The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
imnsa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimnsa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Just had a session with JQ this afternoon.

She already had booked a room. I was a bit apprehensive.

Went up & saw the owner of a pair of the nicest boobs!

Initially thought that she was a bit stuck up & faking friendliness, but after a while, realised that she was indeed genuine. Not as openly passionately friendly, but believe me, passionate she was!

Suggested to her after that not such a good idea to book room herself or pack too many appts too closely & she was open & receptive.

All in all, a good girl but lacking some of the 'roundedness'.

I'd say if possible, bros try to cut her some slack. Anyway, we're paying to have fun, so look on the positive side instead.

Great find & thanks for ctc, bro fl_slayer!
Old 03-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk_syt View Post
Bro kukumalu,

It depends on demand... first of all need TS to agree bro. The pics does not show her pretty face anyway.
If din show her face, should be fine bah. We already see the 1st pix sian liao..
Old 03-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
strongman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer10 View Post
how cum raintree nvm sms me???????

Nowadays nono1925 beri beri busy.

Hope i can join U guys next week. I sure miss Miss Tiger
Hello Bro, you are welcome to join us....lets wait for Bro RT to activate lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumalu View Post
If din show her face, should be fine bah. We already see the 1st pix sian liao..
If you want to see her face, get the contact from TS and book a session with her and if you feel "sian liao" don't ask anymore
Old 03-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
SikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud of

Thanks bro fl_slayer for the contact.

It was difficult to get an appointment with her. Everytime I called her, her answer would be "I call you back" but she didn't ...

I thought I gave a 4th & final try. This time she said "OK".

Would not write too much bcos I think I totally agreed with bro lacoruna69. I think she is definitely over-rated.

I know, one man's meat is another man's poison but I really don't know how some bros can give her a 8.5 for face. Anyway, I only give her a 5 for face bcos to me, her thick make-up failed to cover-up her rough face. Or was it her thick make-up makes her face looks rough ? Either way, suffice to say, her face is not my cup of tea.

But her boobs is about the only positive aspect of her session although there are much better pair around.

Her skin is fair and smooth.

As for her service, bro lacoruna69 is correct. She seemed more interested in getting the "sexxion over and done with". I asked her "Are you rushing for time ?" but she said "No"

Throughout the sexxion, she seemed distracted by the non-stop ringing of her handphone.

As the mood was not there, I also quickly want to get the hell out of the room. The moment I cummed, she immediately went to check her hp instead of cleaning me up.

Face: 5
Boob: C cup real
HJ: n/a
BJ: 6
FJ: 5
Damage: 70 + 30 = 100
RTF: For that amount, it would be better to get a streetwalker in Geylang Lrg 6 or 8 at the ice-cream man.

Sorry for this negative but true FR.

Once again, thanks TS for the contact.

Recommended dishes at Sik Wai Sin are:

1. Fish Head
2. Bitter Gourd fried with Bak Kut
3. Fried Kangkong
4. TauHoo Prawn
5. Steam Pork with Salted Fish

Pls PM me if you want me to return. I will up whichever is convenient to find first. Thanks
Old 03-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikWaiSin View Post

As for her service, bro lacoruna69 is correct. She seemed more interested in getting the "sexxion over and done with". I asked her "Are you rushing for time ?"
Sorry for this negative but true FR.

So far 2 negative FRs on her....maybe too much customers tends 2 rush but tat not e right way......i think twice now on trying her,anyway thanks bro fl slayer for the contact
Old 03-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Yesterday had my RTF with WenWen http://sammyboyforum.com/2943063-post175.html and I tot she could be available for 2 sessions but instead I only had 1. It wasn’t her fault actually as I didn’t informed her earlier that I needed 2 sessions. After having 1 round of my bullet shot out and left one more still loaded on. So today Gian Gian again but unfortunately my timing with WW was not right. So I resorted to contact JiaQi instead.

This morning I had read this thread and was surprised by her Ignorance!! She booked a room readily just to service Bonkers since yesterday!! I was also like…..contemplating whether to call for my first RTF with her or not. But thinking back about our chemistry we had was a good one the last time. So I was willing to give her a call.

On fixing the meeting time, I told her I will see her at my love nest and she responded that she had booked one already and requested me to be there instead. I was like OK lah give a try lor and becos I ever tried the Zhang Shao Han looks alike FLs http://sammyboyforum.com/welcome...-thrill-u.html also doing the same right? The sexperience was also not too bad and for the room she booked for all her every stay she made servicing the bonkers was also well reported.

On my arrival to her room, we French and did what we had done before and Bonk what we did as before but the different was, the fight was more intense than the previous sexperience. I would not want to bore to death everyone with the sexual details again since I may have been overly seem recently of my FR in few of the thread.

To cut it short, thereafter our bonk, I had a good chat with JQ and I told her that I could understand where she is coming from.
- She is here to make money not on Holiday tour with prince of Sexgapore. Therefore she is squeezing all part of her brain juice to made the most out of it. (But this would be a fool to do if wrong though was made and so as we bonkers are not idiot.)
- Doing fixed room booking to make more dollars by collecting room charges from bonkers
- Minimum time on the road would increases her number of bonkers equal number of dollars
- Fixing appointment in a very tightly packed schedule would also increases the number of bonks equal the number of dollars
So I told her, this would only be high risk of AV raid, Poor customer sextisfaction, unfair room charges, dirty bed sheet and towel(ever though she has a few clean towels in her room which I saw her called for room service to deliver additional paid clean towels) and Etc…..

Indeed she felt a dipped in drop of Bonkers’ calling for appointment today. So I told her, it is becos there are Bros in the thread complaining about her Stupid Ignorance. On the very moment I could see her change of awakening. She asked me what she should do and she felt very apologetic and remorseful for her greed.

So, she is begging me to assist on her behalf putting her words to apologize to the bros that had felt cheated.
She will not book to fix room for Bros from tomorrow onwards. She is willingly at her best focus to improve her services. She will try to manage her time better due to her inexperience in time management and bookkeeping as there are overwhelm of calls booking, which she had never, had handed before in her life. Therefore, she ask for your understand and she will try to Sexisfy all bonkers in every possible ways. Everyone makes mistake but please dun make repeat mistake. So, please give her a chance lah.

On paying her, I asked her how much. She replied : S$50 cos she needed my help. I was like??!! No! and she insisted me to pay only S$60 than but I rejected and paying her standard rate of S$70

And again I’m asking myself, why am I going through all this SHIT!!?? Rumors always say, kind person would be the first to be dead!! And I hope I’m not!!
I’m not anyone’s OKT and I’m not making and never want to make any cent out from HER or from YOU. I’m just a bonker that enjoys good chemistry sex with the Babe and sharing a good GEM with Bros here. As what most Cheongster said : the more KC the more result of service and better feel of sex with them. Which I think it is true.Hehehe...............

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 03-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HornyGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros, can i have her contacts?
Old 03-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Green Horn is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro

May I ask for her number pse?? Thanks a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
Proud to present a new found gem again as bro here know i only provide gems.

was having coffee with bros and after bonking xiaoli,pls refer to walabis thread.after bonking xl recomend her childhood friend and my eyes stun..she stood 1.65 tall wt 48 super fair skin with a huge D cup busting out from her spagetti black top. best is she is only 20yrs old. look i will give 8.

without hesitation i go for round 2,up the room show started in shower, she will use her boobs to rub u with soap and bbbj for a while and is sensation.

after shower, she tcss with me a while and start using her boobs to cat bath me and also give me a boob job.follow by a bbbj with a cfm face. bbbj was speacial somthing like a gf bbbj u (not very experience by willing to learn)

bonk her in a few position (her love hole is super tight, so bro pls be gentle)
her moan is natural and like i say she is very new in this trade by for $70 i will say is a good steal for her figure and her youth and not forgeting her 36D boobs is firm and not saggy.....

look 8
ht 1.65
wt 48
boobs 36D
skin super fair
RTF sure die die must rtf
damage $70

fast hand fast leg or she going to be bao by some rich old man.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Yesterday had my RTF with WenWen ....After having 1 round of my bullet shot out and left one more still loaded on. ..... So I resorted to contact JiaQi instead.

.......And again I’m asking myself, why am I going through all this SHIT!!?? Rumors always say, kind person would be the first to be dead!! And I hope I’m not!!
I’m not anyone’s OKT and I’m not making and never want to make any cent out from HER or from YOU. I’m just a bonker that enjoys good chemistry sex with the Babe and sharing a good GEM with Bros here. As what most Cheongster said : the more KC the more result of service and better feel of sex with them. Which I think it is true.Hehehe...............
Bro, u r superman..... care to share ur diet that make u a super horny man

Dun worry 木瓜兄, i can vote for u that u r a real gentleman out to help the lady.... without expecting a return
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by amity View Post
Bro, u r superman..... care to share ur diet that make u a super horny man

Dun worry 木瓜兄, i can vote for u that u r a real gentleman out to help the lady.... without expecting a return
A papaya a day makes your bro a good strong stay.

Thks for your positive vote. My FR are Genuine and never would like to waste bonkers' time and money and I believe my sexperiene would be as much you could and may enjoy with the GEM.
This is just my Philosophy. But again, one man's meat is another's poison.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 03-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
imnsa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimnsa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
So, she is begging me to assist on her behalf putting her words to apologize to the bros that had felt cheated.
She will not book to fix room for Bros from tomorrow onwards. She is willingly at her best focus to improve her services. She will try to manage her time better due to her inexperience in time management and bookkeeping as there are overwhelm of calls booking, which she had never, had handed before in her life. Therefore, she ask for your understand and she will try to Sexisfy all bonkers in every possible ways. Everyone makes mistake but please dun make repeat mistake. So, please give her a chance lah.
Ah, bro i1papaya, so it was you who told her abt the postings.

Got a call from her I think right after you left. She was so worried and kept begging me to write good things for her.

Well, I wrote my FR earlier and just want to add, she "appears" to be in a rush, I thought so myself too. But seriously, after I was dressed, she was still very casual in her towel "suit" and there wasn't any hurry from her to "chase" me out the room. It was only then that I realised that I ASSUMED too much.

But she's one that I'll definitely RTF.

Like bro i1papaya, I simply love her BOOBS!
Old 04-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Hi all,

JQ called me today and told me she kanna complaint. She explained to me what happen and i gave her my word of advice. She promised that she would not do that anymore. Her intentions was to max time, earn more money. i also told her that her appt should be well buffered coz one person's delay would mean bros after that waiting.

She was remorseful and promised not to commit those mistakes anymore. dear bros. She is here to earn, not to rob. She tot she was witted to come out with such a plan but she did not know she is endangering herself. Give her another chance. She is indeed an innocent ger who does not harbor any bad intentions.

Her rates are still the same which i believe its worth paying for eventually. Lets forget about the past. Who doesn't err. Let her learn and maybe, who knows she will be the most hardworking FL tomorrow.

Cheers!
Old 04-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

JQ called me today and told me she kanna complaint. She explained to me what happen and i gave her my word of advice. She promised that she would not do that anymore. Her intentions was to max time, earn more money. i also told her that her appt should be well buffered coz one person's delay would mean bros after that waiting.

She was remorseful and promised not to commit those mistakes anymore. dear bros. She is here to earn, not to rob. She tot she was witted to come out with such a plan but she did not know she is endangering herself. Give her another chance. She is indeed an innocent ger who does not harbor any bad intentions.

Her rates are still the same which i believe its worth paying for eventually. Lets forget about the past. Who doesn't err. Let her learn and maybe, who knows she will be the most hardworking FL tomorrow.

Cheers!
Old 04-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

hmm......thanks for the feedback as this will hopefully give jiaqi some pointers and be able to serve bro much better. she is young and creative but backfired for her plan.....

put urself in her shoe.....so many bro here call her and support her and her intention is to serve as many bro as possible(within a day) and not let them disappoint,but she got only one pussy(unless she can split herself into 3)
guess the respond is overwhelming.

had told her to accept appointments within her means, if too many bros for the day no choice have to scheldue them on some other day, service is wat bro here looking for and if is a good bonk they will be willing to wait.

trust me , she will serve u guys better now.

sign off
fl_trainer.......
Old 04-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
hmm......thanks for the feedback as this will hopefully give jiaqi some pointers and be able to serve bro much better. she is young and creative but backfired for her plan.....

put urself in her shoe.....so many bro here call her and support her and her intention is to serve as many bro as possible(within a day) and not let them disappoint,but she got only one pussy(unless she can split herself into 3)
guess the respond is overwhelming.

had told her to accept appointments within her means, if too many bros for the day no choice have to scheldue them on some other day, service is wat bro here looking for and if is a good bonk they will be willing to wait.

trust me , she will serve u guys better now.

sign off
fl_trainer.......

good morning bro....

let me say something hor....

in my own shoe.......i have waited her twice n kena fly ley.if cant make it then tell lor but dont let people wait mah,right?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread