all the way and taste her sweet sweet juic, hmmmmmmmmm, yummy, she came while i was painting her with ICI, then naughtily she push me away again and gave me wild bbbj, woooo, ahhhh, cannot tahan, cap on myself and started her cow riding me, seeing the 2 huge melons bouncing away, really really makes me steammmmmm away...... i went for at least 4 positions b4 i ended with my forte, the super duper fast n furious doggy stunt, hehehe, i came, she also came, really a wet wet lady, i also feel very very shiok...

Overall shes really a sweet young juicy thing you wouldnt wan to miss, nice gfe and a gem all of you shuold try, please treat her well as shes inexperience and we sam bros are too fierce for her, hahaha, treat her well and she will double back......hope you guys love my fr, feel free to find below sextisticsssss.....

Face : 8/10 (nice, Cfm, resembles my 1st gf, yummy)
Boobs : 9/10 no need to say, mountaineous
Figure : 8.5/10 hour glass with little baby fats( I Love it man)
bbbj : 8/10 Slow n steady, no rush
frenching : 9/10 really love her wet little lips n tongue, yummmmmmm
painting, : 9/10 my skill quite good la, hahahhaha
pussy :9/10 tight little hole with little hair and wet cums, yum yum
fj :8/10 inexperience, but willing to follow your stunts
gfe :8.5/10 will take her out 1 day n she agrees liao, yea yea, hehehe
overall 8/10 really a sweet mountaineous gem, i feel ease with her
rtf, for sure and guaranty once i back from china next week

bros, hope my fr didnt bored u, please feel free to try her out, u shall not regret, its rated one of the best of my recent bonksssss, chiong arrrrrrr
upz me if u like, dun like also dun zap me, hahaha, see ya soon
Old 04-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Indeed she felt a dipped in drop of Bonkers’ calling for appointment today. So I told her, it is becos there are Bros in the thread complaining about her Stupid Ignorance. On the very moment I could see her change of awakening. She asked me what she should do and she felt very apologetic and remorseful for her greed.
Hi Bro Papaya,

Nice job. It is always a delicate issue. But I'm glad JQ is willing to listen.
I know some Bros who are JQ supporter will hate me for posting a bad FR on her. It is never my intention to spoil her rice bowl. But, this is my style. In fact I'm not the only one who complained about her. I believed there are many more who got the same lousy treatment from her. It is just that they don't dare to post out for fear of getting zapped by all the Dai-kors (Big Bros) down here. If my rep pts are only 50, I won't dare to post out too.
After this incident, I sincerely hope JQ will resumed her wonderful service to all Bros here.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 04-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Squirtyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i1papaya, can pm me her contact pls. drooling already
Old 04-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post

Sorry me no cameraman. So any bro that hv her latest photo(not the face hor) of her D boobs figure, pls post it up to let the ball rolling again
Since U Thread manger for jia chi.. need to obey yr command

http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_983lo.jpg
Old 04-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
after spending a good 2 hour with this new gem 1 hour ago,
So U the one who make me waited a hr till I no mood to RTF a 3rd time

Anyway glad u enjoy yr bonk.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Hi Bro Papaya,

Nice job. It is always a delicate issue. But I'm glad JQ is willing to listen.
........It is just that they don't dare to post out for fear of getting zapped by all the Dai-kors (Big Bros) down here. If my rep pts are only 50, I won't dare to post out too.
After this incident, I sincerely hope JQ will resumed her wonderful service to all Bros here.
No problem bro, for her age of 22 yr can be understood about her lose of handling massive calls at within a short time and having the greed to make the most out of it would only be back fired. What you have posted is the true about her wrong. I dun think any senior Samster or her support would zap you. Not for me at the least. I dun think you could have received any zap after your post if I'm not wrong.. By the way me also newbie lah not any senior cos just join not too long ago with the senior Cheongsters.

Anyway. like what she promised and would service her best that the bonker desire. So, Firer book her now. If you want to see her with makeup on, just tell or ask her if she can put on makeup, she will prepare for you. I'm sure you will be another sextisfied bonker readily planing your RTF with her after the bonk.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 04-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by raintree View Post
So U the one who make me waited a hr till I no mood to RTF a 3rd time

Anyway glad u enjoy yr bonk.
Big Bro raintree, No wander. Saw you today Kopi with us today and gone back with a not so happy face. See you gone back with full tank and later 12am will empty it right? I know who you will be with

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 04-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
bonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailok View Post
So many JQ supporters here. I peeped into room 04.. when Bro Bonk_Syt booked the gal. I wanted to book her but had to go for another FL as my friend had bonked the other gal b4 and Liwei is not available.

Not bad looking but not that fantastic either. I agree with 7.125 for looks. Bonk_syt got a good deal cos the gal let him go overtime. After I send my gal over to next location, and finished my plate of wantan noodle onli then he called me to say he finished. I am going to view his private collection sooon. Sorry to all you guys.

I guess JQ is booking the room for the whole day and charging for the room use individually to all her patrons. Wah lidat oso can. Hopefully, you din smell other guy's sperm when you use the towel. Hahaha I better book my own room.
Bro Tailok, when will be your turn for JQ? I notice she has a stack of towels... in the room... should be clean by the budget hotel la bro... anyway I use the towel JQ pass me so I din doubt the cleanliness so I also wipe my face with it... no problem la.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread